Big Lot Car Credit Inc.

(5.0) 2 Reviews

1304 Prospect Ave, Kansas City, MO 64127

Great place to do business at!!!

by from Kansas City Mo. |

I would like to give The Big Lot Car Credit a huge thank you for getting me into a new vehicle. I have been down on my luck and was turned down by other dealers and was frustrated and I saw there commercial on TV so I decided to call them and they told me to come in and was surprised that I was approved and driving my car within the hour. Great place to do business and they really care about there customers!!!

Great Place To Buy A Car From

by from Kansas City Mo |

I'm one very happy guy!! I just bought another vehicle from the Big Lot and as always they did a great job. I have bought multiple vehicles from them, my family has purchased many vehicle from them, and some guys from my job have purchased and have had nothing but great success. When everybody else was turning me down they had me approved and out of the dealership within an hour. All of there vehicles have a 6 month 6,000 mile warranty and they have extended warranties for sale also. They have a great finance department, the back office where the payments are made the women are very nice to work with, and they have a very good service department, they will do anything from oil changes to major transmission work. Keep up the great work!!