Infiniti of Hoffman Estates

1075 W. Golf Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

New 888-895-1664
Used 877-404-0246
Service 888-250-2906

#1 Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned Dealer in the Midwest! Largest Inventory, truly a one-stop shop!

Fantastic customer service

by from Hoffman Estates |

Called before hand to let them know what I was looking for, and everything was set up by the time we got in. Mick and Mark were both great and have nothing but good things to say about the car and customer service provided.

Great Time Buying A Car

by from West Burbs Chicago |

Last weekend we purchased an SUV at Infinity of Hoffman Estates. We had an enjoyable time with Stuart N., Jon B., and Brad K. They made our purchase and trade simple and exciting. We will definitely recommend these guys to family and friends for sure. Thanks again guys! The "K" family.

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Hoffman Estates |

I wanted to share my experience buying a new QX60 at Infiniti of Hoffman Estates. First, Joel Gappa is hands down the best car sales person I?ve ever dealt with! He is extremely knowledgeable, personable and does not pressure you to buy. During the first test drive I knew this dealership was different from the rest. Joel explained the features of the QX60 and was able to explain how my family would actually use these features on a daily basis. When I returned for an extended test drive the new vehicle was clean and ready for me. Joel spent additional time reviewing the features with me and even helped my sync my phone so I could use it during the test drive. It is little things like this that make the car buying experience so much better at this dealership than the rest. When I was ready to purchase the QX60 the dealership worked with me to get the price I was looking for and the process took five minutes! They did not ?play games? with the price or hassle me about a trade in or financing. Joel spent a lot of time searching for the exact color and options I wanted and found me the perfect vehicle. The entire staff at Infiniti of Hoffman Estates was great to work with. Michael Smalley, the Sales Manager made time to speak with me each visit and Rich Altenhoff the General Manager was very personable during the purchasing process. They all worked with me to find exactly what I was looking for and were very customer oriented. Joel spent a lot of time explaining the vehicle to me the night I purchased it and made sure everything was set-up. He has even followed up with me to see how I am doing with the vehicle. I wish everyone could have this car buying experience. I highly recommend Infiniti of Hoffman Estates! Be sure you ask for Joel Gappa because you won?t be disappointed.

No good follow up

by from Portland, OR |

I bought a used luxury vehicle from the dealer and actually had to fly in from west coast. The price negotiation went well and so did the actual purchase and they worked the financing for me. That's when the surprises started. They had not mentioned that there is only one set of keys, standard is 2 keys - always. There were dents and scratches that they had not mentioned at all. The last part and actually worst was that they had hidden the fact that the tire monitoring system sensors were missing - standard equipment but the warning light comes only after you have driven several hours. They never followed up on getting the second key or getting me the sensors that are part of the vehicle. I tried to contact several times and nothing.

GREAT Car Buying Experience

by from St Charles, IL |

The team at Infiniti of Hoffman Estates did a great job throughout the entire car buying process. Geno was willing to work with us until we found the right vehicle that met our requirements. Highly recommend stopping and talking to these guys before you buy a car, they are truely their to help.

Great dealership

by from Schaumburg IL |

Dave Gibson is awesome when it comes to purchases! Everyone else is also nice and super helpful... Buying a car here doesn't take all day.. These guys get you in and out.

Poor follow up!

by from Chicago, IL |

We purchased a car there, the customer service was average when we bought the car, BUT "crickets" after we signed all papers they still have not provided or contacted us about the car mats. I have sent letters, emails, and phone calls and NO response. Do not count on them to do what they said they would do.

Good job

by from Chicago, il |

Very nice experience. Would have given 5s but the used passat I bought only came with one set of keys.

Repair experience

by from Elgin il |

Jason Izzo is very helpful every time I come in for service..he alway give me updates about my repair status,

oil change

by from Huntley, IL. |

no appointment oil change and inspection went as smooth as possible.

Service and care

by from Na |

Excellent and professional service and care.from the moment to check in and check out you are treated as a valued customer.