Jerry's Chevrolet of Beresford

Used 866-396-9709
Service 866-780-9312

Sales Person Rude and Arrogant

by from South Dakota |

Well, lets talk about a sales person who thinks that they can be rude, arrogant and still think they can get your money. I don't think so. I asked about the price of a certain make and model they have posted online with specs and options. Of course I did my research and had two other vehicles in mind from different dealerships. This guy quoted me a price thousand upon thousand higher than retail. So I questioned him, is this the such and such vehicle online or is this another, he said it is the one online but he is quoting me a price for one that would be maxed out with options and a much bigger engine. He had such a bad attitude with me when I questioned if it was the same car, almost like I was depleting his valuable time, the whole 5 min. it took to check. Huffy and puffy. I informed him online it shows a different car with different options and yes I said I sorry and let him think he was right. Thus they did not get my new auto purchase. It could go either way, internet woops on posting, a lie just to get you in the door, or the sales person is just that rude and arrogant.

C5 Inquiry

by from Chaska, MN |

Barry was very professional and responded in a timely manner. He let me know his schedule so I could phone him for some more info on the car. He was straight up with me about my current car's value and told me they welcome trades. Even though I did not do the trade, I will continue to check out their inventory for a possible future transaction.

Quick response, but then no follow up

by from Rochester, MN |

I sent a message inquiring about the details of a 2012 Corvette z06 for which they only had 3 images online. Couldn't tell much from those photos thus wanted to see more, especially what they meant by "satin black race stripes". A representative was very quick to respond and sent me links to and some information about other Corvettes, but never really addressed my question, and never got back to me after my response email. I'm impressed by their inventory or Corvettes considering they're in a not-so-densely populated area, but I would have liked some more informative feedback/material. Nevertheless, I'll probably try contacting them again in the future...maybe it's just been a rough couple weeks for them.

These guys are good!

by from Carroll,Iowa |

I drove 150 miles just to get the right truck from Jerry`s.It was exactly as described,and I thought the asking price was very fair.Also,I received top dollar for my trade.Overall my experiance at Jerry`s was very positive.I would highly recomend!!