Anchor Auto

2900 N Main St, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

Used 877-300-0846

Happy customer

by from Willow Springs, NC |

I recently bought a Nissan 350Z convertible from Anchor Auto and my buying experience was awesome. My salesman Omar was great, he worked with me on my trade and price of the vehicle. I like their no presuure sales tactics like I didn't get from CRAPITAL FORD in Raleigh. I would truly recommend them and would buy from them again.

Retired Paratrooper

by from fayetteville |

I have bought about a dozen cars in my lifetime but have never gone into a dealership that was as relaxed and "bullcrap" free as Anchor Auto. I have bought 2 vehicles here and my son has bought 1. In the 3 years since buying my first vehicle there I have recommended this business to several friends and we have all been greatly satisfied. Its a no pressure, to tricks kind of dealer. I'll never buy a car in Fayetteville again.

Cool....

by from Durham, NC |

Great customer service and laid back atmosphere....had a little trouble at first but was taken care of well...

Do your background before buying here!!

by from Charleston, SC |

I found my vehicle here via Autotrader and Cars.com. I was looking for a specific model and they had it along with the best price. It worried me a little but carfax was clean so hey why not. I drove over 4 hours to test drive and purchase this vehicle. Engine drove well and everything seemed to be in working order. Omar was my salesman and he was very nice and accommodating. He assured me that the vehicle had been inspected and that the vehicle was in fine working order. Fast forward a month into it .. turns out there is a leak in the rear roof/seal that is noticeable when it rains normally and turns out has been in an accident. Took it to another dealer to look at and immediately told me that the rear of the car had been replaced and the rear cargo door had been put on improperly. Two of the four tires had been patched multiple times and had to be replaced immediately. Also plastic strips alongside the front window came off driving down the road and I was told that whoever fixed this just patched it to get it sold. So far a couple months into my purchase I've replaced tires, window strips, new back up sensor (old ones were "altered", and will have to re-adjust the rear door and pay to have someone repair the leak in the roof. Of course when I called the dealer after - they had NO KNOWLEDGE of any of these issues prior. Now I am thinking of cutting my losses and trading it in. Do your due diligence and if the price is too good to be true then it probably is.

Friendly service and good prices. :)

by from Raleigh, NC |

The day which I came up for information and to test drive the car, the guys were very helpful with letting me know what I needed to get done, and were willing to work with me on a very slight issue that I had with the car. This was actually my first buying experience from a dealership, but I'm definitely going to keep this place in mind to recommend for others to stop by when they're in need of a car or just want to shop around. Ameer is the guy who helped me, and provided friendly service when I came back to purchase the car. I'm very happy to have my car, and am pleased with the price I paid as well. :)

Best prices around town

by from Erwin nc |

I really like this place I wish I would have came before now. The service was fast and the ameer was great to work with very happy the was right for my budget.

Bought 2 cars and will always recommend them

by from Raleigh, NC |

I purchased a vehicle from Anchor 2 years ago, a Nissan truck. Have had it ever since with no issues. Now 2 years later, I just bought a VW Jetta diesel for my wife. Absolutely love their no pressure service and their prices are better than anyone in the market. They promised to do a smoke treatment for my wife's car after the sale, and I just picked it up and couldn't be happier. I will always continue to send them my friends and family.

Information

by from Clemmons, NC |

When you email a dealer requesting information about a car they are advertising its a common courtesy to reply back. I guess they don't need my business.

Anchor Auto responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Nick, I'm very sorry to hear that we at Anchor Auto didn't reply to your email in a timely fashion. We strive to respond to all emails within a 24-hour window. I'm not sure how we overlooked your email, but I certainly would like to rectify this situation. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns you may have. Tim Anchor Auto Sales Phone: 919-557-0021 Email: anchorautosales@aol.com

buyer beware pt 2

by from virgnia |

To my surprise little omar and the owner reached out to me and asked how's my services with the vehicle and I voiced my concerns. They tried to resolve the issue and I was very pleased at the end result. As a used/new car dealership they didn't have to reach out to me.but they did and regained my trust and possibly future business, I want to thank you all.

buyer beware

by from Virginia |

The facility it's excellent, in fact little omar is great, the only customer service friendly salesman. I purchased a car in november, thought I had a great deal, 3 days later lights popped on, coolant leak, oil leak, cd player non funtional and even the amp was bad which I asked for repair they refused, but the amp was the least of my worries. Since November I've spent 1k on paint job to hood and dents, 800 on fuel pump, countless antifreeze and oil quarts purchases. Left several messages not one call back and I've only driven maybe 1000 since November. Headache just poor quality and customer service lacks in an abundance. 3 months not even 1000 miles driven, luckily I have another car.

Good cars for short cash, and very helpful

by from Apex, NC |

Have not yet purchased, but I looked at a few cars and all were very clean (not painted over and in good shape). Omar was very helpful as I showed up at the last minute and their power was out due to a storm and he still had no problem taking me out to test drive the car.