Mike's Auto Sales

340 Lake Ave. Suite 8, Rochester, NY 14608

Used 888-435-1817

Quality Imports at Affordable Prices

Great experience all around.

by from Chili, New York |

We just moved to the area and needed in inexpensive a car quickly. We found this dealer online and called. Within a couple of days we had a great car on the road. Mike always made himself available, both on the phone and in person. We were driving a large moving truck and not used to driving in the snow. He drove us to DMV to register the car and got it done for us within 10 minutes. He even offered to pick us up after we dropped off the truck in order to come back and pick up our new car. He want above and beyond to help. The car runs beautifully and the process of buying and getting it on the road was extremely easy with Mike. We completely recommend this dealer and will be going back for a second car.

Great deal and excellent repairs.

by from Rochester, NY |

Easy dealing with and excellent service to get the car ready for sale. Very friendly people and easy to do business with. Plan to do more business with them in the near future. Would recommend them to friends and family.

by from Rochester, NY |

Received one email stating the car was still available. I replied to the email asking the mileage and never received a response. Also drove up and down Lake Ave. and couldn't find the dealership.

Dealer

by from Aurora, NY |

Dealer never called me back! I will never buy anything from this dealer!

No communication

by from Rochester, New York |

I sent two emails to the dealer , inquiring about a used car on his car lot, with no response to either. I also called and left two voice mails with no reply.

Great dealer

by from Rochester, NY |

I recently purchased a car from this dealer. It was an overall good experience. Mike is helpful, honest and made himself available even during weekends. He has skilled mechanics that can fix anything you find wrong and refresh the painting if needed. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for reliable used cars.

No Response

by from Rochester |

So I call this place as I see they are advertising a vehicle I like. Not only does it tell you the hours of operation 9-6pm they dont anser the phone AT ALL during these hours AND the voicemail is FULL and you cannot leave a message. That tells me either a bunch of people are interested in their vehicles or they just let messages build up and dont give a sheet. Get it together, your a small dealer, how can you make money letting people slip away, theres so much comepetition out there with the internet these peoiple should be sitting by the phone.

Great dealer

by from Rochester ny |

I have purchased several cars from Mike. He stands behind them and is always fare with people. Even split the cost of and injection repair with me well out of warrenty.

great vehicles @ great prices!

by from rochester |

For the last 5 years my family has been buying cars from mike & we hve been very pleased with all of our purchases. Thanks mike finding honest people now & days is not easy we appreciate u.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from ROCHESTER, NY |

I HAD TO LEAVE LIKE 3 MESSAGES AND STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED A CALL BACK. I GUESS THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DEAL WITH THE REPUTABLE BIG DEALERS AND NOT THE LITTLE GUYS. I ACTUALLY HAD TO EXPLAIN HOW TO OPERATE A BUSINESS AND THAT GETTING BACK TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE A HIGH INTEREST IN A VEHILCE WITHIN THERE INVENTORY IS PROBABLY THE BEST WAY TO SUCCESS. GUESS THEY DONT NEED THE MONEY.