AutoLand

7605 Main St, Ralston, NE 68127

Used 402-659-9854

Autoland

by from Ralston Nebraska |

I met Ed when I was helping my step daughter find a car for college. When I was talking to Him, I saw a BMW sitting on the lot. Later that afternoon I brought my wife back to take a look at it. We drove the car and both of us loved it. We came back the next day and bought It. We sold our Acura to my step daughter, and everyone was happy. Ed loves cars and has years of experience. He buys high quality vehicles that will satisfy his customers. He treats his customers with honesty and integrity. After talking to Ed and Mary for a short time, they feel like old friends. AUTOLAND?s web site is great. The site has lots of photos, info and CARFAX. This is the most fun experience I have ever had buying a car. Ed & Mary are both fun to talk to, and offer great service.

Trustworthy

by from Omaha, NE |

I purchased a 2003 Mazda 6 from Ed in July for my 16 year old son. I had not purchased a used vehicle in many years (I typically purchase new), so I was quite particular when I initially reviewed the vehicle. I pointed out several minor flaws with the vehicle, and Ed took care of all of the items. I found Ed most trustworthy to deal with, and I would certainly recommend AutoLand to my friends and family.

Autoland

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Ed is a great guy to do business with. No pressure and bends over backwards to make the sale a pleasant one. Bought a 2003 Explorer and Ed made sure everything was in working order and made the vehicle look like new!! Thanks Ed, this will make a great vehicle for our son who plays football for Nebraska and will fit comfortably with a lot of room!!

Autoland Great Used Car Dealer

by from Council Bluffs |

It was a great experience to work with Ed. He made the process so easy and never felt like I was pressured into anything. The car is in great shape and had many people think that it was brand new. I did buy the 2007 Honda CRV and couldn't be happier. I would send anyone looking for a used car to him. He takes great pride in his business and puts the customer first. He was so helpful with the whole process.

Autoland great Place to buy a car

by from Omah,Ne |

It was a pleasure working with Ed at Autoland in Ralston Ne. He was a joy to work with. My experience there was great,I never felt like I was getting the run around or pressured into buying a car from autoland at all. Ed was great and made the process of buying my 2005 Volkswagen Jetta exciting and I am very pleased with my purchase. I cannot stop smiling and I would recommend Ed to anyone who is looking for a good used car. GO TO AUTOLAND!!!

Excellent Dealership

by from Omaha NE |

Bought a Hyundai here about 6 months ago. It's been an excellent vehicle. This is an excellent dealership, the purchase was quick and easy, very professional, no tricks, no outrageous fees. Will definitely look here when I buy again.

AutoLand responded to this review

July 2, 2011

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you in the future.