Tom Kelley Cadillac

Service 888-494-9116

Fort Wayne's Premier Cadillac Dealer

Professional Service an A+

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I purchased a used car from the Cadillac store a few months ago and was thoroughly pleased with your Finance Manager, Danny Roller. Not only was he able to help me get the financing with my 'not so impressive credit,' he stayed after hours to make sure I was satisfied with the purchase. Cadillac was not the first place I shopped, but I will ONLY shop at Cadillac from now on...whether it's used or new!

Stay away!!!!!! Unprofessional group of liars

by from Dayton ohio |

I have never even heard of such a terrible experience. I was down right lied to by these people. I called last night to inquire about purchasing an SRX. I was calling in advance because I live in Dayton, OH and was going to drive to Ft Wayne to buy this car. I spoke with Lonnie who assured me at 5:30 that the car was still there and that the sales manager Danny Roller had the keys in his pocket waiting for me in the morning. Lonnie even called me back and asked that I come in at 9:30 instead of 8:30 because they had their Christmas party that night and the morning might "be a little rough". Needless to say, I was furious to get a call an hour and half into my morning drive to hear they gave the car to someone to take the car overnight and that the car wasn't at the lot. Stay away from these classless clowns. How unprofessional! I think I'll keep my 30k and spend it elsewhere.

Kelley Saab Service

by from Cape Coral, Fl. |

John Rittenhouse, the Saab service guy, was extremely unresponsive. He promised service that he could not provide on a timely basis. He was unapologetic.....essentially his problems/mistakes became the customer's problems.

Kelly Cadillac our Dealer of Choice

by from Fort Wayne , Indiana |

John Rittenhouse is tops! He did the work required in no time as usual plus washed and cleaned the car. Also and importantly, John mentioned we had 51+ on the odometer and we are no longer under warranty maybe I should think about it. I asked John for the name of a salesman he respected he gave me the name of Chuck Roth. We bought 2014 SRX on Friday. If John hadn't mentioned the 51K I never would have thought of changing cars. John is a valuable asset. Peter D Smith

Excellent service

by from Fort Wayne , in |

Tim Bohn and mechanic found problem with Strut and axle boot. Repair of these items Brought my car back to 200% Excellent job.

Great customer service, but slow service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had to wait for my vehicle & waited 3 hrs! Oil change, replace front splash shield & resurface rotors. I then left & heard a loud screeching noise coming from the front left brake. The noise wasn't there when I went in. I then had to return to Cadillac to have this fixed.

Excellent service at a reasonable price

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I brought our 2010SRX in for an oil change and a 50K checkup. After about an hour wait John told me it would be a few hours longer and gave me a car to continue my errands. Note I hadn't asked for it John suggested it which I thought was very nice. I picked up my car several hours later, all the work had been done, John gave me a complete report of what was replaced, flushed etc. I have always made sure to bring the car to John as I know I will get top rate treatment at a fair price. Peter D Smith

Great service, understanding service writer.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

John Rittenhouse got my car in and out in a very timely manner and the cost for my small repair was very reasonable.

2008 CTS

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Tim Bohne and the rest of the staff are always great to work with and are truly professionals in what they do. Thanks again for another outstanding experience with servicing my CTS.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Friendly greeting, knowledgeable service writer and competent mechanics fixed the problem that was causing the service engine to come on.

Great experience

by from Fort Wayne IN. |

Great salesman and Staff. This is not the first time we have used Kelley for a car. Each time has been a pleasant experience. Car had the appearance of a new car when delivered. Thank you Tom Kelley Phil Bennett