Browning Mazda

18827 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, CA 90703

New 855-230-0655
Used 855-229-7628
Service 855-230-7801

At Browning Mazda, we take the time to get to know each and every driver we meet.

Great personal attention

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

I recently purchased a new Mazda 3 from Browning Mazda. They honored their internet pricing without any further haggling. My only concern was having so many cars to choose from, with a huge selection at this dealership. I would like to give cudos to the sales team of Edward, Deondre, and Armando. Especially for Armando, as he stuck with me during the process of test driving, answering technical questions, deciding on the right car, and then waiting together for my turn with the finance dept. I will recommend Browning Mazda to friends and family.

November 21, 2014

Thank you for dong business with Browning Mazda, and Please tell your friends. Ed Southfield

A Team of True Professionals

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Browning Mazda of Cerritos provided a comfortable, professional, easy, and rewarding car buying experience. I had called multiple dealers asking for prices and for help on the phone before I made my way to the dealership, no dealerships had offered the quality of service that Victor was able to provide me, which was my main reason for choosing this specific dealer as it was not the closest to my home. Victors courteous, professional and patient demeanor was truly my main reason for choosing to visit this dealer in person. Upon arrival I was greeted by a Victor whom unfortunately was with another customer at the time and had Armando take care of my needs. Armando was the car salesman that I did not know existed, in the best way possible. He was relatable, understanding, and very attentive to all my questions and needs during my car buying experience. His answers were very thorough and he walked me through setting up the car leaving me with no questions. This duo was truly a dream come true in terms of car salesman and I will most certainly be recommending them both to any future car buyers, I would also like to thank Dudley whom I believe works in finance for this kind words and professionalism. Overall this dealer made the car buying process a pleasure and will be highly recommended by me in the future. Thank you all.

March 20, 2015

Thank you sharing your car buying experience here at Browning Mazda, and your kind words about Armando, and Victor. Thank you again.

AMAZING!

by from Norwalk, CA |

Gotta hand it to Armando he did an amazing job helping me find the car I imagined on having! I am extremely satisfied with the customer service and the selection I was given... I cant thank them enough!I love my new car!!! Especially my car sales man ARMANDO! THANK YOU!!!!!!

March 20, 2015

We at Browning Mazda appreciate your business, and your kind remarks about Armando!please tell your friends about your experience here.thank you!!

Fantastic Car Buying Experience

by from Anaheim, CA |

Ed Southfield and the team at Browning Mazda made our first car buying experience smooth and comfortable, like the ride in our new CX-5! We were greeted immediately and shown superb customer service and professionalism. Ed's knowledge and expertise were very helpful as we completed our test drive and decided to make the purchase. We would definitely recommend working with Ed and his team.

March 10, 2015

Phillip, Thank You for sharing your Fantastic car buying experience here at Browning Mazda. Ed Southfield

Helpful staff and Great experience

by from Norwalk, CA |

Steven Klaskly and Ron Angel were very helpful and professional. Some salesmen approach you and you end up knowing more about the vehicle than they do. These guys knew their product and were able to answer any question I had right away. These guys definitely made my first car buying experience a pleasant and memorable one.

March 6, 2015

Thank You for sharing your Memorable car buying experience here at Browning Mazda,and your kind remarks about Steve Klasky, and Ron Angel. We appreciate your Business, and please tell your friends!!

Friendly, no pressure. Definitely Hassle-free

by from Cerritos, CA |

This was the first dealership I went to on my car hunt. I was told that this place would be this dealership would give me the best price I could get and if I found any other dealership/internet quote that had a better deal, that they would not only match it, but also beat it. Sure enough, checking over 5 dealerships and also checking on truecar, I ended up back to this dealership. My salesman was Steven Klasky. He definitely knows his cars and specs. He really made my experience hassle-free and even provided me some insight on the whole process and guided me through. Definitely check out this place!

February 20, 2015

Thank You for for sharing you car buying experience here at Browning Mazda and Steve Klaskly. Please tell your friends!!

Browning Mazda in Cerritos Ca

by from Carson, Ca |

I was given a great deal. The people I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. They tried very hard to please me to make sure I got what I wanted at a comfortable price. Then I went to customer service the next day to get a couple of things and was in and out in 30 minutes. That was fantastic! The car I got (a Mazda 6) is really cool. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to try them first. You won't be disappointed.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for doing business here at Browning Mazda.Please Tell your friends!!

Good service at Browning Mazda

by from Sunland, CA |

We received a very good costumer service purchasing my 2015 Mazda 3. I got the same price that was offered online, and the process ( for paperwork) was fast and smooth. I was very pleased by the service Tony Cruz provided, very friendly and professional.We drove quite a distance, but it was worth it.

February 20, 2015

Thank for your review about your about your car buying experience here at Browning Mazda.Please tell your friends.

Hassle-Free Car Shopping

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We recently visited Browning Mazda after a failed attempt of negotiating at another Mazda dealership. We were promptly greeted by salesman, John Eakers. John clearly explained and showed us the differences between the Mazda CX-T models. We explained to John what our ?magic number? was and he was able to negotiate on our behalf with the Finance people. The experience was easy, hassle-free, painless, and quick. I strongly recommend seeing John or any of the Browning Mazda folks for your next purchase.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for business here at Browning Mazda, and your kind words about John Eakers. Please tell your friends.

Browning Mazda is the best!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Browning Mazda and sales consultant Steven Klaskly provided great service and competitive prices. They were honest and patient and even returned my rental car for me! I love my new Mazda3 and I would highly recommend Browning Mazda.

February 20, 2015

Thank You for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you Dawn. We appreciate your input here at Browning Mazda. Please tell your friends.

Very Good Service

by from Cerritos CA |

We were very pleased with the service they offered us. They worked with our price range and catered to our needs. Edward Southfield was helpful and professional. We are pleased with our purchase as well as Edward's customer service.

January 18, 2015

Thank You for your review.I appreciate your kind remarks ,please tell your friends.