Busam Subaru

Used 888-233-6601
Service 888-261-1236

First time van shopper

by from Cincinnati |

Easy to shop and look for a new or preowned vehicle with no hassle and stress free. Lots of dealers close to my location and quick response to each inquiry. Great site and I would recommend using this site to others.

Don't recommend

by from Cincinnati, OH |

First step to being a car dealer, know how to return a phone call!!! Thats all i have to say.

Very pleased buyer

by from Hillsboro, Ohio |

Busam Subaru was my first experience buying a car at a dealer and I have to say I was pleased. Pleased enough that when looking for my next vehicle, their lot will be the first I visit. I purchased a 2008 HHR SS and my salesman was Chad Lacy. He worked with me over the course of a few weeks as I was pretty particular about what I wanted. Their website had a listing error about the type of transmission which was a bummer when I got there but I was okay with it in the end. Chad was great to work with and was not pushy in the slightest. They've also got a nice lounge that my 2 year old daughter had a great time in, kept her busy through the 2-3 hour car buying process. My only issue is there was some paperwork that got missed which required another visit to the dealership by me and my wife. We were in and out within 10 minutes so I can't complain too much. All in all, I'm very pleased with Busam and I think you will be too.

I paid to much for my new car

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

There is no worse feeling than buying a new car for a price and then days later finding out that you could have bought it for thousands of dollars cheaper. This was my first experience buying a new car I really wish that you didnt have to wheel and deal for a new car. They even talked me in to a different color

Inspections aren't thorough

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I would recommend NOT taking your car to Busam Subaru for any services. I went there for my pre-60,000 service visit, and was told that everything was okay with my car, and that they performed all routine service. The staff was friendly enough, UNTIL I found an issue with my car one week later. Right after my car went over 60,000 and out of warranty, I also had to get the yearly inspection, only 7 days after my visit to Busam. The maintenance staff at another Subaru found a degenerative issue on the oil pan gasket ($500 repair cost, which would've been covered under our warranty if Busam had seen it), something that they say doesn't just happen in 7 days. They were very surprised that Busam services didn't catch it. When the maintenance staff at this other Subaru contacted Busam, they were met with rudeness, as were we. They wouldn't consider the possibility that they didn't perform a thorough inspection.

The Best Subaru Dealership!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I purchased a 2014 Crosstrek Hybrid from Luke at Busam on June 20, 2014. I felt valued as a customer and the buying experience was exceptional. I met several other employees: Joe in Finance, Nick and Justin. All were very pleasant. I didn't feel pressured to purchase either. This is my first Subaru vehicle and I love it and love this dealership! I highly recommend them!!

Great Quality & Great People

by from Maineville,Ohio |

From the moment my wife and myself went into your showroom we felt at ease..We worked with Chad Lacy and he did a outstanding job for us.. We felt that he went over and above what a noraml sales person would have done. All of the people that we work with on buning our new car were super also. We felt as if we were treated as family. Mr. Busam you have a great staff working for you and I can only how you reward them for the fine work they do...

Beware Kentucky Buyers

by from Frankfort, KY |

The Busam Dealership over charged me on sales tax on a recent used car purchase. The tax was remitted to Kentucky, as required, but the local county clerk said that the over charge had to be returned to the dealership from which I would get the refund. I have called the dealership and left messages requesting the refund, along with my phone number and have received no response whatsoever. This seems to be a nice little scam for the dealership. Beware Kentucky buyers.

wont be back

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I bought a used subaru wrx. 8 hours off the lot it throws a check engine code. I took the car back to them they read the code and without further inspection they wipe the code and say its down to the aftermarket exhaust. This it the easiest explanation but the exhaust had been on the car for some time without a code. so the code had been wiped before I bought the car, shady. Also when I test drove the car I had one set of keys it turned out that was the only set of keys. Of course we didn't learn this until the paperwork was signed they agreed to split the cost of the key after a few phone calls where we were juggled from one person to the next. The car came with an aftermarket roof rack, never got the keys for that. We ended up working that out on our own with the roof rack manufacturer. In the end the overall experience was poor. We had to constantly call trying to get things done, the process went on for 3 months and we still never got the touch up paint we were promised. Once the paperwork is signed your low priority and I wont be back to Busam.

Very Dissatisfied Customer

by from Cincinnat, OH |

I saw a used car online that I have been looking around for (Nissan Murano) went there the following day to view. The salesman said the vehicle was not there that the dealership owners wife was driving it. He asked me how did I know about it, which I thought was odd to ask and to know later the he is the responsible person for putting the pictures of the used vehicles on the site. I set up a time to come the next day. Day 2 while driving there I spoke with the salesman he told me the vehicle was not there once again, I told him I would give them one more chance. I received a call back from salesman telling me what time the vehicle would be there for viewing the next day. They were not accommodating to the best time for me, due to personal use of the vehicle. Day 3 I spoke with the salesman a hour upon arriving to confirm I was coming and I confirming that the vehicle was there. I got there I was approached by a different salesman, told him who I was there to see he went inside. I figured he was going to get the person I asked for, we waited 20 mins the salesman was not called or located. I spotted the salesman myself taking pictures of cars. He told me he would put that car back and go pull the Murano around. We stood there waiting another 25 mins. I called the salesman cell phone I got no answer. I Went back inside the dealership asked another sales person if they could page him. Two salesman told he wasn't there it was his day off. I told them I just spoke with him outside 25 mins ago, a third sales person stated "I tried paging him earlier". So at this point nobody was trying or willing to help me as a customer. I told them I needed to return back to work, I had waited long enough and apparently a sale was not that important to him. After I left 10 mins later I received a very disrespectful call from the salesman, in that call he stated that he had to get the car clean. Just like getting a rude call the salesman could have called to say he was cleaning it. Furthermore why advertise a vehicle that is not ready to be viewed because the owners wife is driving it. I will never visit this dealership again, I will warn family, friends and co-workers of their unprofessional business