Griffin Ford

1940 E Main St, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 888-342-3629
Used 877-890-0604
Service 888-234-4451

Wisconsin's #1 Ford Dealer for 10+ years! Complimentary AutoCheck available on all used cars!

You Won't Find A Better Dealership Than Griffin Fo

by from waukesha, WI |

First of all, their new dealership is AWESOME! I have been going there for years and always loved the experience. Now, they have a great building to match! Their service waiting area is perfect and a huge improvement over the old one. I have purchased new and used cars from them. I always come away smiling and I guess you really can't ask for any more than that. Their service department treats it's customers right and I really appreciate it. I tried Wilde Dodge once and they were terrible compared to Griffin Ford. I figured that getting my used Dodge van service at a Dodge dealer was the way to go. However, Wilde didn't fix it right after two tries so I took it to Griffin even though they are a Ford dealer. They fixed it right the first time!!

July 7, 2014

Thanks so much for coming back to us time and time again! We definitely appreciate your loyalty! After a very long wait, our remodel is complete and looking better than ever and it shows. We strive to make sure our customers are happy, whether it be for sales or service or parts. Thanks again, your Griffin Ford Team!

A very pleasent car buying experience.

by from Waukesha, WI |

Like many people these days, I started out searching for a used/pre-owned car online. I found a Fusion listed that met my personal specifications at Griffin Ford. I began a dialogue with Mike Grimes. After meeting with Mike and his associate Tony Faros, I was able to make an easy decision on a car purchase. They were both very knowledgeable, courteous, and fair in the dealing process. The final paperwork handled by Andy C. was very thorough, and professional. I couldn't be more satisfied with my recent visit. Thanks guys.

July 2, 2014

Researching vehicles online is the best way to compare and contrast and find exactly what you are looking for. We are so happy that you chose Griffin Ford, and that we had a vehicle that met your specs and needs. Mike Grimes and Tony F definitely know their inventory and how to make sure their customers are completely satisfied throughout the entire vehicle purchase process. Andy C is a great asset to our team and we are glad to hear that he was able to help another customer, you. Thanks so much for the rave review and enjoy your new to you vehicle! Please don't hesitate to contact us for any future needs for your vehicle, including parts and service. Thanks much, your Griffin Ford Team!

Simply the BEST

by from New Berlin, WI |

I read reviews, visited multiple local dealerships and used web apps to help make a well informed decision I came in touch and ready to negotiate... well my experience at Griffin Ford was exceedingly positive. The prices are competitive, the inventory is well stocked and the cars are in impeccable shape. The salesperson Alex Griffin was patient and incredibly knowledgeable, he understood cars in general, the technology of the new and older models and showcased the most relevant features of the vehicles I test drove. When I contacted him by phone or email he consistently responded within the hour and even after I purchased my car he offered to help me with some of the options that I didn?t quite master yet. I was so pleased I sent my sister there the following day and she bought her car that very night!! Thanks Alex/Griffin I absolutely love my purchase and will refer you to my family, friends and colleagues because of the excellent products, competitive pricing and service you provide!

June 25, 2014

Wow, you sure did do your research! That's definitely the best way to car shop, especially with all of the resources available to you. We are so happy that you chose us and that your overall experience was positive. Alex Griffin definitely knows his inventory and how to make sure his customers are completely satisfied. We pride ourselves in being prompt and helpful to all of our customers. Also, thanks so much for the referral. We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you for all of your future needs, from sales to parts to service. Thanks a million, your Griffin Ford Team!

2014 SHO Michael Grimes GREAT

by from Hartland , WI |

Michael made it easy! I am 54 years old and have purchased over 50 cars. I am not easily impressed but MIchael impressed me! Quick Sale process, Great followup! Ask for Michael Grimes he won't waste your time!! Thanks Mike!!!!

June 20, 2014

We are so happy to hear that we were able to impress you! We try to make the entire process as smooth and painless as we can for our customers. Mike Grimes is definitely someone who will lead you in the right direction to help you find just what you are looking for. Thanks so much for choosing us as your dealership of choice, and remember we will be here to help you along the way, from parts to service! Your Griffin Ford Team!

Good Experience

by from Beloit , WI |

Shopped online and found the car that met our price range and needs. Mike Grimes was very helpful. It is to soon to know if the used vehicle we purchased will hold up to our needs but contact we had at the dealership was positive.

June 20, 2014

We appreciate that you chose us to purchase your vehicle from and that you were able to find the vehicle that met your needs. Mike Grimes is a great person to work with and definitely knows his inventory and how to work well with his customers. We are hopeful that your new-to-you pre-owned vehicle will hold up to your needs, and we will be here to help you with any future needs, including service and parts! Thanks again, your Griffin Ford Team!

2010 ford Edge

by from Big Bend, WI |

When I went into the Ford Dealership I was only looking to sell one of my vehicles. When I walked in I really didn't know what to expect. I had been to a couple different dealers already and wasn't really treated that great because of the fact that I wasn't looking to buy only sells so most of the sales people didn't really want anything to do with me. I was really please when the first sales person I talked to was willing to help me and work with me right away no questions asked. (Michael Grimes) was very helpful and understanding of just wanting to sell my car. When they came back with such a good price on my vehicle that it made me wonder what they could do for me if I decided to buy. My sales person worked with me to get me into a car that would really suit my needs as well as was in my price range. I also thought that their finance department did an amazing job. I had a lot of outstanding debt from the loans of the two vehicles that I already owned and they worked really hard to make sure that I was able to get a loan for the new vehicle without any extra money down as well as for an amazing interest rate. They were so helpful and easy to work with. I hate car dealerships cause I hate pushy sales people and no one there was like that which was so nice.

June 6, 2014

We are so happy to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations! We strive to satisfy our customers always! Trying to sell your vehicle isn't an easy task, and having the right team to help you along in the process is definitely a plus. Mike Grimes is a very helpful salesman, and knows his inventory top to bottom. Our finance department will do whatever it takes to make sure the best fit is found for you and your needs! It is great knowing that we were able to surpass what you normally feel about visiting car dealerships, and we were able to make your experience nice! Thanks so much, your Griffin Ford team!

GREAT STAFF!

by from DeForest, WI |

Nick G was fabulous! Karen was excellent too! Good thorough staff. Had to wait for a bit, but got a full tank of gas and car wash-not bad! They took care of pre-existing issues known to date.

June 6, 2014

Thanks so much for choosing us! We are so glad you decided to make the drive down and see Nick! He definitely knows his inventory and will do whatever it takes to make sure his customers are happy! Karen will work with her customers to make sure they are matched with the best financing options! Thanks, your Griffin Ford team!

Very pleasant / painless experience

by from Dubuque, IA |

I did most of my shopping and research online. Griffin had the right car, at the right price. After contacting them via the web, they did prompt follow-up, and held the Mustang for us to come look at. We did buy the car and are very pleased.

May 19, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us! Researching and finding just the right car is not an easy task, but the web has come along way and we try to make the process as easy as possible for our customers, from advertising plenty of pictures and descriptions to the actual sale of the vehicle. We sincerely hope that you enjoy your new vehicle and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us! We are here for you every step of the way and will help you with anything you may need for your Mustang! Thanks so much, your Griffin Ford Team!

Super happy with the entire process.

by from New Berlin |

I had done a great deal of research to know what vehicle I was interested in and what I wanted to add to the truck. Their on-line website is better than most that I shopped on with a no hassle on-line quote for both the new truck and with my trade-in. The individual that helped me via email was the same individual that sold me the truck which made things that much easier. They didn't bother me with a bunch of unwanted phone calls, i called them when I was ready. Within two hours from walking in the door we took a test drive had all paperwork completed for the sale and trade. The staff stayed thirty minutes after closing to take care of us. Even took the time to bring other vehicles up to show us a comparison. I would recommend a friend to this dealership.

May 13, 2014

Research is very important when you are trying to find your perfect fit for a new truck! There are so many accessories and such that can be added to a truck to make it uniquely yours and being able to go through the process easily and smoothly is definitely a plus! We are so happy to hear that the individual who assisted you was helpful throughout the whole process. We always do our best to make sure our customers are comfortable and we try to make the process as smooth and quick as possible, while making sure all bases are covered and all questions are answered. We will do whatever it takes, even if it does mean staying past closing time, no worries there! Thanks so much for the high recommendation, and please don't hesitate to come see us for all of your future needs, from parts to service! Your Griffin Ford Team!

Great Experience

by from Shorewood, WI |

The salesman I worked with was incredibly flexible and helpful. He did not pressure us into a sale - we were quite particular about taking our time and making the right decision, and unlike other dealerships, we did not feel like we were wasting anyone's time. We went through a few options before settling on the car we did, and Nick was there every step of the way. It was a great experience that removed all of the stress and worry we had of making a major purchase.

May 12, 2014

We are so happy to hear that Nick G helped you with your experience with us! He knows his inventory and how to take care of his customers from first walking in the door until completion of sale. Car buying is very stressful and it is definitely a huge decision, and having a helpful and flexible team help you along the way has to be very comforting, which in the case, Nick was there for you and made sure you found exactly what you were looking for and that you were aware of all your possible options. We are so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Nick and with us! Please make sure to see us for all of your future needs, from parts to service! Thanks so much, your Griffin Ford Team!

Great experience!

by from Waukesha, WI |

We had a terrific car-buying experience at Griffin Ford. Our salesman, Michael Grimes, was extremely helpful and has a no-pressure approach I really appreciate. The facility is very nice and recently remodeled, and the selection of vehicles was great. The delivery process was smooth too! Thank you Griffin Ford!

May 9, 2014

Thanks so much for choosing us, and we are so happy to hear your experience with us and with Michael Grimes was good! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! It is nice to know that you didn't feel pressured! We are proud of the way our facility remodel turned out and that our customers our pleased with the appearance and the overall service they receive here. You are very welcome! Please don't hesitate to see us for all of your vehicle needs, from sales to parts to service! Thanks again, your Griffin Ford Team!