Mike's Auto Sales

Used 877-512-8624

Quality Imports at Affordable Prices

No communication

by from Rochester, New York |

I sent two emails to the dealer , inquiring about a used car on his car lot, with no response to either. I also called and left two voice mails with no reply.

Great dealer

by from Rochester, NY |

I recently purchased a car from this dealer. It was an overall good experience. Mike is helpful, honest and made himself available even during weekends. He has skilled mechanics that can fix anything you find wrong and refresh the painting if needed. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for reliable used cars.

No Response

by from Rochester |

So I call this place as I see they are advertising a vehicle I like. Not only does it tell you the hours of operation 9-6pm they dont anser the phone AT ALL during these hours AND the voicemail is FULL and you cannot leave a message. That tells me either a bunch of people are interested in their vehicles or they just let messages build up and dont give a sheet. Get it together, your a small dealer, how can you make money letting people slip away, theres so much comepetition out there with the internet these peoiple should be sitting by the phone.

Great dealer

by from Rochester ny |

I have purchased several cars from Mike. He stands behind them and is always fare with people. Even split the cost of and injection repair with me well out of warrenty.

great vehicles @ great prices!

by from rochester |

For the last 5 years my family has been buying cars from mike & we hve been very pleased with all of our purchases. Thanks mike finding honest people now & days is not easy we appreciate u.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from ROCHESTER, NY |

I HAD TO LEAVE LIKE 3 MESSAGES AND STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED A CALL BACK. I GUESS THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DEAL WITH THE REPUTABLE BIG DEALERS AND NOT THE LITTLE GUYS. I ACTUALLY HAD TO EXPLAIN HOW TO OPERATE A BUSINESS AND THAT GETTING BACK TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE A HIGH INTEREST IN A VEHILCE WITHIN THERE INVENTORY IS PROBABLY THE BEST WAY TO SUCCESS. GUESS THEY DONT NEED THE MONEY.

They don't care

by from Rochester, ny |

I left an email for them and they never answered back. I would never consider them again.

Get what you pay for

by from Rochester, NY |

Reasonable car prices, best to have car looked at by another mechanic to know where you stand. They are willing to fix what you find wrong or split the cost. Bottom line, you can get a decent car for a low price if you are careful.