Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd, Addison, TX 75001

Used 888-249-2032

Love my purchase

by from Jonesboro AR |

I purchased a 500 SL from Edward. I was somewhat hesitant about buying a vehicle sight unseen but everything turned out great. What I really liked was all the pictures that Autos of Dallas provided on their website. I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership and Edward.

Very Pleased!!

by from Frisco, TX |

I was greeted promptly at the door by Bryan Roth, who was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I told him I had credit issues but he still worked it out for me to get the car I came to the dealership to get without breaking the bank. Go see Bryan. He'll take care of you.

Great service! Bryan Roth is the guy to deal with!

by from Dallas, TX |

Quick and easy, great service and friendly staff. Helped with everything, very pleasant car buying experience. I recommend this dealership, and I double recommend Bryan Roth as your car buying expert to deal with!

Pleasant experienc

by from Frisco, TX |

As someone whose not a "car guy", Micah Nease could not have been more patient in allowing me to take the time to make my decision (which took a few weeks). He certainly has the "customer service" part of this business down and there was a wide selection of quality vehicles to choose from. I would not hesitate to refer someone to Micah as I know he'll take care of them the same way he did me.

White Mercedes

by from Dallas, TX |

I just purchased a car from Autos of Dallas and Micah was who helped me! He made the process as easy as it could be. He was super helpful and was not pushy at all!! I had been looking for over a month at other dealerships with no luck, but I told him what I was looking for and he found the perfect car for me! He's without a doubt the nicest car salesman I have ever dealt with. If you're looking for a car, this is the place to go to and Micah is the guy to ask for!

Love this place

by from Shreveport, LA |

I had a good purchasing experience at this dealership. The only set back is how busy and overwhelmed they tend to get or appear to, resulting in a lack of intimacy as one may feel ignored. My personal experience suggest being proactive otherwise you lose the intimacy of this purchasing process. A possible reason for the lack of 'intimacy' with potential buyers is that their cars are well taken care of bringing out the appeal you cannot easily resist and they seem to have the best pricing around town (200-330 miles radius) and perhaps the entire country included. I hope however that they will work on their sales techniques a bit more to establish an overall intimate process for the buyer. The Manager is easily approachable and genuine . Sales people have different temperaments and personalities. You should look out and work with one that suites and respects you. Overall, it was a good experience.

Great customer service!

by from THE COLONY |

I purchased a 2013 xf jaguar and could not of been more satisfied! Car was in great condition and Bryan Roth helped me pick out exactly what I wanted. He made my buying experience very simple and I would recommend all my family and friends to him! Thanks again for a great experience!!!

Service from Jonathan at Dallas Auto

by from Addison, TX |

We called and spoke to Jonathan a head of time about a Lexus GS 350. He had it sitting out waiting for us when we drove up. He let us test drive the car alone as long as we needed, which was nice to not feel pressure from a salesman. Had our paperwork and trade-in value all done within an hour. It was a quick transaction with 0 issues/dilemmas. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

Very satisfied!!!!!

by from Mckinney |

To johnanthin green thank you so much for information on all the cars i looked at made my experience and my choice so much easier thank you will be coming back for a Mercedes c250

Great experience!

by from TheColony, TX |

Very easy buying process. Car was immaculate and my salesman, David Stewart, was extremely helpful and competent. Definitely, recommend this dealership.

Great Customer Service From Bryan Roth and David S

by from Dallas |

Bryan and David Stewart helped through the process. Both professional and excelled in customer service. I would buy again from either of them!