Anderson Motor Co.

Anderson Motor Co.

1035 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Used 888-430-8981

Very Comfortable Buying Experience!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I was recently put into a situation where my car got totaled and was placed back in the search of a vehicle. I spent a lot of time facing the run around from the big car lots in the area. I did a search and saw a car I was interested in at Anderson Motors. I went over for a visit and was beyond pleasantly surprised. There was no haggle, the pricing on the vehicle was reasonable and my interactions with Tom were excellent every time! Tom single handedly took all the concern out of what has been a very stressful time for me. I found the car I wanted. Tom even gave me a personal walk through of the car and even showed me a new tactic to clear snow of the car. When I was signing the paperwork, Tom explained EACH document I was signing, and its purpose. THIS was not a typical car buying experience. This little dealership is TRULY a diamond in the rough! I could not be more pleased with my experience. Thank you SO much Tom!

Car buying made easy

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My car broke down a week before I was planning on moving out of state, so I was in a rush to get a new car, which made an already horrible experience of trying to buy a car that much worse. Luckily, I met up with Scott and he made the whole experience much more pleasant than expected. No pressure whatsoever, very helpful, and most importantly, got a great deal on my Mazda 3. You will not be disappointed.

So happy with my new car and the deal I got

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

I recently purchased a 2008 Suzuki SX4 from Anderson Motor Co. I was very statisfied with the service and the no pressure sales team. Made buying a new car super easy.

Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City |

I have been working with Scott in buying a new car for over one year now. Scott would call me when they got new inventory, he knew what I wanted. There was absolutely NO pressure in to buying something from them. This is a family run business that I would recommend to all of my friends and family memebers. Today, I finally bought a SUV from them and I did not feel anxious at all. Thank you Scott and Tom for making me a happy campter with my new Mercury Mariner!

Friendly and Fair

by from salt lake city, ut |

I just traded in my vehicle for a Ford Escape Hybrid. I have been researching this car for about 3 years and have been actively searching for over a year, so needless to say I have visited more dealerships than I want to recall, and some I would like to forget, in search of the best deal. Anderson Motors won, hands down. Family owned and run, fair, honest, and friendly. I recommend doing business with them.

Tom Anderson

by from Holladay, Ut |

This is the 4th car we have purchased from Anderson Motors. Tom is extremely helpful. He really knows the cars on the lot. He gave me lots of helpful tips to help me decide which car would be best for me. I'm very happy with my new purchase.

Great Friendly Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We used Anderson Motor Company to find a used Ford Flex. They helped us find our car that was not on their lot. We got the car at a great price and our Credit Union covered the entire purchase price, plus the sales tax and registration. The process took only two days for us. They are a small company with great personalized service. We had a great experience.

Anderson Motor Co. responded to this review

March 17, 2012

Thank You so much for your great review! You are the first to write a review about us on cars.com! This means a lot to us!!! We sincerely appreciate your business. It was wonderful meeting and working with you and your family! You guys are fun people! Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything regarding your flex. Sincerely, Scott