Anderson Motor Co.

1035 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Used 888-430-8981 Used888-430-8981

Best Pre-Owned Cars at Low Prices!

Excellent Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I just purchased my BMW from Anderson Motor today, after only looking for about a week. I truly fell in love with the car right when I saw it. These guys are professional and helpful. Scott helped me with my purchase, and was there to answer questions, and quickly got things done. I highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market to buy a car. I would definitely come back, and recommend my friends and family, to these guys. Definitely not high pressured sales men and they let you make the decision on your own. The customer service is amazing, and these guys are super friendly. Definitely the BEST car dealership in Salt Lake City!

5 Star Family Owned and Operated Service

by from Salt Lake City |

Buying from Anderson Motor Company was an amazing experience. Family owned and operated service. I was dreading the process of buying a car because of all the haggling, hidden fees, and dishonesty associated with the car buying process. I called the day before we came in to see if they had the car we were looking for. Scott was very knowledgable about each car on his lot, and was very friendly. The next morning when we went to go look at the cars that were available at the dealership and found all the cars were clean, orderly, and well kept. Scott was very kind, not the typical "Used Car Salesman", and willing to work with us to find a car that fit our needs, and worked with us on the pricing to be extremely competitive, and genuinely cared about our situation. I have never had a car buying experience like this. I would HIGHLY recommend looking at Anderson Motor Company it was a surprisingly pleasant experience.

Not the Typical Car Dealer

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

When looking for a second vehicle for our family, the important thing to me was the make and color. I knew I wanted a Hyundai Santa Fe, and that it had to be RED. My sweet husband looked up these 2 specifics and through the miracle of the Internet, we found Anderson Motor Comany in Salt Lake City. During our browsing about, I saw another car on the lot which was a Toyota Camry that piqued my interest. My husband was very excited about it and after a test drive we decided to buy IT instead of the red Santa Fe. The next morning as I drove my son to school in Park City, I was lamenting the decision. As a long time Hyundai Tucson owner, I missed being up above the ground. I felt like I was down on the asphalt, and my back was getting a bit wrenched (aging process and all). I called Scott and sheepishly admitted my buyer's remorse and that I really wanted the red Santa Fe. He was so flexible about returning the Camry and accommodacted my First World Problem. I'm now the happy owner of my RED Hyundai Santa Fe! Seriously, don't go to those big new car dealership for your used car needs. These guys are awesome, and pleasant to work with. They aren't the the stereo-typical independent used car sales guys. Their business looks like a kitchen/living room of a million dollar home, complete with a warm fire in the fireplace and snacks for the hungry daughter. I will ALWAYS go to SCOTT ANDERSON at ANDERSON MOTOR COMPANY for my cars.

Great Buying Experience

by from Idaho |

We were very happy with our truck purchase from Anderson Motor Co. Scott and his dad were both super helpful and extremely easy to work with. We had a tight window to get things done, and they were very accommodating. No pressure and no hassle. These guys are extremely knowledgeable and personable. Overall, the most positive experience we've had buying a vehicle. We will probably purchase our next vehicle from these guys.

trustworthy dealers

by from salt lake city, ut |

Scott was very reasonable with me, was very honest about the car he even printed out the Carfax. I'm happy i came here cause not most small dealers tell you the truth, they just want to sell cars and make money and just give you a crappy car. If you want to buy a used or new car I would come here again. Very cool people. I'm happy with my car no problems just one minor but fixable. Everything was well taken care of

Anderson Motor Co. responded to this review

March 22, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your car. Please let us know if you need anything. Cheers, Scott

Bought my first car at Anderson Motor Company!

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I purchased my first car from Scott at Anderson Motor Company on Monday and I can't even tell you how in love I am with my 2013 Ford Focus SE Hatchback. My dad drove by and saw the car in their lot. From the moment he stepped onto the lot and I drove off with my new car, Scott and Tom took care of us. The car buying process was much easier then I ever thought possible and it's because of these two men. They carry great quality cars at a fantastic price and they work hard at keeping their customers happy. Thank you so much for making my car buying experience a memorable one. I would recommend Anderson Motor Company to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Anderson Motor Co. responded to this review

March 22, 2015

Quinn, We dearly appreciate your kinda words. We had a wonderful experience working with you and your father. You both are great people. We are so glad you had a positive first car buying experience. Our goal is to make it a positive experience for everyone. Your dad picked up the license plates this week; I hope you received them. Please let us know if you need anything! Enjoy your Focus :) Scott

wonderful company and great service

by from West Valley City UT |

I had a delightful time buying my new car! I worked with Scott and totally enjoyed it. I looked at a Ford Escape but it was not quite right. So Scott went on a hunt and found one that was perfect. He had it transported here. And when I saw it it was awesome. The purchasing process was quick and easy. And since I am a single grandma I worried about someone taking advantage of me. But I feel that the Anderson's treated me fairly and with respect. Thanks to Scott for making my purchasing a new car a happy experience! I

Great customer service!

by from Cedar City, UT |

We just bought our fifth car from Tom and Scott and they made the process easy and no pressure. They kept us informed throughout each step of the process and they got us the truck we wanted. They are easy to work with and always available to answer all our questions. All five of the cars we have purchased have been excellent quality and we have never been disappointed. We will always go to Anderson Motor first because of the great customer service and quality of cars that they sell.

Exactly what we needed

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We had been looking for a newer car with relatively low mileage at the price we wanted and found exactly that with Anderson Motor. They went out of their way to help us look at the car before we even knew we wanted it. Even after they closed they came back in to show us the car. We quickly knew this was the best deal we would find on our Civic so deciding to pull the trigger wasn't hard at all. they were honest with us and never tried to up-sell us to anything we were uncomfortable with.The car looks great we couldn't be happier. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal on a used car.

Not the guy I thought he was.

by from Park City, Ut |

I am writing this review in response to a call I received from Tom. After he read my last review, and reflecting on the handling of the deal, Tom decided to give me a call. Tom was sincerely apologetic and humble when speaking with me about the situation. I understand the stress of business and it got the best of Tom the morning of the incident. It takes a man of integrity to call and talk over the problems with someone, After talking with Tom for quit some time, I realized that this is a man I would do business with. I hastily passed judgement on someone that I did not know or have past history with, for that I apologize to Tom. Next time we are in the market for a vehicle, Tom will be high on our list to talk to.