Anderson Motor Co.

1035 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Used 888-430-8981 Used 888-430-8981

Best Pre-Owned Cars at Low Prices!

Excellent Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I just purchased my BMW from Anderson Motor today, after only looking for about a week. I truly fell in love with the car right when I saw it. These guys are professional and helpful. Scott helped me with my purchase, and was there to answer questions, and quickly got things done. I highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market to buy a car. I would definitely come back, and recommend my friends and family, to these guys. Definitely not high pressured sales men and they let you make the decision on your own. The customer service is amazing, and these guys are super friendly. Definitely the BEST car dealership in Salt Lake City!

Great Buying Experience

by from Idaho |

We were very happy with our truck purchase from Anderson Motor Co. Scott and his dad were both super helpful and extremely easy to work with. We had a tight window to get things done, and they were very accommodating. No pressure and no hassle. These guys are extremely knowledgeable and personable. Overall, the most positive experience we've had buying a vehicle. We will probably purchase our next vehicle from these guys.

trustworthy dealers

by from salt lake city, ut |

Scott was very reasonable with me, was very honest about the car he even printed out the Carfax. I'm happy i came here cause not most small dealers tell you the truth, they just want to sell cars and make money and just give you a crappy car. If you want to buy a used or new car I would come here again. Very cool people. I'm happy with my car no problems just one minor but fixable. Everything was well taken care of

Anderson Motor Co. responded to this review

March 22, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your car. Please let us know if you need anything. Cheers, Scott

Bought my first car at Anderson Motor Company!

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I purchased my first car from Scott at Anderson Motor Company on Monday and I can't even tell you how in love I am with my 2013 Ford Focus SE Hatchback. My dad drove by and saw the car in their lot. From the moment he stepped onto the lot and I drove off with my new car, Scott and Tom took care of us. The car buying process was much easier then I ever thought possible and it's because of these two men. They carry great quality cars at a fantastic price and they work hard at keeping their customers happy. Thank you so much for making my car buying experience a memorable one. I would recommend Anderson Motor Company to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Anderson Motor Co. responded to this review

March 22, 2015

Quinn, We dearly appreciate your kinda words. We had a wonderful experience working with you and your father. You both are great people. We are so glad you had a positive first car buying experience. Our goal is to make it a positive experience for everyone. Your dad picked up the license plates this week; I hope you received them. Please let us know if you need anything! Enjoy your Focus :) Scott

wonderful company and great service

by from West Valley City UT |

I had a delightful time buying my new car! I worked with Scott and totally enjoyed it. I looked at a Ford Escape but it was not quite right. So Scott went on a hunt and found one that was perfect. He had it transported here. And when I saw it it was awesome. The purchasing process was quick and easy. And since I am a single grandma I worried about someone taking advantage of me. But I feel that the Anderson's treated me fairly and with respect. Thanks to Scott for making my purchasing a new car a happy experience! I

Great customer service!

by from Cedar City, UT |

We just bought our fifth car from Tom and Scott and they made the process easy and no pressure. They kept us informed throughout each step of the process and they got us the truck we wanted. They are easy to work with and always available to answer all our questions. All five of the cars we have purchased have been excellent quality and we have never been disappointed. We will always go to Anderson Motor first because of the great customer service and quality of cars that they sell.

Exactly what we needed

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We had been looking for a newer car with relatively low mileage at the price we wanted and found exactly that with Anderson Motor. They went out of their way to help us look at the car before we even knew we wanted it. Even after they closed they came back in to show us the car. We quickly knew this was the best deal we would find on our Civic so deciding to pull the trigger wasn't hard at all. they were honest with us and never tried to up-sell us to anything we were uncomfortable with.The car looks great we couldn't be happier. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal on a used car.

Not the guy I thought he was.

by from Park City, Ut |

I am writing this review in response to a call I received from Tom. After he read my last review, and reflecting on the handling of the deal, Tom decided to give me a call. Tom was sincerely apologetic and humble when speaking with me about the situation. I understand the stress of business and it got the best of Tom the morning of the incident. It takes a man of integrity to call and talk over the problems with someone, After talking with Tom for quit some time, I realized that this is a man I would do business with. I hastily passed judgement on someone that I did not know or have past history with, for that I apologize to Tom. Next time we are in the market for a vehicle, Tom will be high on our list to talk to.

The old Bait and Switch

by from Park City, Utah |

Tom would not stand behind a deal that his son made regarding a set of tires for 400.00. When my son went to get the tires, Tom told him he wouldn't sell them for the price Scott had advertised on KSL, if my son wanted to pay more, then Tom would sell them. Not a good guy, very arrogant on the phone. I tried to reason with him as one business owner to another, and he just laughed. Take your business somewhere else.

Great Service from Anderson Motor Co.

by from SLC, UT |

Anderson Motor Co has awesome service. Scott and Tom are super nice and fun to be with. All of their cars on the lot are at a great price and they are all high quality. My wife and I loved our experience of buying a car with Anderson Motor Company. I highly recommend buying from them. They will help you get in the car you want.