Cherry Tree Auto Sales

Cherry Tree Auto Sales

2615 Bowen Street, Oshkosh, WI 54901

Used 877-754-3642

Honest and Trustworthy with very affordable cars

by from Green Bay, WI |

I just recently bought a nissan from Cherry Tree - I was panicking - I couldn't find anything in the last month that was in my price range, but I seen Cherry Tree Auto on cars.com and noticed a Nissan that I wanted. When we got there it was in great shape with a great price in my budget. Very trustworthy people and very nice cars with a nice price. All of these other car lots are very highly priced and this place was like a breath of fresh air. I would highly recommend this place to other people. I wish I would have went there first to begin with.

Honest People, Amazing Service

by from South Milwaukee |

I recently purchased a 1995 Jeep Cherokee from Cherry Tree. The Jeep was in amazing shape for its age and very sound. These guys know their business very well and can offer great vehicles at very affordable prices. Honest, integrous, and customer oriented. Highly reccomended.

Good place for a budget car

by from Darboy |

I bought a jeep from them a while back and have been meaning to write about my great experience. Even though they have budget cars, it seems as though they check them over pretty well, which I really doubt most places do. I had good luck with the jeep I bought from them, so I recommend them highly. I know a few things about cars that I've learned the hard way over the years, and I can say that they seem to be very honest about their vehicles.

Great place to buy cars from.

by from Alpha, Mi |

I was looking for a minivan and when I visted my brother in Kaukauna, Wi he brought me to Oshkosh to Cherry Tree Auto Sales. They had a van that I was interested in and I got a great price so I bought it and drove it back to Alpha Michigan very happy.. Thank You

Very Happy Customer.

by from Kaukauna, Wi |

My sister was looking for a minivan so I brought her to Cherry Tree Auto. They had the van that she was looking for, they offered her a nice price and she left there very pleased.. Thank You...

great ,honest used car dealer

by from Van Dyne ,WI |

have bought several cars from this dealer...i do not shop anywhere else!

The only place we will shop for used cars

by from Oshkosh |

My husband and I are in the process of shopping for a used car, and even though we haven't found the one we want, we have made the decision to only buy from this place. They have new inventory all the time, and are so honest about every detail about the car! Ask around too, it seems that whenever I talk to someone about the Cherry Tree, they say,"yep, great place, good people there". We can't wait to see what comes in next week!