Manhattan Automobile Company

787 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 888-203-2698
Used 888-212-6263
Service 855-331-6647

Ford, Lincoln, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo and Mazda all under one roof. Over 500 cars to choose from!!

Worth the wait.

by from nyc,ny |

I originally came in to lease a different model but after waiting what seeemed to be for ever the salesman told me I was next and when I had his attention it was pure sweet music. I ended walking out with a different model at a very reasonable price,absolutely recommend Angel and Fred. Do not go anywhere else they are the best in service and price.

Unresponsive

by from New York, NY |

The dealer's representatives barraged me with e-mails in response to my cars.com inquiry about one of their used vehicles in inventory, but when I responded (both by e-mail and by phone messages on more than one occasion), the representative failed to contact me.

Very Difficult to Reach Someone

by from New York, NY |

My service manager is a great guy, however, the service department support team, and most others at Manhattan Range Rover, are not interested in answering the phones. In fact they sound annoyed once they finally do.

Excellent service!

by from Edison, NJ |

I bought a brand new Volvo XC60 3.2 from Manhattan Volvo. I think I received excellent service. The process was very smooth. There was no hidden tricks. The salesman, Amr Mousa, was honest and considerate. He tried to get all possible discounts for me and was very familiar with the features of the car. Definitely a 5-star service!

Manhattan Automobile Company responded to this review

August 9, 2013

Maple, thank you for taking the time out to tell us about your experience! We look for feedback of all kinds to provide examples of what we are doing right and what we need to fix. I am happy to hear that you had a genuinely good experience here buying a new Volvo! We are grateful that you took the time to come all the way from New Jersey to see us! We hope ownership of your car has been and continues to be as good as the experience of buying it and if you have any questions about your car please let us know! Looking forward to continuing our wonderful new relationship!

I will never go there again

by from brooklyn, ny |

Make a long story short, the salesman Jonathan Smith completely killed the test driving experience and didn't know anything about the car. The manager Jerry Cox, shakes my hand on deal and takes back 15 minutes later after I have filled out the credit application and they called by bank to confirm the loan amount. The next day I call him and leave a message, he calls me back at 8pm when no one was around to hear what he had to say. Basically, he turned it around as if I was trying to get over, and when I told him that he was going to lose two good clients, his response was ?I don?t want client like you anyway?. WE CHANGE CARS AVERY 8 TO 12 MONTHS!!! I wish I had I client like us!! Very unprofessional. I guess am just going to spend 60K somewhere else and give them repeat business.

Manhattan Automobile Company responded to this review

August 9, 2013

First and foremost please allow me to apologize for this experience. At Manhattan Automobile Company we are dedicated to superior customer service. We appreciate all types of feedback from our clientele as this helps us grow to be a better company. That said if there was anything I could do to at least make you feel better about the situation I would like to know and please feel free to contact me directly, Ryan E. Rogers, with regards to this concern. We hate to lose your business so I impress that if there is anything we can do to make this better please let me know. As for the salesperson I am deeply sorry you had a bad experience with him, typically speaking he does a really wonderful job and I reiterate our strive for exceptional customer service with a final note that we will be using this example for growth assuring you this will not happen again. Thank you for taking the time to feedback how your experience with us was. I look forward to hearing from you.

Personal care and attention

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Bought my used jaguar here about 5 years ago. Have serviced here exclusivley for that time frame. The entire staff from the mechanics thru the service rep to the service manager have all been extremely courteous, knowlegabale and helpful--- all the time !!!!! Have in fact recommended some friedns to use this dealership. Cannot speak highh;y enouigh of Manhattan Jaguar

Really rare, but excellent experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I was looking to buy a car for export -saw TONS of dealerships, in Brooklyn and the New Jersey area. Knew very little about cars nor exporting them outside the US. Met tons of unpleasant sellers, unwilling to answer questions and reluctant to give any advice regarding exports. I almost bought a new Jetta at a VW dealership in Brooklyn -the manager told me that I could export a new car. Fortunately, I found out this is untrue before committing. I went to Land Rover Manhattan. I have to say that my initial experience with the manager of the company was not very pleasant -he was not helpful at all. However, the second time I went, I was fortunate enough to meet Vinny. Vinny was great, very professional, helpful, and ethical. He had done exporting before and whatever he did not know, did his research. On the top of that, he is a great guy. Really followed up and made sure not only that I got the car I wanted, but helped me get the car out to ship it. It was a pleasure dealing with Vinny.

BUY FROM A PRO !

by from WESTCHESTER,NEW YORK |

PRO.: MR. AHMED YOUNES@VOLVO DIRECT: (212) 329-0666 MY 4TH VOLVO ! GOT A 2012-S0 T6-AWD. IT DRIVES LIKE A DREAM. I RESEARCHED ALL DEALERS ON THE WEB AND IN-SHOWROOM. AND THE ENTIRE TRI-STATE AREA. MR.YOUNES OFFERED THE BEST DEAL AND TREATED ME LIKE A LADY. KAREN HELLER, WESTCHESTER COUNTY.

2007 Range Rover Supercharged

by from NEW YORK |

This dealer is topnotch. Great service and handled all inquiries professionally with care. Very pleasant buying experience and would recommend to friends without hesitation. Kelvin at Landrover NY is fantastic.