Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd, Addison, TX 75001

Used 888-249-2032

Love my purchase

by from Jonesboro AR |

I purchased a 500 SL from Edward. I was somewhat hesitant about buying a vehicle sight unseen but everything turned out great. What I really liked was all the pictures that Autos of Dallas provided on their website. I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership and Edward.

Great Experience

by from East Texas |

We were treated very well by Bryan Roth. He did everything he said (nice to be treated like that from a used car dealer!). The dealership was well stocked and had a great selection. I would encourage anyone to stop in for a visit. Thanks Bryan.

Worst car buying experience for my wife so far!!!

by from Houston |

I had a very bad experience with this dealer and trust me you want to avoid dealing with them what so ever, they have no credibility and this came from my experience with them. They are not honest with the customers. I had to spend $3000 more on a vehicle that they told me it was in good condition, they do not care after the sell. BE VERY CAREFULL IF YOU DECIDE TO GO THERE BUT I DO NOT RECOMEND.

Walk In Buyer

by from Wylie, Texas |

I found the car I wanted on Cars.com at this dealership. I was in the area, so dropped in without an appointment. Brandon in sales was available and showed me the car. He was able to provide the history of the car's ownership. I took it for a test drive and really liked it (Lexus IS250C). The colors were what I wanted, and the performance was as expected. The price was right, but I made a lower offer and we met in the middle on the price. I have driven the car over 3,000 miles since purchase in May and everything is exactly as I expected, a quality used vehicle. If you are looking for a used luxury vehicle at a reasonable price, this is the place to buy.

Outstanding Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

I found the car I wanted, emailed them, heard immediately from Daniel at their offices. Went out and test drove the car and bought it. The process was smooth as silk. They were very friendly, up-front with pricing, and delightful to work with.

EASY***

by from Hurst, TX. |

Go to Autos of Dallas?Wayne listens to your needs and does his best to work with to make them happen. He does not make you feel pressured into getting anything that you do not want. He explains everything and makes the car buying experience as easy as picking out your favorite shoes!

Keep coming back for more...

by from Ft. Worth, Texas |

We bought our first vehicle back in 2008 from Dwight and received such excellent customer service that we came right back to him when we were ready to buy our next family vehicle. If you are in the market for a luxury used car I would recommend Dwight at Autos of Dallas.

Quality & Honesty

by from Coppell, Texas |

Quality customer treatment and honesty are the factors that bring a positive outcome and experience with Autos of Dallas. Dwight always provides the loyalty of that type of customer treatment. This is the place to get a great used car.

GREAT SELECTION OF USED LUXURY CARS

by from RICHARDSON, TX. |

Autos of Dallas had a great selection of used luxury cars in their indoor showroom. I was able to look around without being hassled or pressured by anyone. When I found the one I liked I took it for a test drive. I really enjoyed the time and experience I encountered here thanks to the kind work of William.

Nothing short of awesome!

by from Arlington, Texas |

I would like to thank Dwight for his help in purchasing a 2011 LR4 HSE.....My Experience was nothing short of awesome. Thanks Autos of Dallas!

FIVE STARS FOR SURE!

by from Addison, Tx. |

From start to finish, our experience was pretty great and the level of professionalism of everyone that helped us was top notch. I?m more than comfortable enough that when I do purchase another vehicle, it will be from Autos of Dallas. Wayne was outstanding so five stars for sure!