Kristal Automall

Service 888-380-1202

The Right Choice!

the # 1 chevy dealer in the tri -state area

by from Brooklyn N.Y |

I just leased a 2015 chevy traverse and I love my truck. I want to thank Jorge rimerez and the crew of Kristal automall You guys rock

Satsified Customer

by from Brooklyn, NY |

My car needed servicing and I was treated with much professionalism, courtesy, and attentiveness. My car needed a part that was ordered in a timely manner and I am already scheduled for the instillation. The facility was accommodating. All cost were explained before hand and all work needed were explained. I was very happy with the service and the car waiter, Mr Travor Fleming.

first oil change, Kenny was great

by from brooklyn, New York |

Kenny was excellent but he was the only one there and it took a long time to get the car written up and sent in, but once that happened everything was fine.

Quick service

by from Brooklyn, New York |

My appointment was at 9:30 and I was done by 10:00 a.m. It was quick and I am grateful for that.

Vehicle Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I'm happy with the customer service I received from the guys in the service department however I'm not confident that my vehicle was properly serviced. In July (the 26th I believe) I took my leased vehicle in for a routine oil change, the week of August 18th the oil light indicator came on. Took it back for diagnostic and service and was told the oil filter needed to be tighten and the oil was replenished to the proper levels. Then on August 31st the engine light comes on. OnStar vehicle diagnostic showed there was an issue with the Vehicle's emissions system and it required immediate attention. The service department was booked for 2 weeks. Marilyn did her best to squeeze me. Diagnostic showed that that air had entered the emission system and the air filter needed to be replaced. I'm not a mechanic but I don't think any vehicle should have issues such as these after a simple oil change. The vehicle doesn't drive the same as it did before. I'm just not confident in the service or the vehicle anymore.

Great service

by from brooklyn ny |

An appointment was set up for me, and after I dropped off my car it went like clock work. The vehicle was ready on time and I had no problems.

Very Easy and Seamless Process

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I recently purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain. This is my second vehicle...I previously had a Honda Pilot (2005). Over the years, I have become leery of customer service in the car industry in general but my experience at Krystal and specifically with Joseph Ellis, has renewed my faith.

Great service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

i had a positive experience at Kristal, their manager Jimmy and salesman Bill were of great help, they satisfied all my request, i highly recommend

Recall and Oil Change

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I was able to come in without an appointment and was told approximately how long it would take. It was done by that time and I was off.

Dirty Dealership with extremely rude people there

by from Brooklyn NY |

Read young working in the front, stupid salesman tild me I was too old for a CTS Cadillac Coupe, over priced on their cars, very dirty repair shop, no waiting room and no place to park your car their. Thei s place is worst avoid this place at all costs its a big flop. I cant understand why General Motors Corporation doesn't close this place for good

Kristal Automall responded to this review

September 4, 2014

I am extremely upset to read this review. The mananagment staff at Kristal Auto Mall has made huge strides in making the customer experience exceptional but it seems that is not what you received at all. Please feel free to contact the General Manager Rob Patel or Lead Sales Manager Sandra Dellolio, to discuss what happened during your visit. As you can see from other reviews, things are changing daily at the dealership, but we know we have work to do. Please feel to contact us at 650kristalautomall@gmail.com to discuss with our Management team so we can try to work with you to resolve the situation.

Worst service dept ever manager anthony is the wor

by from Brooklyn ny |

Worst service dept ever hole in the wall service manager anthony is the worst no management skills what so ever he thinks its his house with a garage shop in the back not a true dealership experience at all , even if the place wasnt rundown with someones old donated couch but nice,the service manager is the worst.