Transitowne Resale of Depew

4525 Broadway, Depew, NY 14043

Used 716-685-4041

Great Followup!

by from Jamestown, New York |

We bought a 2008 Kia with very low milage. We had some minor issues with the car after we purchased it and Transitowne had EXCELLENT followup, great communication and repaired the problem. We love our car and would not hesitate to buy from Transitowne again and recommend it to anyone buying a car.

Super easy! Love my truck !

by from Buffalo,NY |

My wife and I were in a few weeks back looking around weren't sure what we wanted. Joe took his time showed a bunch of cars. We came back purchased our truck very happy super easy smooth process. There was no back and forth or games. I will be back!

January 28, 2014

Nicole & Mike, Thank you for your purchase! Welcome to the family anything you need we are here for you.

Great experience and I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Just purchased a vehicle from them this weekend and I absolutely love my car. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They answered all of our questions and even helped entertain my kids in the showroom while we worked out the paperwork. We are so glad I found the perfect vehicle for my family without the headache that buying used cars can some time give. Thanks Cars.com and Transittowne Resale of Depew!

great customer service

by from Depew, NY |

Jake gave us great experience while shopping for a car. Definitely reccommend him to others.

March 15, 2013

Thanks for the business Mark and the wonderful review!!!

excellent

by from cheektowaga,ny |

Very friendly salesman (Kevin) he helped me find the perfect vehicle for me and at a great price!

June 6, 2013

WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONFIDENCE!!

great service

by from niagara falls, ny |

I've been shopping for cars over the past 3 weeks and this is the only dealership to show me a carfax and give me the car I wanted and not just what they wanted me to have.

June 6, 2013

Thanks Antonio! We appreciate your business...

by from Depew NY |

We made an appointment for a repair and was immediately given one the next day. The car was taken right away. We had an older car so we started looking in the lot and found a "new used" vehicle that we liked. Due to our conflicting work schedules, my husband and I could not test drive it together, so they brought the car to me on my lunch hour. I feel that this was really great customer service to be able to work around our screwy schedules. They also made the buying process easy and we were there passed closing time.

June 6, 2013

Thanks Liberty Fan!! Please tell all your friends and family of your great experience. We appreciate your business.

Used car purchase

by from Cheektowaga |

Transitowne Resale of depew took care of me from start to finish and did a great job working with me. Really enjoyed my expirence there at the dealership

November 5, 2012

Max, It was a pleaseure serving you and we look forward to serving you and your family and friends for a long time to come... Your Friends at Transitowne Resale of Depew

used car purchase

by from Depew ,New York |

Bought a used car the sales people treated us very very well, the whole deal from start to finish went very smoothly will deal with them again and will tell everyone about their outstanding service !!

June 6, 2013

Robin you're the best!! Thanks for the business and we look forward to servicing your needs for years to come.