International Auto

International Auto

4960 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Used 866-778-9672

Come see the quality collection at International.

by from Suffolk Va |

I just want to thaks these guy,s over international for helping me and my husband to get in to this camry !When almost every one else said they can't help us if we dont have a large down payment !We feelo blessed now and thank you again !

I would not recommend this dealer!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I bought a car from this dealer and after driving the car off the lot, the car gave me more problems than what it was presented as! i liked the dealer int he beginning because he was up front with me about the scratches on the car and different interior things. Test driving the car was GREAT and they made me feel like a million bucks, which I know that's what they are supposed to do but when you start off by being real, you should finish that way. After the deal was done, they wanted me to pay additional money but they won't answer the phone for me when I asked them to just look at the car! The way they do business is CRAZY and I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to buy a car from them.