Ken Garff Nissan Of Orem

New 877-218-8555
Used 877-764-8639
Service 866-450-4541

We hear you.

Made the process very easy

by from Lehi, UT |

Worked with Nate at the Orem store. Very helpful, not pushy and worked to get us the best price possible. Let's be honest, price is everything and Nate understood that. He came in at the lowest price he could without giving us the back and forth BS that often goes along with car buying.

Pleasant the second time around.

by from Bountiful, Utah |

I had purchased a Versa from Ken Garff in Orem, driving 82 miles out of my way to do so. They worked with me and my credit situation and were pleasant. I found myself in a position a year and a half later to trade in that versa and upgrade to a sentra. They were very pleasant again and worked with me to make the deal happen. I would go back again in a heartbeat. Chris Edwards and his partner made the experience easier. Thanks

Review of Ken Garff Nissan Of Orem

by from st george, utah |

jose and Tyson were completely awesome in everyway from start to finsh absolutely no games no bull clear cut in everyway

Best buying experience I've had!

by from Littlefield, AZ |

There is a Nissan dealer 30 miles from where I reside. After investigating web inventory, price, and conversing on the phone about my trade, I was convinced I needed to try another dealer. I drove 250 miles to Ken Garff, Orem vs. deal with the local hometown dealer. Ken Garff's availability and inventory was huge by comparison. Ken Garff's prices shown on the web were substantially to the better. The trade of my car was well within appraised market reason and acceptable. They made the "deal" work! It was well worth the drive! I have bought many cars in my lifetime. I cannot say enough about Jose Feliz as a professional salesman. He made it a pleasure to work with him to get the "deal" and car we wanted. He made sure he understood our every need and concern. When we changed our mind of the exterior color of the car we wanted, he and Ken Garff went out of their way to find and bring in what we wanted from one of their other locations. He was able to keep our purchase price and car options the same - meeting all of our expectations. I demand integrity in all of my business dealings - Jose Feliz and Ken Garff have it. Of course, cookies, popcorn, and diet Coke add the needed additional flavor to our buying experience! Thank you - Jose & Ken Garff.

Best Dealer in Utah Hand Down.

by from Farmington, Utah |

Honestly, my wife was dreading going thru the car shopping process again. She in so many words stated she would rather receive a gender change operation (she was serious). Ken Garff Nissan of Orem completely changed her mind. The car we got greatly exceeded her expectations. These guys will be my go to dealer for any vehicle buying needs going forward. Can't recommend them enough.

Horrible Experience

by from West Valley City, Ut |

I recently purchased a new car at this location and had the worst experience that I have ever had buying a car. The salesman was less than knowledgeable he showed us a Altima s tried to sell us a base model Altima because the S was not the color we wanted. When I called them on it they offered to add additional features and sell us the car for cheaper one feature they offered was cruise control seeing the base model does not come with it what they did not tell me is all the parts would be after market and they would take three weeks to get them installed. So by the time we found this out we could not return the car. We are now stuck with additional holes drilled in our new car and the dealership refuses to do anything about it. There slogan is we hear you but they don?t!!!! On a side note there soda was out they did not have popcorn it took them hours to find cars to show us when we told them what we would like to see and they promote a zero percent interest rate even if you have below average credit and they flat out refused to provide this when asked about it. As I state before worst experience ever I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great service all around!

by from Alpine, UT |

Love this dealership!!! They bent over backwards to get me in a vehicle and their customer service has been wonderful.

A Great buying experience!!!

by from Alpine, Utah |

After briefly speaking with Kristina through phone on some options and dimensions of the nissan titan truck....she got me excited to come down and take a look at their models in person. The trucks i think can sell themselves but with a great attitude she convinced me to see what i could get. As most of us wish we could act like millionaires we tried looking at an amazing RBP edition titan, unfortunately i was brought back to reality with not being able to afford it. The numbers got the best of me until a great sales lady Kristina Smith used all of her resources and actually got me excited again about getting a titan sv. I had two little girls who were growing impatient with the waiting but between all of the sales people including Kristina they were entertained. The new deal went through and i left happy with a great new truck. Thank you Kristina Smith with your patience and desire to make me feel great about my new purchase.

Loving my Versa

by from Salt Lake, UT |

After the tranny on my 02 Sentra went out (long story, my fault) I started looking at options. I found a couple of Versas down at Nissan of Orem and decided to check them out. I was able to drive both of the ones I wanted to and picked the one I liked. The deal was super easy and the finance process was smooth. Thanks guys, my car is great! Especially on gas!

Best prices

by from West Valley Utah |

I have been shopping for 6 months and every time I looked these guys consistently had the best price so I finally went and bought from them! Great car, great service

Great experience, thanks!

by from Orem, UT |

Was looking at the new 2013 Altima and found several online at Ken Garff Nissan of Orem. Called in and talked to Chad Davis and set an appointment to go and drive. Test drive was great and after we got back Brantley came out and we quickly came to terms that worked for my budget. One of the best and easiest car buying experiences I have had. Thanks guys!