Zimmerman's Automotive

Zimmerman's Automotive

2234 S Market St, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

Used 888-882-0710

We want to buy your used vehicle regardless of condition. Stop in and within 15 minutes leave with your check!

Great, Easy Experience, as it should be!

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

Eric made this whole process very stress-free and easy from the first phone call to the final handshake. He was very easy to get along with and got me exactly what I wanted with no haggling or runaround. Buying a car can be a bit intimidating and I felt very relaxed and comfortable during the entire time. There were no pictures of the car on the website when I first inquired, since it was such a fresh listing, and he happily took pictures and sent them to both my email and my cell phone. He even gave me a heads up that there would be highway construction on the day I scheduled to pick up my car. Recommended 100%! Thanks!

June 15, 2015

Thank you so much for the incredible review. Your experience here, is one that we try to duplicate over and over again. At the end of the day it's not all about selling vehicles it's about satisfying our clients and by the sounds of it, we have done just that! It was truly a pleasure to have had the opportunity to work with you. Thanks again and let us know if we can assist you in any way in the future. Do enjoy!!

Impressed with quality and sales service

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I recently purchased a 1999 Toyota 4Runner from Zimmerman and traded in my old vehicle. I was helped by both Eric and Jay, both of whom were very courteous and professional without a hint of sales pressure. The vehicle I purchased had been maintained by Zimmerman's for the past 10 years and they provided me all the service records as well as a CarFax report. The price they offered for my trade was fair, if a little lower than I had researched although it did have a few mechanical issues. The vehicle I purchased was very clean and well maintained and it appears that all of their used cars are of high quality from what I can see. **I only had one issue with my "new" vehicle that I did not discover untll some time later. The jack handle and spare tire crank were missing, as was the lug wrench. They immediately provided a new lug wrench and I am hopeful that they will find and replace the other missing parts as well. I would highly recommend Zimmerman Auto Sales and plan to try their service department soon. It's hard to believe but I actually received a thank you note from them today for my business - this has never happened with any other dealer before.

March 23, 2015

Thank you Bill for the nice review! We will be getting a jack handle and spare tire crank soon. It is very nice to hear that you felt no pressure as we try not to be that type of dealership. At the end of the day we just want everyone we work with to feel good about the transaction and happy about the decision to do business with us! Thanks again and we will be in touch soon.

Blessing!

by from Dillsburg,Pa |

A few years back I purchase a car here,Love love my Pontiac G6,Around the end of Feb,I was looking for another car,N what a Blessing it was to stop againg at Zimmerman,Jay Zimmerman what a pleasure ,He help me with all my needs on getting What it worked for me.On March 5 ,my other car 2003 Kia,Rear breaks locked up,Thank God it happened close to this shop.God Was looking after me on this date n like He always is.Brought my car in to get it checked,They took it in right away.I will 100 percent recommend Zimmerman .What a Blessing.

March 18, 2015

We are very happy to have been able to help you out in our service and sales department! It has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you for the kind words and also for taking your time to write a review on us. It is very much appreciated, thanks again!

Professional sales team, friendly service

by from New Cumberland, PA |

Our family bought a pre-owned Ford Escape from Zimmerman's Automotive about a month ago. We love the vehicle! Jay and Eric are true sales professionals. We enjoyed working with them very much. After shopping around at several larger retailers, we found Zimmerman's. They offered an unrivaled buying experience compared to the area dealerships. It's a turn off when six different sales associates are pestering you at a big-box store. Zimmerman's has a more relaxed setting and Jay and Eric were receptive to our buying needs and concerns. I would highly recommend visiting them if you're in the market to purchase a vehicle.

November 17, 2014

Thank you very much for the review and for you business! We continue to try to be a "good" different. We couldn't be more pleased that you are enjoying your Ford Escape! It was our pleasure working with you and your family! Taking care of people and their needs as it pertains to vehicles is what keeps us moving. Thanks again for everything and please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future!

Great service, excellent car

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I bought a used car from them and the experience was excellent. The people were very helpful and friendly. They explained everything and went out of their way to make the entire experience wonderful. I would highly recommend visiting them if you are in the market for a car.

April 25, 2014

We thank you and appreciate the very kind words! We know that if we are always helpful and friendly our doors will stay open. There will always be a place in the car business for an honest dealer like us. All of our vehicles go through a major checklist to ensure everything is working properly. They are cleaned like no others. So at the end of the day as long as we care for our customers needs we will not only make the sale but we will also put together a great deal. Thanks again and we wish you many miles of happy motoring!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE - AWESOME SALESMAN

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

My friend and I were looking for vehicles. We left at 10:00 am, were on our way home (2:15 pm - with no vehicles) and made Zimmerman's Automotive our last stop of the day. We were glad we did. The entire experience from the moment salesman Eric Adams stepped onto the parking lot with us was great. Eric gave us time to check out the vehicles before approaching us and wasn't aggresive. The car I ended up purchasing wasn't the car I was originally interested in. He showed me a vehicle that was less expensive. How many salesmen do that? Most salesmen want the more expensive sale. Eric genuinely cares about what he does. We were getting ready to take the car (I ended up buying) for a test drive and it wasn't running properly. When Eric approached us to see what was going on, he was visibly upset that something was wrong because the vehicle had been running great. He had not one, but two mechanics out to check the car. Within minutes the problem was diagnosed and fixed (vacum tube-which is now clamped). The sincerity on his face and his actions sealed the deal for me!!! The purchasing process was very easy also. Eric went above and beyond to make it simple. Jay and Eric were awesome! When it's time to buy another vehicle I know where I'm stopping first. Thanks for a great car buying experience! - P.S. My friend ended up purchasing a vehicle too. One stop, two sales, awesome!

April 25, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words Bob! We are always super happy when our customers recognize what makes us just a little different. We are not pushy or aggressive. We listen to our customers needs and desires before recommending a vehicle. We get a real sense of joy when providing our customers with not only great vehicles but also great customer service. Thanks again Bob, enjoy!

Great customer service & quality buying experience

by from Camp Hill, PA |

I purchased a 2011 Subaru from Zimmermans at the end of February 2014 and was thrilled with the whole experience. Eric and Jay took me through the process of shopping, learning about the vehicle's history and general information all the way through the purchasing and I would recommend Zimmerman's to anyone. I am very pleased with the vehicle and felt that I was taken care of as a valued customer. The car is great and the service was impressive.

March 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and the very nice review! We try to differentiate ourselves by providing the best customer service possible. We explain every part of the buying process so that our customers can make the best informed decision for their situation. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to a long lasting relationship with you and your family! Thanks again and we hope you enjoy years of happy motoring in your Subaru!!

Less than acceptable quality of overpriced repair.

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Repair shop - few months ago I had truck in for repair work. Found out after picked up that work was so poor that I had to have another shop redo work And I paid much more than should have. Should've shopped around. Certainly would not recommend or go back.

March 12, 2014

James, I am very sorry you had a bad experience here at Zimmerman's. Please contact me and we can talk about your issues. I cannot help unless you tell me you are unhappy. Call me 766-7656 or jawalter@zimmermansauto.com Thanks. Judy Zimmerman Walter

Great Service, Pricing and Sales Reps

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

Zimmerman's Auto was great. Told the Sales Manager I was looking for a certain SUV. Had to be certain colors, mileage, options(NAV) price and year. One week later they had it! Not only did they get it, but with less mileage and cost less. WOW!! Who dose that?...Zimmerman's Auto Sales Team!

January 5, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review! We have more resources than most when it comes to locating specific vehicles for our customers. We can not thank you enough for putting your trust in us! Thanks again and do enjoy!!

Very Helpful, Wonderful customer service

by from dillsburgpa |

We really felt comfortable with our sales man Eric. They were also willing to help with anything that they could do... It was a over all great experience and we will go back again.

December 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the very kind words. We strive to make the car buying experience one that is pleasant and non stressful. We like to present all that we have to offer and let you make a good informed decision about the vehicle you are purchasing. Thanks again for everything and do enjoy many miles of happy motoring!!

Outstanding Customer Service, Helpful

by from Dillsburg,Pa |

Zimmerman's Auto has a nice facility, the lay out of the store and how the cars are arranged out front all looked very professional. I've driven by several times but never stopped in. Last week I decided to see what they had to offer. I walked in and was greeted professionally and our Sales Manager made us feel welcomed and comfortable, unlike the larger dealerships that are so large that either you can't get any help or you get swarmed by sales personnel looking to make a sale, that just pushes me away. Zimmerman's definitely is a place I will visit again when buying another car. No pressure, great attitude, and a high level of professionalism. I was not sure if we were going to be able to get the vehicle we were looking at however Zimmerman's was able to really help us out. I don't mean they did what they had to just to make a sale or get me in a car, because they really didn't have to go as far to help me as they did, they don't know me I'm just another hardworking American, but my Sales Manager Eric truly took good care of us. Thank you Zimmerman's

December 19, 2013

A review like this is great to hear! Everything you have mentioned is exactly the type of dealership we strive to be. Thank you so much for your business. We have taken all the measures to ensure that the vehicle will serve you well. With that said, please enjoy!!