Everest Motors, Inc.

Used 866-614-6547

Quility Heavy Duty Trucks Gas or Diesel

Diesel Truck Professional

by from philadelphia, PA |

All I can say is that they knows their business and will go out of their way to ensure that you have the best shopping experience. They picked me up from the airport. My trip was very enjoyable. If you are looking for a used car dealership with employees waiting to assist you and work hard to get you in the truck of your choice, Everest is the place to be. Any concerns I had, they immediately addressed them and ensured I'd be taken care of. I will definitely offer this dealership even though it is farther from you.

Second Chance

by from Texas City |

They had a truck I saw on line loved it. Called them for more information on vehicle. Sent them information on my trade in. They gave me a decent value on my truck. Told them I had to go out of town and would come in on Saturday to deal. This whole time I've been in contact. Called them on Saturday told him I was on my way. Drove 50+ miles one way. Wheni got there they were closing a deal on the truck. Really a simple call to tell me they were closing on the truck would of been great. So that left a sour taste in my mouth for them, but willing to try them again if I see something on their lot. Sales person said he'd call me if another truck like the one I wanted was available.

Does anyone know if Everest Help Build credit

by from Houston, Tx. |

Is this Vehicle lot a good place to help build credit cause im planning on purchasing a vehicle from them and that's my main objective building credit? Because so far their services are great..

Justin

by from Edinburg TX |

My wife and I saw a 2000 model excursion on there website we liked what we saw so I got in contact with Armand and made him a deal over the phone. So my wife and I drove 409miles to go purchase that vehicle upon r arrival we saw the excursion it wasn't at all what they showed on website the hood wouldn't stay open the back hatch wouldn't stay open and most of all it had a cracked rim and missing door locks and the gentlemen showing it was Nima and he was so rude just not professional at all.so what I'm saying is I will never recommend there dealership to even my worst enemy.

Everest Motors, Inc. responded to this review

September 15, 2014

Very unreasonable. Came in for $4000 excursion with 228K miles on it. picks on hood shocks and broken door locks?? nothing wrong with the rims. wants $1000 off on a $4000 cars and does not want to pay taxes. Maximum $200 fix for both issues. He did not give us a chance to negotiate. Said call me ONLY if you will be willing to sell the truck to me for that price. I was rude just because I did not call him to sell the vehicle to him for his unreasonable offer!!!!!

Great Find

by from San Diego |

I had been searching for some time for this particular vehicle and was stunned to see it at Everest Motors for this price and at that mileage. I then called the dealership and after their brief straightforward description I brought the vehicle sight unseen, which I never due. My wife and I then flew to Houston from Southern California and was pickup by the Dealership. Upon driving and inspection of the vehicle,it's was everything told to us and more. The paper work was easy and complete. We then drove the vehicle thru extreme heat and rain for approximately 4000 miles without any issues. Upon arriving back in California ,the vehicle passed smog,was then inspected by a dealership and no fluid leaks were found and the brakes were like new. I could not ask for a better buying experience would buy again from this dealership.

Clean Truck, Easy to Deal with.

by from VICTORIA,TX |

We drove over 100 miles to look for trucks. When we arrived the truck we were interested in was there AND CLEAN! Left and went to 3 other small car lots,some alot bigger, and the every truck we looked at was dirty, no one would come out to talk to us.So we went back to Everest and Arman and Nima let us drive the truck with no pressure. I got the price I was williing to pay. Some of the parts we missing, they mailed us the parts within the week! I would recommend this car lot to any one. DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH!

Great Experience Overall!!! Great Vehicles

by from Chapin, SC |

Saw a 2008 Chevrolet 3500 HD on Cars.com and called about it. I spoke with Armand and he told me about the truck and the buying process. I live in SC and they are located in Texas. I was a little apprehensive because it was so far away and I knew nothing about the dealership but I checked in to them and all of the reviews seemed very positive. The price on the truck was fantastic so I went for it. I put a 500$ down payment over the phone and bought a plane ticket for the following week. Landed in Texas and was picked up at the airport in the truck!!! Got to drive it 45 minutes back to the lot. What a great deal!!! The buying process took about an hour to fill out the paper work and now I'm the owner of a great truck at a fantastic price. Drove the truck back 1000 miles and everything in the truck was just as they described. I would recommend buying from them for sure, and I plan on buying from them again!!! I wanted to go out my way to write this review to help anyone who is apprehensive about buying a truck online. Armand and the guys at Everest Motors are very much legit!!! They will save you money by not tacking on all of the overhead expenses the big dealerships add to your vehicle. I am very pleased with my vehicle to date (put about 1500 miles on it) and I would highly recommend they guys at Everest Motors to anyone!!!

Honest and reasonable dealer.

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I had never purchased a vehicle over long distances before, and I was a bit apprehensive. Nima and his team were professional, responsive, and knowledgeable, making the process smooth and putting me at ease. The vehicle was absolutely how Nima described it, and he was extremely descriptive about both the pros and cons of the vehicle. The team was honest, reasonable, and I would definitely purchase from this dealer again.

fake listings

by from houston, tx |

had at least a dozen cars listed that did not exist

A little concerned....

by from Oklahoma |

I have purchased but am awaiting delivery of a 2001 Excursion 7.3 Diesel from Nima at Everest Motors. I called Nima on Tuesday about the really sharp Excursion I saw on EBAY. He was courteous and promptly sent me some additional pictures. Tuesday evening we visit again and agree on a price. By Wednesday afternoon, I have wired the money to him. He tells me they will pickup the Excursion Friday and we could have it as early as Saturday. He says he'll call me Friday with the drivers number so we can finalize the drop-off point. By Friday at noon, I haven't had a call so I call Nima. He says they will pickup the Excursion late that afternoon. By 5:45, I haven't received a call, so I call back. Nima tells me the trucking company can't pickup until MOnday. I tell him I'm not very happy that nobody called me to give me an update. Instead of apologizing, he reminds me that they tell people 7-10 days shipping and gives me the phone number for Mike at Perfect Solutions Trucking. I'm starting to get a little concerned hoping that everything else doesn't turn out like the shipping. I'm also hoping that I didn't make a mistake buying from Everest Motors. I call Mike and he tells me it will Monday or Tuesday before they pickup the Excursion but assures me he'll have it delivered by Wednesday. I'm a self employed businessman and I've learned that: "Once a promise is broken, the seeds of distrust are planted...." I hope I can write back in a few days that everything turned out alright

D N Motor Cars Inc

by from Katy, TX |

If you are looking for a truck you have to go visit DN Motor Cars. Navid and his people are the BEST!!! This was the best car buying experience I have had in my life! Navid and Elyad were a pleasure to deal with. Navid took a great amount of time going over the car I purchased and the featuresid a GREAT job. They treat you like you are a part of a family. If/when I buy another vehicle, I will go back to Them no doubt!