Mark Toyota Scion

Service 888-418-5694

Put Your Mark on the Road

Painless

by from Sheboygan,WI |

Had jorge,fast over thephone purchase. Quick paper work. Great customer service, ask us if we had any questions made sure we were all good. Would buy again from mark in plover wi

April 28, 2015

Thank you David V. Congratulations on your new Scion. We appreciate the confidence that you have shown in us. It is our mission to ensure our customers get great customer service. Enjoy your new RIDE!

5000 Mile Service

by from Kronenwetter, Wi |

I just had my 4Runner in for it's first service, which was included with my purchase and will be for the first 24,000 miles. It was easy to schedule online and they got me in and out quickly. I also got a free Car Wash to use whenever I like!

buying our highlander

by from wisconsin rapids |

We had Bernie Pretat for our salesman and he was very helpful with everything and had many patience with us. We go a great deal and they are very easy to work with. We will go back

January 31, 2015

Thank you for your compliments. We will pass on to Bernie. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for your business!

Great car buying experience

by from Amherst, WI |

I had a positive experience purchasing my 2015 RAV 4 from Bernie. He was very knowledgable and did not pressure me for a decision. I drove off with my new vehicle feeling that my entire purchasing experience was enjoyable.

January 31, 2015

Carol thank you for taking the time to let us know. Enjoy your new Rav4!

Great Purchase Experience!

by from Wausau, WI |

I purchased a New 4Runner from Mark Toyota and they made it so easy to do. It was truly a fun and exciting experience! If your shopping do yourself a favor and stop there before you buy somewhere else!

January 20, 2015

Dave, thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed the purchase of your new 4Runner. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your automotive needs. Thanks for putting your "Mark on the Road". Enjoy your new 4Runner!

buying the car we wanted

by from friendship wis |

mark Toyota did a good deal to put us in the car we wanted, daren the salesman did a great job with us too, this is a good dealership to buy from, they went out of their way too put us in the car we wanted and made the repairs I wanted on the car we picked out,i rate these people number one in a dealership, good service dept too.

September 1, 2014

Randy & Catherine thank you so much for your business. Enjoy your Ford Escape. We appreciate your kind comments!

Fantastic, Friendly Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Birnamwood, WI |

I traded in my Yukon for a Chrysler minivan they had on the lot and the staff was amazing it was the smoothest buying experience I have ever had. I never ever thought of owning a Toyota but my next vehicle just may be due to the experience I had with Mark Motors ! Great job and would definitely go back!!!

June 24, 2014

Thank you Dawn for your kind words. We appreciate the confidence you have shown in Mark Toyota by purchasing your Chrysler minivan. We look forward to serving you in the future. Congratulations!

Buying a car from Mark Toyota

by from Plover, WI |

I 1st sent an email about a car I had seen online & was directed to the Mark Toyota site. I then received an email in a timely manner. We went in the next day to look at used & new smaller sized SUVs. The entire staff was pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient & very accommodating & emails and/or or phone calls were returned quickly. The showroom, the lounge & the service bay serves up a pleasant experience. Beverages, warm cookies & popcorn are available for prospective clients & also for the clients who are in the drive-in bay. 6 days after my first email, we picked up our brand new 2013 Toyota Rav4. 2nd new Toyota we purchased in 30 years. (Cars in between were used vehicles). The reception area was staffed by happy people. Our first & several visits after that were with Salesman, Jerry Mortimer. Jared was the sales person in Jerry's absence when we came in to make a down-payment on the vehicle & wrote up the bill of sale. Jerry was our contact last evening when we picked up our new vehicle. He was very helpful in going through the vehicle features & was very helpful when going through the electronics options we selected. Mike G in the finance office gave us much needed information & had a very likable personality. This car buying experience was a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. Looking forward to a long-term relationship with this local Toyota franchise. Thank you. John & Judy Yauch

Proud Toyota Owner

by from StevensPoint,Wi. |

We have always had good experiences buying and owning Toyota's. Bernie Pretat was very helpful in explaining our options and how the Venza operates. The Finance Department Rick Palmerton was also very helpful with our financing of the Venza and offering the extra coverage we needed. We have always had exceptional service from the Service Department Samantha Thomas has always been very helpful. We have to also say we love the fresh baked cookies and all the extras at Marks Toyota. We can't say enough about the place. From all the smiling and friendly faces through out the building and their willingness to help with any question even if they are not the ones selling you the new vehicle. We say thanks to all of you!! Bob & Brin McDonald

Great Service, Great People, Great Cars

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

You couldn't ask for better people to work with. Bernie helped us through every step of the process. Even after the purchase when we took the vehicle in for an oil change, he made a point to personally come by and see how we were doing. I honestly feel that all the staff what us to be happy, and aren't just interested in the profit.

The traveling gal in a hurry!

by from Schofield, WI |

My old car was becoming unreliable at a time when I needed to have reliability to travel for my job. Bernie was very helpful in finding me what I wanted and needed at a price I could afford. He promised he would have my Rav4 when I needed it and he did, complete with a birthday cake in the back, as I was picking it up on my b-day. The price was right, they even lowered it a bit, The service was fast and factual. The financing was right there for me. I have not had to deal with the service crew yet, but if they are apart of the same team, I am sure all will go well. Thanks to all of TEAM MARK TOYOTA!