Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd, Addison, TX 75001

Used 888-249-2032

Love my purchase

by from Jonesboro AR |

I purchased a 500 SL from Edward. I was somewhat hesitant about buying a vehicle sight unseen but everything turned out great. What I really liked was all the pictures that Autos of Dallas provided on their website. I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership and Edward.

2013 Infiniti

by from Keller TX |

Really enjoyed our experience.would certainly buy again

It was as easy as picking up my dry cleaning

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

My experience lasted about 45 minutes. I walked in the dealership having already done the research on what I wanted and what was out there. I was greeted by wonderful young lady by the name of Christy, I believe, who then got me with Mr. Micah Nease. From there it was easy, we found the 3 I came to see and within minutes I found my car, a 2014 CLA Mercedes Benz! Wow, I love this car and after all was said and done I spent well below what I had intended, and Autos of Dallas will be where I purchase my vehicles from now on. Thanks Micah!

great service

by from rowlett, tx |

I have just purchased a white c250 probably one of the best cars I've ever gotten thank you Micah nease for making this the best experience I have had in years will be sure to came back

New happy CTS V owner

by from Lewisville |

Worked with David M on my CTS Vcoupe purchase. David was extremely knowledgeable on this car and was friendly but yet exteamly professional. I felt the whole process of the car purchase went great. Everyone I spoke with was polite and professional. I would absolutely recommend Autos of Dallas

Top Notch Dealership!!!

by from McKinney, Texas |

Special thanks to David Mullins. Our car buying experience was professional and freindly. David had everything sorted and preparred prior to my wife and I showing up. By far the best car buying experience thus far. In our short time there processing our deal we dealt with the receptionist, salesman (David Mullins), GM and Finance Guru. They were all extremely helpful. I can honestly say this is the first dealership I have ever dealt with that didn't impose the typical "car salesman pressure" tactics. The atmoshphere is professional and relaxed. They have earned a customer for life.

Top Notch Dealership!!!

by from McKinney, Texas |

Awesome Cars!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

The Guys at Autos of Dallas were Great! Awesome Cars, and Very Professional! My Salesman Daniel Roth was very helpful and patient with me the entire time. I will call these guys the next time I am looking for a new car! Great Job!

A Wonderful Experience!!

by from Brandon, Ms |

I purchased a Mercedes Benz C300 from this place. They have great customer service and my salesman, Brandon Decuir made my first time buying experience easy and hassel free. I would definitely purchase from this dealership again and will also refer people. Their wide selection of luxury vehicles made it simple for me to find what suited me best. You can not go wrong with Autos Of Dallas.

Great Service, Great Cars!

by from Addison, TX |

I just purchased a Lexus ES350 from this place and I couldn't be happier with the entire process and my purchase! The car is beautiful, cleaned and runs great! Bryan Roth was the representative that helped me through the entire process. He was honest, and extremely helpful throughout the entire process! Every car I looked at was in excellent condition along with great prices and deals. There warranty is also unbeatable! If you are looking for a luxury or exotic car this is definitely the place! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will be back to purchase my next vehicle!

Not bad experience but not great!

by from Texas |

I had seen the vehicle online called and made an appointment to see and drive it. The salesman was very friendly at first, went over trade in and some numbers. Drove the car, came back and was not happy with the performance. I stated what I experienced and after that the salesman was not as friendly! That's all I needed to hear, probably won't go back.