Volkswagen Jaguar Cadillac Mitsubishi of Hartford

Used 888-281-0204
Service 877-227-0436

Used Jaguar Purchase

by from connecticut |

We were not looking to purchase a car, but had noticed the new F Type Jaguars coming off the highway. As we were walking around the lot, Keith came out to say hello. Even though were we just "kicking tires" he took the time to describe all the various features of the Jaguar line. We have always liked coupes and the XK models are just gorgeous automobiles! We left saying thank you and there was absolutely no pressure from the salesman. We then ventured to the Porsche dealership and after waiting a while to be waited on were only told how long one has to wait for a certain model, and one quick answer on a used car and we were gone. We have owned 4 Porches but that is another story. The one thing we agreed on was the excellent experience at the Jaguar dealership! Then there was a follow up phone call from the Sales Manager and we mentioned how we felt about the interest Keith has shown us during our visit. Well a few days later Keith called and said they were getting in a used XK coupe and would we like to look at it? So we did and after one test drive we were "hooked"! So we went from not looking for a car, like a Jaguar, to new Jaguar owners!

December 12, 2014

Congratulations on becoming a Jaguar owner. The XK Coupe is a stunning car. Thank you from everyone at Jaguar Hartford!

great dealership

by from groton ct |

Was a great care buying experiance. Helped my find the car I wanted within the budget I had. Never felt rushed or forced to make a decision. They were the only dealert hip that I went to that I didn't feel like I was being forced to make a decision on the spot.

Used BMW

by from Easton, CT |

I have been looking for a Used BMW convertible for 6 months. I did a lot of research on the car and the price I wanted to pay for it. I saw the car online so I scrutinized the pictures and what was written and decided to make the hour and fifteen minute drive up to take a look. I pulled into the dealership walked around the car where Bob N. greeted me. We spoke for a few minutes I could see the car was exactly as advertised. I knew my time wasn't wasted but I had a firm number I would pay in my head which I started mentally preparing for the usual haggle. Bob and I went inside sat down at his office and basically I gave Bob the number I was willing to pay. He gratiously said ok went and spoke to the sales manager and came back to me in a few minutes and said they could sell me the car for that price a fair price. I was instantly surprised that the car looked as it was advertised and that when they heard my number it was all positive. I was expecting the usual back and forth where I walk out. Instead we talked and the team got to know me and I got to know them what a great group to work with. Everything was about, what would I like to pay, when would I like the car, would I like this or that. I felt so relaxed and comfortable I did not even drive the car until after we agreed on the price and started signing the paperwork. Who ever thought a car purchase could be fun and stress free, I do now.

Top Notch Experience

by from Colchester, Ct. |

Josh my salesman was knowledgeable and accommodating, he showed me all the features of the Outlander Sport and was more than happy to pull out another Sport so I could choose a color. Joe the sales manager went above and beyond to make the deal that we were comfortable with, all in all it was a very satisfying transaction. Highly recommend checking them out if you are in the market for a car.

December 20, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words, and enjoy your beautiful new Mitsubishi!

Exceptional deal makers

by from Hartford CT |

Jeremy and Brian made it easy and very competitive

December 13, 2014

Thanks for the great review!

Valenti Maserati

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Jeremy went out of his way to make my new car happen. Great guy, great service!

December 13, 2014

Thanks for your business as well as the great review! Hopefully you can stop in and visit when our new Maserati Store is completed!

Purchase of Jaguar XF and Xk

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Keith Bodian was the sales rep that my wife and I dealt with. He is knowledgable about the 2011 XK Coupe he sold to my wife and the 2013 XF AWD he sold to me as well as being knowledgable about the comparable competitor's products. My wife had asked him to be on the look out for a used XK with low mileage and he gave her a call when he came across this 12,000 mile 2011 XK - it was several months but he kept her in mind the whole time. He has been very responsive to subsequent questions I have regarding the cars. Chris Tracy, service manager, was immediately helpful regarding a minor seatbelt issue my wife experienced with her car. Subsequently, I have had the opportunity to deal with Eduan Bautista, service manager, when purchasing all season floor mats for my XF but found that Jaguar does not make all season mats for the XK. Mr Bautista made suggestions as to where I might get some. I was also looking for trim pieces that I had seen on another XF but after taking time to research the pieces he concluded that they were after market pieces and attempted to find out where I might get them going the extra mile for me. Another sales rep. Bob Nedorostek, was extremely helpful, when Mr. Bodian was not available when my wife and I were looking at cars. (We were in several times before purchasing.) Additionally, Ken Cooper, sales manager, added to the positive buying experience my wife and I had at Jaguar Hartford. The one thing my wife and I enjoyed was the relaxed, non-pushy sales experience that we encountered. Time was taken to satisfy our questions/concerns and we were made to feel comfortable. A very positive car buying experience.

Satisfied by seamless transaction!

by from Dduley Ma |

I recently bought a 2011 BMW 535 from Keith Bodian in Jaguar sales. The car was flawless and the customer service was superb. I would recommend if anyone has the choice or opportunity to purchase from them to do so. It was quick and seamless!

New Car Purchase

by from Groton, CT |

Joshua and Ray made the whole buying process easy and stress free.

Buying experience at Jaguarhartford

by from Hartford ct |

Picked up my new F Type S Coupe at jaguarhartford. I have been dealing with them for 10 years. Manager Ken Cooper, sales consultant Bob Nedorostek and service manager Chris Tracy make a great team. I know I can count on them. Very customer friendly dealership.u

2013 VW GTI

by from Enfield, CT |

Amazing people and so easy to work with. They helped so much with making all the paperwork a smooth process. They were also the first to let us know when they didn't receive information from a third party. The communication was great. They also went above and beyond to rescue items that we forgot when we traded in our old vehicle. Extremely nice people to work with.