Mark Toyota Scion

Service 888-418-5694

Put Your Mark on the Road

Fantastic, Friendly Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Birnamwood, WI |

I traded in my Yukon for a Chrysler minivan they had on the lot and the staff was amazing it was the smoothest buying experience I have ever had. I never ever thought of owning a Toyota but my next vehicle just may be due to the experience I had with Mark Motors ! Great job and would definitely go back!!!

June 23, 2014

Thank you Dawn for your kind words. We appreciate the confidence you have shown in Mark Toyota by purchasing your Chrysler minivan. We look forward to serving you in the future. Congratulations!

buying the car we wanted

by from friendship wis |

mark Toyota did a good deal to put us in the car we wanted, daren the salesman did a great job with us too, this is a good dealership to buy from, they went out of their way too put us in the car we wanted and made the repairs I wanted on the car we picked out,i rate these people number one in a dealership, good service dept too.

September 1, 2014

Randy & Catherine thank you so much for your business. Enjoy your Ford Escape. We appreciate your kind comments!

Buying a car from Mark Toyota

by from Plover, WI |

I 1st sent an email about a car I had seen online & was directed to the Mark Toyota site. I then received an email in a timely manner. We went in the next day to look at used & new smaller sized SUVs. The entire staff was pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient & very accommodating & emails and/or or phone calls were returned quickly. The showroom, the lounge & the service bay serves up a pleasant experience. Beverages, warm cookies & popcorn are available for prospective clients & also for the clients who are in the drive-in bay. 6 days after my first email, we picked up our brand new 2013 Toyota Rav4. 2nd new Toyota we purchased in 30 years. (Cars in between were used vehicles). The reception area was staffed by happy people. Our first & several visits after that were with Salesman, Jerry Mortimer. Jared was the sales person in Jerry's absence when we came in to make a down-payment on the vehicle & wrote up the bill of sale. Jerry was our contact last evening when we picked up our new vehicle. He was very helpful in going through the vehicle features & was very helpful when going through the electronics options we selected. Mike G in the finance office gave us much needed information & had a very likable personality. This car buying experience was a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. Looking forward to a long-term relationship with this local Toyota franchise. Thank you. John & Judy Yauch

Proud Toyota Owner

by from StevensPoint,Wi. |

We have always had good experiences buying and owning Toyota's. Bernie Pretat was very helpful in explaining our options and how the Venza operates. The Finance Department Rick Palmerton was also very helpful with our financing of the Venza and offering the extra coverage we needed. We have always had exceptional service from the Service Department Samantha Thomas has always been very helpful. We have to also say we love the fresh baked cookies and all the extras at Marks Toyota. We can't say enough about the place. From all the smiling and friendly faces through out the building and their willingness to help with any question even if they are not the ones selling you the new vehicle. We say thanks to all of you!! Bob & Brin McDonald

Great Service, Great People, Great Cars

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

You couldn't ask for better people to work with. Bernie helped us through every step of the process. Even after the purchase when we took the vehicle in for an oil change, he made a point to personally come by and see how we were doing. I honestly feel that all the staff what us to be happy, and aren't just interested in the profit.

The traveling gal in a hurry!

by from Schofield, WI |

My old car was becoming unreliable at a time when I needed to have reliability to travel for my job. Bernie was very helpful in finding me what I wanted and needed at a price I could afford. He promised he would have my Rav4 when I needed it and he did, complete with a birthday cake in the back, as I was picking it up on my b-day. The price was right, they even lowered it a bit, The service was fast and factual. The financing was right there for me. I have not had to deal with the service crew yet, but if they are apart of the same team, I am sure all will go well. Thanks to all of TEAM MARK TOYOTA!

Great Service from this Dealer

by from Stevens Point WI |

This is the 2nd vehicle I have bought from Mark Toyota and it has been a great experience - the service department keeps me coming back with the fresh cookies and the soda and coffee. Also offers shuttle service when I need it.

customer service impolite

by from Plover, WI |

I am a women and to there concern i am treated as if i am incompetent and naive. I ask questions and am treated terribly. They are short tempered and always go out of there way to prove me that. I am so upset i like to take my car to a place where it came from but there service is unruling. Luckily they do a good job.

response

by from Stevens Point, Wisconsin |

Gonna have to agree on the response time...a little slow there. Seems like they need 30 minutes for every manager conversation, and they are very slow to return calls. Would not budge on prices...at all

June 12, 2012

Mark Toyota is a dealership built on integrity and fair dealing with all customers. You may have been looking at a vehicle that we just didn't have any more room to negotiate. We are not like the big city dealers that only care about selling you one car. We value a customer for life and are also more involved in the community than any dealer I have ever seen. Mark does so much for people in this area. I truly believe that is worth something.

response?

by from NEW LONDON WI |

Uninformational & response time was inconsiderate, I just received an email from them.

Ease of doing Business

by from Central Wisconsin |

I really like the way they do business and the ease of doing business. I have been to other dealerships and there is a big difference walking into Mark Motors. They have a great team of professionals.

October 26, 2011

Mark Toyota appreciates you taking the time and values your comments. We intend to treat each customer in a fair, open, and honest manner. Thank you for your review.