Online Auto Connection, Inc.

Online Auto Connection, Inc.

250 Lein Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 888-969-2789

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I purchased a 2009 mustang from this dealership. I have always wanted a mustang and when i walked into this dealership i knew this was the place for me. Adam was very easy to talk to and did not want to over sell me. He listened to what i wanted and pointed me in the right direction. When i want to add a few things to the car he told us they would install all of the parts for free if i paid for them. These guys know cars and they are concerned that the customer is always happy. I would recommend anyone to buy a car from this dealership. Thanks Adam for the great car!!!!!

Olds 442

by from Boston Ma. |

Worst people I have ever dealt with, bought a 442 from them that according to there ad was 100% restored,they claimed everything on the car was perfect, when I got the car the front fender was bad out of line the inside of the wheels had mold on them the seats were down to the springs, pieces of the headliner in the rear were missing, I offered to pay the freight and send the car back they absolutely refused, telling me that maybe they could sell the car for me at a later date. Adam and the owner are cocky and belligerent. This company is not good for the old car business.

HONEST SALESMAN, ESTABLISHMENT AND GREAT VARIETY

by from Meadville, Pa |

I started looking for another sports car two years ago. I previously had a vette, then mustang. After selling them years ago, I wanted something different. I planned on getting a used Mercedes SL500 but then ran across of the Cadillac XLR. This is a sports car with luxury riding and comfort. (very hard to find). I looked at several and drove them at different locations and found this one on the internet thru MOTOVY. I am very pleased with the salesman Adam. He is very honest, informative, professional and he is also very mechanically inclined. He said this vehicle had a clean car fax and I have a copy to prove it. There is absolutely no pressure sales here and he will negotiate prices with you, without making you feel uncomforable. They have an extremely excellent variety of muscle cars in a very clean showroom. I am always hesitant with buying cars out of state, this one being over 110 miles from my home, but I am very glad I found this establishment with over 31 years of experience. I bought a 2005 XLR in very good condition. I had it inspected in PA. It needed nothing for inspection and the mechanic at the Cadillac garage said the car was in great shape--mechanically and body. When I saw the car at Online Auto Connection (Dream Cars of WNY), it had a stone chip on the windshield. He had it replaced for me by GM professional specialists. The price of the car we negotiated stood the same.When I picked the car up, it was very well detailed, looking brand new. I strongly recommend them to any one looking for a muscle or speciality car.

Would have been better off at Walmart garage!

by from Buffalo,NY |

Brought car in to have minor repairs done, i was assured by the service manager, Adam that his mechanics new how to work on late model mopar cars. After they had my car for a month and a half to replace a pan gasket, find a drain on the battery, replace shocks/rear pinion seal and a few other misc. problems, I asked to talk to the mechanic and Adam admitted he and the owner were the only ones who "dabbled" in classic car repair. After paying my bill which was not itemized and confusing at best, I drove home only to see a dripping leak under the trans pan. The next morning when I tried to start it the battery was drained! I drove straight back and left my car telling them the same problems exist.After talking to Adam about what he worked on he told me about using an after market pan gasket with a double bead of silicone ( you should never use silicone because it will plug up trans filter) I had to suggest a dealer gasket with a molded plastic bead and re-suggest a relay for the radio to get rid of the battery drain (which I suggested when I dropped it off the first time!). When I came to pick up the car the second time he informed me their was still a leak from a different part of the tranny that would require it to be disassembled...ugh! So we went to see the leaky spot and the first thing I noticed was a six inch scratch on the hood of my car! It's a $6000 paint job, the kid who washed it that morning said "sorry their must have been some rocks on the brush" no apology from Adam! So by this Point I'm totally disgusted and I ask how much I owe, they actually charged me,AGAIN, for diagnosis and labor on the problems they couldn't fix, when I protested he said "well I didnt charge you for some things the first time" so I paid left and will never go back. I would recommend taking your classic/muscle car to Walmart before taking it to OAC, between general incompetence and a complete disregard for quality service they are without a doubt a third rate repair shop, at best. Can you imagine bringing your prized car in for service to let someone who dabbles in repair work on it? Total Nightmare

Awesome Dealership

by from West Seneca, NY |

I initially had my vehicle towed to Online for repairs. The service staff was courteous and professional. I then discovered a car on the lot that I just had to buy. That's when I met the sales staff. The deal that I needed to accomplish involved a trade for my broken vehicle and negotiation on the new car. Through out the entire process, I truly felt that the staff was working extremely hard to make the deal happen. They were open, honest and professional in the way they conducted the entire transaction. It was the first time I entered a car deal as a customer but left as a friend. I highly recommend Online to anyone who is looking for a collectable, daily driver or a repair.