AM Auto & Fleet Sales

3280 Highway 61, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110

Used 651-770-9424

Wonderful service

by from Maplewood mn |

I have bought 3 cars from here, and so have my family. I would not by from any other place. Every car I have bought have worked like new, when I have had the car in for brakes, or minor repair, I have told Marv the problem, and it has been fixed, and one time I was told it was a missing bolt, it was fixed an no charge! Love this place!

big car

by from TWIN CITY |

I bought a suv from this place and the service is suck...... I ask to fix one thing and they damage the other like electrical. They also refuse to do what I ask for and pretend like dont know so they can hide the problems. Most problems with the suv I bought: brake, heat sit, backup sensor, and tires of car all wear more than half of the thread don't even change and also hard to deal with them. If one person sale the car to you, you can't ask for help with a different sale man cause they careless when they get your money and they'll just tell you that try to reach the saleman who sold the car for you that's only person who can help so this is frustrate This place is not good to buy car from cause they only let you try out in certain distance or very short distant so you can't find the problem of the car before you buy. REMEMBER IF YOU STILL BUY CAR FROM THIS PLACE, YOU WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRY........

Excellent to deal with, bought 2 cars from them

by from Hugo, Mn |

We were so impressed with this small dealer and the quality of their service we went back to them for our second car. There is no pressure from them and you can tell they enjoy their work and the cars.

Great Experience!

by from Eagan |

I made my first big car purchase through AM Auto. The buying process was very quick and I got the best deal on my used car! I am very happy with my purchase and love my car! They have great customer service here. After performing a CARFAX it was found there was a recall out for my year and model. The dealers offered to take my car into the dealership to get the recall fixed before I picked it up the next day. Also, I received the license plates in the mail from the dealership within two weeks of buying my car. The dealers were friendly and relaxed. No pressure on sales and a nice family owned business. I am very happy with my car purchase from here and would recommend them to anyone!