Jackson Acura

Used 888-335-4889
Service 888-336-8675

I only use Jackson Acura in Alpharetta/Roswell

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Today, 11/17/14, I just signed my 5th lease with Jackson Acura. I have been coming here for 8 years and have dealt with 1 salesman for all my leases, Patrick McPherson. Patrick has made the experience with each car easy and stress free. He is great with giving me good, solid financial advice and always looked out for me. He has such a pleasant demeanor and has dealt with my crazy request with style. I love going to this dealership as I have seen the same faces for over eight years. I even had the same finance manager and he made my experience pleasant as well - no pushing any additional costs on me. I felt cared for from the beginning to the end of my experience. Jackson ACURA is an elite dealership. Visit and you'll feel like I do. Wait to you see their waiting area. Great snacks and free soda/water/coffee. Go and meet Patrick and let him know Lisa says hi. I consider him a friend. Lisa V :-)

dream car gone bad

by from Columbus Ga. |

I'm in the Military, and i came to Jackson Acura to purchase my dream car. There were some mechanical issues that they claimed to have fixed. Two weeks later I had issues with my suspension. I brought it back, a 2hr drive to have the service manager tell me that air suspension systems are not covered in their suspension warranty policy. Now I have to pay almost 1.5k to fix it. Thank you Jackson Acura for killing my dream. Its a shame to think this is the type of behavior and individuals I fight for overseas.

Disgusting experience at Jackson Acura............

by from Roswille |

we were in the JacksonAcura last Friday (20/12/2013) about to buy MDX. we were discussing about all options and try to negotiate price with sales Director ( we think his name is Mike kunnigs, not sure about his last name). we had terrific experience with him when we requested him for little discount.. he asked us why we had to choose Acura when we need discount and he throwed the papers on us and asked just "get out"... we were shocked and left the Jackson ACura with no other words.. we were just suppose to buy the MDX and we changed our mind completely becase of "SALES Director's" disgusting Behaviour.. we strongly suggest every one don't go to this showroom or atleast more cautious before step into this JACSONACURA, Roswell,GA... Thanks

Great Dealership Experience!

by from Auburn, AL |

After having a bad experience with a used car dealer in the area, my wife and I stopped by Jackson Acura. We assumed that being a Acura dealer, they would be much higher on their prices compared to indepent dealers. We were WRONG! Their prices were perfect for what we were looking for. We were able to get a Certified Pre-Owned Acura for what we were going to pay for non-certified car at a sketchy dealer. The sales team was extremely nice, and really tried everything they could to ensure you satisfaction. My wife and I are 110% satisfied with our vehicle and could not be happier with our buying experience.