Anderson Motor Co.

1035 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Used 888-430-8981

Fantastic Service, Fantastic Car, Chev Captiva

by from Bountiful, Utah |

We had been glancing at cars and had test driven a few. We happened to to come across something at Anderson Motor we had not driven. Chevrolet Captiva, we wanted black and they happned to have one they had been driving. We test drove four other cars at Anderson all low miles, all excellent condition. We stuck with our first choice, although we would have felt comfortable buying any car from Anderson Motor. Arranging financing on our own was easy because of the low price, low miles and top of the line vehicle. For a small lot they had a lot of choices and all were the top line of the models.

Pleasantly Surprised

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I have come to expect pressure and general disinterest about my situation from used car salesman. I found a distinct and professional experience at Anderson Motor. Great service. Great car. Great experience. Thank you!

Great Place to Purchase a Car-- Friendly and Fair

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I have purchased four cars from Anderson Motors since 2005. Each time I have been completely satisfied. The cars are great. The prices very reasonable and the buying experience is very customer friendly!

Great Service

by from SLC, UT |

It's not often that you find a dealer who listens to what your needs are and then works to match you up with the right vehicle. There was no pressure to buy, just an honest discussion of costs and what fit our needs and what we were comfortable with.. Tom was a pleasure to work with and offered other solutions or to find other cars that might fit our needs. We got a good value at a fair price from someone we could trust.

Very Comfortable Buying Experience!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I was recently put into a situation where my car got totaled and was placed back in the search of a vehicle. I spent a lot of time facing the run around from the big car lots in the area. I did a search and saw a car I was interested in at Anderson Motors. I went over for a visit and was beyond pleasantly surprised. There was no haggle, the pricing on the vehicle was reasonable and my interactions with Tom were excellent every time! Tom single handedly took all the concern out of what has been a very stressful time for me. I found the car I wanted. Tom even gave me a personal walk through of the car and even showed me a new tactic to clear snow of the car. When I was signing the paperwork, Tom explained EACH document I was signing, and its purpose. THIS was not a typical car buying experience. This little dealership is TRULY a diamond in the rough! I could not be more pleased with my experience. Thank you SO much Tom!

Car buying made easy

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My car broke down a week before I was planning on moving out of state, so I was in a rush to get a new car, which made an already horrible experience of trying to buy a car that much worse. Luckily, I met up with Scott and he made the whole experience much more pleasant than expected. No pressure whatsoever, very helpful, and most importantly, got a great deal on my Mazda 3. You will not be disappointed.

So happy with my new car and the deal I got

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

I recently purchased a 2008 Suzuki SX4 from Anderson Motor Co. I was very statisfied with the service and the no pressure sales team. Made buying a new car super easy.

Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City |

I have been working with Scott in buying a new car for over one year now. Scott would call me when they got new inventory, he knew what I wanted. There was absolutely NO pressure in to buying something from them. This is a family run business that I would recommend to all of my friends and family memebers. Today, I finally bought a SUV from them and I did not feel anxious at all. Thank you Scott and Tom for making me a happy campter with my new Mercury Mariner!

Friendly and Fair

by from salt lake city, ut |

I just traded in my vehicle for a Ford Escape Hybrid. I have been researching this car for about 3 years and have been actively searching for over a year, so needless to say I have visited more dealerships than I want to recall, and some I would like to forget, in search of the best deal. Anderson Motors won, hands down. Family owned and run, fair, honest, and friendly. I recommend doing business with them.

Tom Anderson

by from Holladay, Ut |

This is the 4th car we have purchased from Anderson Motors. Tom is extremely helpful. He really knows the cars on the lot. He gave me lots of helpful tips to help me decide which car would be best for me. I'm very happy with my new purchase.