Subaru of Plano

4480 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

New 866-906-6448
Used 855-230-2584
Service 866-715-7586

We believe in fair pricing and great service for everyone. Every day. Every time

Great buying experience!!!

by from Grapevine, TX |

Bought a used vehicle on May 3, 2014 with my daughter. They had a great internet price. We went the next morning after verifying the vehicle was still available. They helped on the tax, title and license. Go see Elizabeth Beckley or Rafael in sales and Bobby Evans the sales manager. If they can do a sale, they will do it with minimal game play.

Vickie Belt made buying our car an easy experience

by from Arlington, Texas |

We bought a used car from Subaru of Plano and it was such an easy buying experience. Vickie Belt gave us a call on Thursday to come in and test drive the vehicle we were interested in and get an appraisal on our car. They offered us a good deal on our trade in, which doesn't always happen. And it was all done in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this dealership. If you're looking for a new or used car and a pleasant buying experience go see Vickie Belt at Subaru of Plano.

Xriston Turner made car buying a pleasant experien

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

We were met by Xriston Turner who walked us around the lot and helped us choose the right subaru for us. Once we had chosen our car hbuying experience couldn't have gone any smoother. We were there after closing hours which wasn't a problem for them and Xriston even sat in my new car and set up my phone with the bluetooth connection so I could get home safely. Everyone we met were friendly and it was definitely a no pressure dealership. I would recommend Xriston Turner and Subaru Of Plano to anyone wanting a car.

Bad experience with Darrell Hair

by from Shreveport, la |

So I contact Darrell for one of the used cars that he has. We negotiate a price due to me being 3 hours away id rather negotiate prior to then go there and not be able to agree on a price. As soon as we get in we go to the car and go for a test drive. As soon as i put it into reverse it makes a clunking noise and the check engine light goes on. The car drove great but im not about to purchase a car with a check engine light on. After going back to the dealership Darrel Hair states that there is a check engine light sensor that turned the light on due to it being wet and no code was thrown. This sounded very weird to me as the check engine light never goes on for no reason and there is no sensor that just says to check the engine. it would be weird to check on the engine to make sure it was still there and didn't decided it wanted to leave. So he gets a little annoyed and started being a little more rude. After talking with the service manager he states the code that was thrown was p0886 (i think). So now it is throwing a code but wasn't earlier. He refused to work with us on figuring out what was wrong with the car so we decided not to buy it. It could have been a $300 fix or a $1500 fix but i wasnt about to buy something knowing it could be expensive as that. He would not budge so we walked. The service manager and tech were upfront and honest about it. Loved talking with those guys as they were honest. He also stated that it threw a code the other day but they reset it. **WARNING** why would you not tell someone that before they drive 3 hours one way? Anyways it completely turned me off to buying a car here. As to getting it repairs i MIGHT consider it but will avoid this place from now on.

Exceptional Service By Xriston Turner at Subaru

by from Dallas, Texas |

Xriston was excellent to work with at Subaru of Plano. I had visited many Subaru dealers in DFW and had to put up with nonsense. I made my last stop at Subaru of Plano and they made my car buying SIMPLE. Great price & great car!!! Go see Xriston Turner at Subaru of Plano for your next car!!!

90 minutes in and out. twss.

by from Dallas TX |

Great place to buy a car. Initial response to online request for info was a bit slow and lazy but once I got the process started it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Xris in Sales and Phillip in Financing were both no nonsense guys who just gave me and my family what we needed with zero hassles. I did all my research for the model I wanted, went in at 6pm on a Thursday and was out before 7:30pm. They had the models I wanted to test drive lined up and ready to go. Played zero games with me.

A dealership building long term relationships.

by from Dallas TX |

I have purchased two Subaru Outbacks from Subaru of Plano. Both cars have only been serviced by this dealership. David Howard has looked after my service needs for over 5 years. David is simply the best. I have total confidence that David will always do what is best to keep my car running as it needs too. Before you can service a car you first must purchase one. Darrell Hair sold me my last Outback. Darrell makes every effort to understand his customers needs and then puts together a package of features and options to meet those needs. I believe I paid a very fair price as I shopped at two other well regarded dealerships before concluding the deal. Darrell makes you feel good when you walk into the dealership and wants you to feel just as good when you walk out. It is a treat to work with such a gentleman. I have recommended Subaru of Plano to many prospective buyers and will continue to do so as I believe I am doing these people a real favor.

Wonderful experience

by from Richardson, Texas |

I dealt with many different Subaru dealerships in the North Texas area, and the Brandon Tomes Subaru staff seemed to go out of their way to help answer any questions that I had. I had a couple of other dealerships tell me "no, we cannot do that", to a questions I had. The salesman at Brandon Tomes told me, "Yes, we can do that". But also explained to me the downfalls of making that decision. So it was my decision to make after all, and not the other dealerships salesmen just being lazy. When I buy another Subaru, and I will, since I have had 3. I will start at Brandon Tomes First and Foremost, for the service, the knowledge, and the people.

Online Experience with their internet rep

by from Texas |

I contacted their online rep to inquire about a used vehicle on their lot. Their internet representative was terrible. He lacked professionalism. In addition, his written communication was poor at best. If you are going to have someone send written communications they should spell correctly and write complete sentences. Once he realized I wasn't going to come into the dealership because we were too far apart on price he became very unprofessional. I would not recommend.

Subaru of Plano responded to this review

May 14, 2014

Hi Keith, Sorry for the delay in responding. It took me a while to figure out which cars.com request you were. Initially reading your review I went to Xris and asked how could this happen?! It didn't make sense to me because when we are at our very best we are able to sell 15% of our online requests. Or 85% of the time we are unable to deliver a car originating from an online inquiry. That is based on national averages. We don't take it personal when someone decides not to make a purchase. Our business model will not support it. The 85% that we don't sell are for various reasons but many times it is because someone isn't willing or unable to pay a dollar amount that makes sense for us to agree to. On our side it is a business decision. I have seen in my years as a General Manager that our customer can come to a price they are comfortable with through many thought processes. Sometimes it is based on a gut instinct on what they think it is worth. Sometimes it is based on some perceived markup they believe we have. Sometimes it is all they can afford. The reasons are many but on our side of the equation it is one. It's a business decision only. We have very specialized software that compares the price of our inventory to the price of others in the marketplace expandable to the whole country if we choose. We see average sales price, days' supply, condition mileage etc. to come up with our pricing guide. The fact that our Touring Pilot showed up in your search at all shows me that it met some sort of specific criteria that you requested and very seldom are searches done from highest price to low. ;) I was able to find the communications between you and Xris and there were many. I couldn't find anything in them that I personally would construe as unprofessional. I looked for poorly constructed or incomplete sentences and although it was evident that you and he were emailing back and forth with yours phones which make it even harder, I didn't see anything that I thought was unreasonable on Xris' part. Ultimately perception is reality and I will tell you that I would be much happier if you and Xris did come to terms and you were happily driving around in our Touring Pilot. I am never happy when someone wants to buy a car from us and doesn't for any reason. It only compounds it for me if it happens and my customer is upset. I absolutely never want that to happen. As of today the Pilot is still available and if you are still interested I would love to see you have it. If you would like to speak with someone else just contact us and I will make that happen. Respectfully, T.J. Houghton General Manager Subaru of Plano

Bill from Frisco

by from Frisco, Texas |

We moved to Frisco at the start of Summer. I have taken my Subaru Outback to Subaru of Plano twice and both times the service has been EXCELLENT. The facilities are very comfortable.

Great dealership

by from Plano, TX |

The location is very convenient and the presmises are very pleasant and efficiently laid out. The people were easy to deal with and let the car sell itself.