Anderson Motor Co.

1035 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Used 866-663-1391

Excellent Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I just purchased my BMW from Anderson Motor today, after only looking for about a week. I truly fell in love with the car right when I saw it. These guys are professional and helpful. Scott helped me with my purchase, and was there to answer questions, and quickly got things done. I highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market to buy a car. I would definitely come back, and recommend my friends and family, to these guys. Definitely not high pressured sales men and they let you make the decision on your own. The customer service is amazing, and these guys are super friendly. Definitely the BEST car dealership in Salt Lake City!

Great customer service!

by from Cedar City, UT |

We just bought our fifth car from Tom and Scott and they made the process easy and no pressure. They kept us informed throughout each step of the process and they got us the truck we wanted. They are easy to work with and always available to answer all our questions. All five of the cars we have purchased have been excellent quality and we have never been disappointed. We will always go to Anderson Motor first because of the great customer service and quality of cars that they sell.

Exactly what we needed

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We had been looking for a newer car with relatively low mileage at the price we wanted and found exactly that with Anderson Motor. They went out of their way to help us look at the car before we even knew we wanted it. Even after they closed they came back in to show us the car. We quickly knew this was the best deal we would find on our Civic so deciding to pull the trigger wasn't hard at all. they were honest with us and never tried to up-sell us to anything we were uncomfortable with.The car looks great we couldn't be happier. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal on a used car.

Not the guy I thought he was.

by from Park City, Ut |

I am writing this review in response to a call I received from Tom. After he read my last review, and reflecting on the handling of the deal, Tom decided to give me a call. Tom was sincerely apologetic and humble when speaking with me about the situation. I understand the stress of business and it got the best of Tom the morning of the incident. It takes a man of integrity to call and talk over the problems with someone, After talking with Tom for quit some time, I realized that this is a man I would do business with. I hastily passed judgement on someone that I did not know or have past history with, for that I apologize to Tom. Next time we are in the market for a vehicle, Tom will be high on our list to talk to.

The old Bait and Switch

by from Park City, Utah |

Tom would not stand behind a deal that his son made regarding a set of tires for 400.00. When my son went to get the tires, Tom told him he wouldn't sell them for the price Scott had advertised on KSL, if my son wanted to pay more, then Tom would sell them. Not a good guy, very arrogant on the phone. I tried to reason with him as one business owner to another, and he just laughed. Take your business somewhere else.

Great Service from Anderson Motor Co.

by from SLC, UT |

Anderson Motor Co has awesome service. Scott and Tom are super nice and fun to be with. All of their cars on the lot are at a great price and they are all high quality. My wife and I loved our experience of buying a car with Anderson Motor Company. I highly recommend buying from them. They will help you get in the car you want.

Fantastic Service, Fantastic Car, Chev Captiva

by from Bountiful, Utah |

We had been glancing at cars and had test driven a few. We happened to to come across something at Anderson Motor we had not driven. Chevrolet Captiva, we wanted black and they happned to have one they had been driving. We test drove four other cars at Anderson all low miles, all excellent condition. We stuck with our first choice, although we would have felt comfortable buying any car from Anderson Motor. Arranging financing on our own was easy because of the low price, low miles and top of the line vehicle. For a small lot they had a lot of choices and all were the top line of the models.

Pleasantly Surprised

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I have come to expect pressure and general disinterest about my situation from used car salesman. I found a distinct and professional experience at Anderson Motor. Great service. Great car. Great experience. Thank you!

Great Place to Purchase a Car-- Friendly and Fair

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I have purchased four cars from Anderson Motors since 2005. Each time I have been completely satisfied. The cars are great. The prices very reasonable and the buying experience is very customer friendly!

Great Service

by from SLC, UT |

It's not often that you find a dealer who listens to what your needs are and then works to match you up with the right vehicle. There was no pressure to buy, just an honest discussion of costs and what fit our needs and what we were comfortable with.. Tom was a pleasure to work with and offered other solutions or to find other cars that might fit our needs. We got a good value at a fair price from someone we could trust.

Very Comfortable Buying Experience!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I was recently put into a situation where my car got totaled and was placed back in the search of a vehicle. I spent a lot of time facing the run around from the big car lots in the area. I did a search and saw a car I was interested in at Anderson Motors. I went over for a visit and was beyond pleasantly surprised. There was no haggle, the pricing on the vehicle was reasonable and my interactions with Tom were excellent every time! Tom single handedly took all the concern out of what has been a very stressful time for me. I found the car I wanted. Tom even gave me a personal walk through of the car and even showed me a new tactic to clear snow of the car. When I was signing the paperwork, Tom explained EACH document I was signing, and its purpose. THIS was not a typical car buying experience. This little dealership is TRULY a diamond in the rough! I could not be more pleased with my experience. Thank you SO much Tom!