Subaru of Plano

4480 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

New 866-906-6448
Used 855-230-2584
Service 866-715-7586

We believe in fair pricing and great service for everyone. Every day. Every time

Great buying experience!!!

by from Grapevine, TX |

Bought a used vehicle on May 3, 2014 with my daughter. They had a great internet price. We went the next morning after verifying the vehicle was still available. They helped on the tax, title and license. Go see Elizabeth Beckley or Rafael in sales and Bobby Evans the sales manager. If they can do a sale, they will do it with minimal game play.

Wonderful experience

by from Richardson, Texas |

I dealt with many different Subaru dealerships in the North Texas area, and the Brandon Tomes Subaru staff seemed to go out of their way to help answer any questions that I had. I had a couple of other dealerships tell me "no, we cannot do that", to a questions I had. The salesman at Brandon Tomes told me, "Yes, we can do that". But also explained to me the downfalls of making that decision. So it was my decision to make after all, and not the other dealerships salesmen just being lazy. When I buy another Subaru, and I will, since I have had 3. I will start at Brandon Tomes First and Foremost, for the service, the knowledge, and the people.

Online Experience with their internet rep

by from Texas |

I contacted their online rep to inquire about a used vehicle on their lot. Their internet representative was terrible. He lacked professionalism. In addition, his written communication was poor at best. If you are going to have someone send written communications they should spell correctly and write complete sentences. Once he realized I wasn't going to come into the dealership because we were too far apart on price he became very unprofessional. I would not recommend.

Subaru of Plano responded to this review

May 14, 2014

Hi Keith, Sorry for the delay in responding. It took me a while to figure out which cars.com request you were. Initially reading your review I went to Xris and asked how could this happen?! It didn't make sense to me because when we are at our very best we are able to sell 15% of our online requests. Or 85% of the time we are unable to deliver a car originating from an online inquiry. That is based on national averages. We don't take it personal when someone decides not to make a purchase. Our business model will not support it. The 85% that we don't sell are for various reasons but many times it is because someone isn't willing or unable to pay a dollar amount that makes sense for us to agree to. On our side it is a business decision. I have seen in my years as a General Manager that our customer can come to a price they are comfortable with through many thought processes. Sometimes it is based on a gut instinct on what they think it is worth. Sometimes it is based on some perceived markup they believe we have. Sometimes it is all they can afford. The reasons are many but on our side of the equation it is one. It's a business decision only. We have very specialized software that compares the price of our inventory to the price of others in the marketplace expandable to the whole country if we choose. We see average sales price, days' supply, condition mileage etc. to come up with our pricing guide. The fact that our Touring Pilot showed up in your search at all shows me that it met some sort of specific criteria that you requested and very seldom are searches done from highest price to low. ;) I was able to find the communications between you and Xris and there were many. I couldn't find anything in them that I personally would construe as unprofessional. I looked for poorly constructed or incomplete sentences and although it was evident that you and he were emailing back and forth with yours phones which make it even harder, I didn't see anything that I thought was unreasonable on Xris' part. Ultimately perception is reality and I will tell you that I would be much happier if you and Xris did come to terms and you were happily driving around in our Touring Pilot. I am never happy when someone wants to buy a car from us and doesn't for any reason. It only compounds it for me if it happens and my customer is upset. I absolutely never want that to happen. As of today the Pilot is still available and if you are still interested I would love to see you have it. If you would like to speak with someone else just contact us and I will make that happen. Respectfully, T.J. Houghton General Manager Subaru of Plano

Bill from Frisco

by from Frisco, Texas |

We moved to Frisco at the start of Summer. I have taken my Subaru Outback to Subaru of Plano twice and both times the service has been EXCELLENT. The facilities are very comfortable.

Great dealership

by from Plano, TX |

The location is very convenient and the presmises are very pleasant and efficiently laid out. The people were easy to deal with and let the car sell itself.

Great place to buy a Subaru.

by from North Texas |

Recently I agreed to help my daughter-in-law find a new car. I have bought many cars of all makes over about 50 years, so offered to help her get through the maze of car buying. I walked her through the pros and cons that fit her criteria and narrowed down to a couple of brands, KIA and Subaru. Because I happen to be a very satisfied Subaru owner, I had a bit of a difficult time being unbiased, but I managed it. We set up visits to two dealerships near her home One of these was Subaru of Plano; the other was a large KIA dealership. I contacted both dealers through their websites and arranged for visits. The KIA dealer took the standard "what can we sell you" approach. They contacted me two times and both were pretty much canned sales talk. However, upon inquiring by internet to Subaru of Plano I was contacted by two very professional representatives from that dealership. One was director of Internet Sales and the other was their Internet Manager. Their approach was very low pressure - simply "how can we help you?" Both emailed and made personal phone calls multiple times and were extremely helpful in giving any and all information we asked for. We did all the looking and tire-kicking at both dealers. We first visited the Subaru dealer and then the KIA. We went back to Subaru for a second visit to clear up some questions and get their best offer. The difference was like day/night. At the Subaru dealership we got to meet and talk to both of the representatives whom I had talked to on the phone and by email. They were both available during both visits. The internet sales director, Darrel Hair, spent several hours with us that day, showed us numerous cars and took us on two test drives. It was the most positive experience I have ever had buying a car. I have never seen any car dealer go to such pains to satisfy a customer and get them the best car and the best deal possible. Even the 'paperwork stage', though understandably tedious, was as close to pleasant as it could be. Needless to say, my daughter-in-law left as a happy Subaru owner. I can't say enough about our entire experience with Subaru of Plano. The entire ambiance from the facility to the staff was a breath of fresh air. It is clear to me that the Subaru corporation and particularly the team at Plano Subaru really have their act together. And on top of that, they sell the best cars money can buy! PS: I did not buy my Subaru from Plano, but wish I had known about them when I was shopping.

Trustworthy Dealership!!!

by from Bismarck, ND |

Trustworthy Dealership!!! I bought a legacy online, as I live in North Dakota. This was the first vehicle I ever purchased online, so was hesitant to trust someone 5 states away. The Salesmen were very kind and got back to me immediately with any questions or concerns I had, earning my trust. The dealership was more than willing to work on the price of the vehicle to meet my desired price without making me feeling bad for asking for a deal. The process: I worked out a price and had to get the finance portion completed. They weren?t the fastest at always getting back to me in the finance section, but the end goal was satisfaction!!! I got the exact rate I wanted, and the dealership actually got me a lower rate than what I was getting from my bank, so I was very pleased. After flying down to Texas, I was greeted by one of their staff members, Terrell Laster, who was on time, courteous, and pleasant. He picked me up at the airport and took me to my vehicle. Since I flew in late, they picked me up and brought my car to the airport! (another plus about this dealership) . After inspecting the vehicle, the interior was perfect, everything they quoted me; however, there were 2 noticeable dents on the vehicle that were not disclosed to me. I called the sales manager (George Torrez), who pretty much told me he wouldn?t do anything for me and I could fly back to ND if I wasn?t pleased. I ended up taking the vehicle anyways (not really pleased), and decided to deal with the dents after I got back to ND. Please keep reading, as this is why this dealership gets 5 stars!!! After getting back to ND, I called the customer service department (Christina Trujillo), who was very pleasant, forwarded me to the General Manager (Ken Dillon) and I left him a voicemail. He called me back the same day! After calling me, he listened to everything I told him. He apologized and said he would make it right, and that he wanted to restore my confidence back in his dealership! He definitely did that. He covered the cost of what it would be to fix the dents and then some. He was SO kind and generous. I didn?t have to argue or beg, just simply showed him pictures of the dents and the email that was sent to me about the condition of the car. He treated me like I was a worthy customer and went above and beyond to make it right. This kind of customer service is priceless! I recommend family, friends, everyone I know to this dealership. I may be 5 states away, but I will be buying from Subaru of Plano when it comes to my next vehicle too. You can have differences of opinion with anyone at a dealership, but when the Top Management takes care of you like I was taken care of, that is the customer service we are ALL looking for! I wasn?t treated like just a number, I was treated like family. Thank You Subaru of Plan! I absolutely love my car and am pleasantly shocked at the amazing service I received. I have complete trust in buying from them, and so can you! Not many places give you that guarantee, but here, you can rest assured. If you buy a vehicle online and come to pick it up, they will make sure you are happy. Great vehicles, great prices, and amazing customer service, you can?t beat that!

This is the place to buy a Subaru

by from Plano, tx |

They made car buying easy and Darrell Hair my sales person was eager to please. I love my new Outback.