Moss Motors Certified Preowned Center

Moss Is Boss

1 of 1 review

Great Service

by from Lafayette, LA |

I searched for a 2010 Honda CR-V on cars,com and found one at Moss Motors Certified Used Cars. I sent an email from the cars.com website and the next morning I received a reply from Troy Guidry from Moss Motors. He then called me on the phone and advised me the car would be ready for pickup the next day. We discussed the price and went over all the features of the car. I arrived the next day with check in hand and looked over the vehicle. I took the cars.com checklist with me 8~) After checking out the car which looked in mint condition ans looked as if it was in showroom condition. Troy was very informative and a pleasure to deal with, When the manager came in with the paperwork and the price was slightly higher than quoted. I saw the shocked and unhappy look on Troy's face when the price was announced. Troy had spent at least 40 minutes going over the paperwork before telling me the price of the car. The manager came in and asked where I lived. The problem was the sales tax which is calculated from the actual physical residence. I knew this might be a problem so I had brought cash to pay for the difference. As with all car sales it seems to take forever for the paperwork to be completed and the sale made. I highly recommend Moss Motors. If you are in need of a used car go to Moss Motors and ask for Troy Guidry.

(1-1 of 1 review)