Everest Motors, Inc.

Everest Motors, Inc.

3230 Jeanetta St, Houston, TX 77063

Used 866-614-6547

Clean Truck, Easy to Deal with.

by from VICTORIA,TX |

We drove over 100 miles to look for trucks. When we arrived the truck we were interested in was there AND CLEAN! Left and went to 3 other small car lots,some alot bigger, and the every truck we looked at was dirty, no one would come out to talk to us.So we went back to Everest and Arman and Nima let us drive the truck with no pressure. I got the price I was williing to pay. Some of the parts we missing, they mailed us the parts within the week! I would recommend this car lot to any one. DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH!

Great Experience Overall!!! Great Vehicles

by from Chapin, SC |

Saw a 2008 Chevrolet 3500 HD on Cars.com and called about it. I spoke with Armand and he told me about the truck and the buying process. I live in SC and they are located in Texas. I was a little apprehensive because it was so far away and I knew nothing about the dealership but I checked in to them and all of the reviews seemed very positive. The price on the truck was fantastic so I went for it. I put a 500$ down payment over the phone and bought a plane ticket for the following week. Landed in Texas and was picked up at the airport in the truck!!! Got to drive it 45 minutes back to the lot. What a great deal!!! The buying process took about an hour to fill out the paper work and now I'm the owner of a great truck at a fantastic price. Drove the truck back 1000 miles and everything in the truck was just as they described. I would recommend buying from them for sure, and I plan on buying from them again!!! I wanted to go out my way to write this review to help anyone who is apprehensive about buying a truck online. Armand and the guys at Everest Motors are very much legit!!! They will save you money by not tacking on all of the overhead expenses the big dealerships add to your vehicle. I am very pleased with my vehicle to date (put about 1500 miles on it) and I would highly recommend they guys at Everest Motors to anyone!!!

Honest and reasonable dealer.

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I had never purchased a vehicle over long distances before, and I was a bit apprehensive. Nima and his team were professional, responsive, and knowledgeable, making the process smooth and putting me at ease. The vehicle was absolutely how Nima described it, and he was extremely descriptive about both the pros and cons of the vehicle. The team was honest, reasonable, and I would definitely purchase from this dealer again.

fake listings

by from houston, tx |

had at least a dozen cars listed that did not exist

A little concerned....

by from Oklahoma |

I have purchased but am awaiting delivery of a 2001 Excursion 7.3 Diesel from Nima at Everest Motors. I called Nima on Tuesday about the really sharp Excursion I saw on EBAY. He was courteous and promptly sent me some additional pictures. Tuesday evening we visit again and agree on a price. By Wednesday afternoon, I have wired the money to him. He tells me they will pickup the Excursion Friday and we could have it as early as Saturday. He says he'll call me Friday with the drivers number so we can finalize the drop-off point. By Friday at noon, I haven't had a call so I call Nima. He says they will pickup the Excursion late that afternoon. By 5:45, I haven't received a call, so I call back. Nima tells me the trucking company can't pickup until MOnday. I tell him I'm not very happy that nobody called me to give me an update. Instead of apologizing, he reminds me that they tell people 7-10 days shipping and gives me the phone number for Mike at Perfect Solutions Trucking. I'm starting to get a little concerned hoping that everything else doesn't turn out like the shipping. I'm also hoping that I didn't make a mistake buying from Everest Motors. I call Mike and he tells me it will Monday or Tuesday before they pickup the Excursion but assures me he'll have it delivered by Wednesday. I'm a self employed businessman and I've learned that: "Once a promise is broken, the seeds of distrust are planted...." I hope I can write back in a few days that everything turned out alright

D N Motor Cars Inc

by from Katy, TX |

If you are looking for a truck you have to go visit DN Motor Cars. Navid and his people are the BEST!!! This was the best car buying experience I have had in my life! Navid and Elyad were a pleasure to deal with. Navid took a great amount of time going over the car I purchased and the featuresid a GREAT job. They treat you like you are a part of a family. If/when I buy another vehicle, I will go back to Them no doubt!

Great Experience

by from Houston, Texas |

Bought 2008 Chevy 4x4 . Great vehicles, Top quality vehicles and great customer service. Would buy from again. Thanks Nima.

They know their trucks

by from Bastrop, TX |

Very positive experience today buying a 2001 Ford Excursion 7.3L. He had access to SEVEN Excursions! Every truck on that lot was top of the line and loaded (at least when they were manufactured). This dealership doesn't do low end or junky trucks....PERIOD. Parking was very difficult, but they don't have many walk-in customers like me. Nima was very patient with me, and he really knows his trucks. Took him less than an hour to do the paperwork and get me out of there. I will definitely go back to Nima, and I'll send my friends from Central Texas to him as well.

2006 F250 Crewcab

by from Hutchinson, MN |

I contacted dealer through website about the truck. 3 days of emails and phone calls. I asked a lot of questions. But they were very helpful.The whole deal was done on trust of them sell me a great truck and them trusting me that I was buying. I had my transport carrier pick up truck 2 days later. They even help with that. I will tell everyone to check there lot. Good clean autos well worth the price.

2006 F250 Crewcab