Flood Mazda

220 Old Tower Hill Rd, Wakefield, RI 02879

New 877-968-7618
Used 877-876-1197
Service 888-203-8551

Your Low Price Leader & The 2014 Mazda Presidents Award Winner for Customer Satisfaction.

Great car at a great price!

by from Foster, RI |

At Flood Mazda I purchased a 2016 Mazda 6. I highly recommend talking to Charlie Metivier because he was very kind and knew everything about all of the Mazda's. After making my final decision the buying process with Cody Harvey was very easy and any questions I had were easily answered. They had plenty of extra warranty options for extra peace of mind. I have driven my Mazda 6 for about 100 miles and have loved everything about the car more and more since driving off the lot!

July 8, 2015

Eric, it was a pleasure doing business with you and your family. Enjoy your Mazda 6! Thank you.

What can I say? I was satisfied.

by from Providence, RI |

I went to test drive, and drove off in a new car. When that happens, you're not dealing with amateurs. The sales and financing staff were totally transparent, and got me driving off the lot in a 2016 Mazda 6 for less money than the competition. Cody Harvey was especially helpful, and deserves special praise (along with Kevin and Charlie) for patiently enduring my slow deliberate approach, and got me ahead of the True Cars pricing curve, while going that extra mile to make sure I left happy. If you're inclined to buy a Mazda, and you live in Rhode Island? Check Flood of Wakefield out. The facilities are a little on the small side, but the inventory is good, and they know their product. They're in it for the long haul. Couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out.

Efficiency, value, competence & a great car!

by from Jamestown, RI |

The car is a dream! Exactly what I wanted. The team is a dream --- efficient, knowledgeable, helpful, communicative, well-prepared and reliable! The experience was a delight --- short and sweet. Great work, Flood Mazda! Cheers and thanks to Charlie, Cody, Taylor and Jennifer!

Friendly , Reliable and Great Service

by from Warwick , RI |

After listening to my Sister in Law's experience at this Dealership my Wife went down with me accompanying her and I must admit I was impressed. We were greeted timely and in a very approachable manner and most of all no pressure. After a brief time to explore the lot we were once again greeted by the same Sales Associate who was very attentive to my Wife and myself and not once did I get the impression this is just a Sales Associate out to make a buck , he genuinely cared and listened. From there the process progressed quite smoothly , Car picked out , Monthly payment desired and trade in assessed , from there it was just paperwork and financing which was once again smooth and efficient and everything promised regarding financing and all the other numbers involved were dead on and true to their word. With all that said my Wife drove away in a Brand New 2015 Mazda 3 and she couldn't be happier. A couple of Months later I went down and it was the same exact experience which tells me a lot about this Dealership .... they CARE . I had inquired about a few Cars on their Website and was promptly answered , I saw a Car of interest on their Website and drove down to the lot and was promptly greeted , I inquired about the car of interest and asked why there was no picture on the site , well my question was answered it was still being detailed and cleaned up , I was shown the Car midway through the detailing and was immediately blown away by the care and attention shown , I was politely asked if I could come back the next day and they promised the Car would be ready for a Test drive , true to their word and time given it was ready and I took a 2013 Mazda 3 Isport out for a drive and was totally impressed. Once back on the Lot the process began , I traded in my Car and received a very fair price and once again they worked with me regarding my budget and less than 2 Hours later I was driving away in my New (used Certified ) Car. My Wife and I were so impressed and satisfied with our experience that we recommended this Dealership to our Neighbors who inquired about our Cars and where we purchased them. Speaking to other people who have purchased from this Dealership, they all express the same type of experience and that speaks volumes in my play book.

Flood is Great!

by from Providence, RI |

I have now leased two cars from Flood, and they have been so helpful both times. My interactions have started both times with Charlie Metevier, who is warm and friendly and really wanted to make me happy. I was able to express exactly what I wanted (and did not want) and ended up feeling very satisfied with what I got and very comfortable with the people with whom I worked. I have to drive about an hour to get to Wakefield, but I will do it again and again because I feel good about them.

July 10, 2015

Thank you Kirsten for choosing to do business with Flood Mazda again! All of us here at Flood Mazda truly appreciate your loyalty! Enjoy your Mazda 3!

Couldn't be happoer with my car buying experience!

by from Wakefield, RI |

Taylor was very helpful and thorough with the test drive and explaining all the vehicle features. Cody the finance director was helpful with financing. So far the vehicle is all good, even already getting better gas mileage with the warmer spring weather. I look forward to seeing how the service department helps me keep up w/ routine maintenance. Thank you to everyone at Flood Mazda for making this one of the easiest car buying experiences!! I will definitely be recommending you to all my family and friends :)

July 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. Taylor and Cody are valuable members to our team. Thank you for choosing Flood Mazda, all of us here truly appreciate your business!

Dishonest car dealer

by from Kingston, RI |

Very nice people, was happy that the local Mazda dealer was able to come up with a competitive price to Mazda dealers further away. Had everything set up and agreed to before the car was transferred from another dealer (stick-shift Mazda5's are hard to find) and options installed. The paperwork they pulled out was *completely* different from the agreed upon pricing and financing. They were trying to finance $1,600 more than what should have been at our agreed to price. They finally came down on that so that I was "only" paying $300 more than the agreed to price, but in the process had to ditch the 0.9% financing I had qualified for a slightly higher rate. The financing and total price including tax, title, and registration fees was part of the original agreement with the salesman setup days in advance. In the end, I paid just a hair more for the car. They blamed it on an inexperienced salesman, but I find that rather difficult to believe. I'm almost positive this was their intended sales tactic in this case. On a plus side, a number of our friends in the area are Mazda owners, and state that the service shop at this dealer is truly top notch. I guess in the long run, having excellent car service is more important than the sales experience. I certainly don't mind paying just a little more for the car if that's what needs to happen, especially for such an affordable car. Being baldly lied to however is completely inexcusable. I would have asked for my agreement in writing if there had been any shred of ambiguity on what we would pay, and what the financing was. The agreement was made crystal clear on multiple occasions with the dealer, and I decided to take them at their word. If you buy here, make sure all agreements are in writing before committing, and double check all the paperwork before signing. They certainly didn't go out of their way to highlight the $1,600 price increase they tried to sneak in there. You can count me exceptionally disappointed. I will never buy another car through Flood Mazda again. Love the car though.