Griffin Ford

1940 E Main St, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 888-342-3629 New 888-342-3629
Used 888-479-9235 Used 888-479-9235
Service 888-234-4451 Service 888-234-4451

Wisconsin's #1 Ford Dealer for 10+ years! Complimentary AutoCheck available on all used cars!

First Lease!

by from Greendale, WI |

Excellent and Comfortable Experience I leased a new 2016 Explorer this week from Griffin Ford. My car consultant was Dave Nutt. He was a pleasure to work and took time to understand my wishes and needs. He made my first leasing experience easy to understand and negotiated a financially practical deal with me. I first emailed him in the morning about a potential of leasing and he called me back right away and explained the process. He then went to work looking for all the vehicles within a 600 mi range to find my requirements and had several options for me with a call back within 20 minutes. I feel like I got a good lease arrangement that would better purchasing used - and equal to or better than purchasing new. Dave brought over the vehicles I wanted to view and then suggested an Explorer that had most of the options I desired but was far less in invoice price. I would recommend Dave to anyone as a person that will help understand and will work diligently to serve the customer needs - at the best price. I will certainly deal with Dave and Griffith Ford again!

January 11, 2016

John thank you for the AMAZING review. Dave is one of our best sales consultants and we are glad to hear that he exceeded all your expectations and went above and beyond for you. It is our hope that everyone will get the same low pressure experience when buying or leasing a new vehicle. Congratulations on your new Explorer and we hope to see you back for your first oil change! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

F150 Used Truck Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This is my first interaction with Griffin Ford, they are the closest Ford dealer to our home. We've visited their used car lot over the past 6 months to find a good, reliable vehicle for our family. We test drove this truck at least 3 times, felt comfortable with the ride, sound, wheels and vehcile responsiveness. The dealer agreed to do fix-ups after the trade-in. Which they did. The fear with buying a used truck are all the potential issues after purchase. We have verbal agreement from Griffin to work with us if anything bad happens. I'm encouraged by their customer support and putting their word behind the relationship.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for the phenomenal review! We really appreciate you taking the time and writing such a positive review, as we always enjoy hearing how we did. Congratulations on your new truck. And please let us know if we can help you in the future!!

Great Service, Excellent Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I went in on a Saturday shortly after they opened to test drive a Mini Cooper. Within 5 minutes I was test driving the car. Jorge was very nice and easy to work with. I also had a trade in and got a fair amount for it. Overall the test drive, paperwork, financing, trading in of old car took about 3 hours total which in my experience is pretty fast for buying and trading in a car. No hassle, no jerking around with prices. Everyone I encountered was friendly and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Griffin Ford.

January 3, 2016

Ryan, thank you for for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are thrilled to hear that Jorge took care of you and met all of your expectations. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we are thankful for having such a new loyal customer amongst us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and we hope to see you again soon, hopefully for your first oil change!!

Great Experience

by from New Berlin, WI |

I bought a used car this week from Griffin Ford. My car consultant was Jorge Plasencia. He was a pleasure to work with and made my buying experience seamless. I feel like I got a great used SUV for a reasonable price. Jorge listened to my buying requirements, brought over the vehicles I wanted to view and then suggested an SUV that was not on my initial list of vehicles but fit my search criteria. I did purchase the SUV that Jorge suggested and I'm happy with my purchase.

September 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that Jorge made the buying process simple for you. He is one of our best car consultants and he really cares about finding the idea vehicle to fit each customer's needs. We appreciate knowing that Jorge really listened to you and went above and beyond to find you the vehicle for you. Enjoy your new purchase! And please do not hesitate to give us a call should you need anything... That includes your first oil change!!!

GREAT SERVICES!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I was serviced by Mr. Anthony Jackson. He was very nice and personable salesman. He wasn't pushy, nor did he come off as a "cheesy used car salesman". I drove away with the car I wanted, and I didn't feel "sold" so-to-speak. Anthony provided me with a wonderful car buying experience. I highly recommend Griffin Ford!!

September 9, 2015

Thank you for the glowing review! Tony is one of the best and we are glad he was able to get you the car you wanted without all the hassle you may be accustomed to. Please stop in and see us again-- Enjoy your new car!!

GREAT SERVICES!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Mr. Anthony Jackson is an excellent salesman! From the time we walked in until the time we left with our new Subaru, he showed the upmost professionalism! I highly recommend Griffin Ford!!

September 9, 2015

Thank you taking the time to write such a positive review. Tony is one of our best sales consultants and we are thrilled to hear that he was able to assist you with professionalism and ease. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future, even if it's for your first oil change! ENJOY YOUR NEW SUBARU!!!

Good deal all around

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Tony gave me good service from the time I sent an email to the time of delivery. All the staff I met were friendly and helpful. I would deal with them again

August 25, 2015

Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours and for taking the time to write a review. Tony is a great sales consultant and we are proud to have him on our team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else. Enjoy you new car!!

salesman Jim P.

by from Waukesha, WI. |

Excellent sales person ! He answered every question I had, told me about other products and services but never pressured me once to buy anything. The whole process was fast and really worked hard to get me a good price on my trade and put me in the car I wanted. I will be going back for my next car.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review-- We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience while purchasing your new Pre-Owned vehicle. Jim will be thrilled to hear about how he did, especially since he always tries to go above and beyond for his customers. His knowledge about each car is what makes him exceptional because as you know he allows you to make the best decision possible for your car buying experience. Thank you for being a loyal customer and becoming part of the Griffin Ford family... We look forward to serving you in the future. Remember we have an amazing service center, so please come back for your first oil change! And congratulations on your new purchase!!

True Professionals

by from Waukesha, WI |

What can I say besides, "Wow, I'm impressed."? Buying a new vehicle can be a daunting task but the salespeople here know what they're doing without being pushy. Tony helped me through the entire process and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. Best experience ever and would definitely recommend to a friend.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we always strive to give everyone the best service possible and Tony always goes above and beyond to help someone find the the best vehicle possible. We will pass this review onto Tony to let him know how he did. Congratulations on your new F-150, we hope you enjoy it!!!

Love this place

by from Watertown, WI |

Awesome buyers experience for buying my first brand new vehicle! Salesman, Fran was friendly and very patient and accomodating. He never seemed pushy and got me everything I needed for a price I was willing to pay!

July 12, 2015

Thank you for the review, we always enjoy hearing back from our customers. We will definitely tell Frank about the review... He will be thrilled to know about how he did. Please let us know if you need anything in the future, as we will be happy to assist in any of your needs. Remember we have an awesome service center, perfect for your routine oil changes and tire rotations. And of course... ENJOY YOUR NEW EXPLORER!!