Wyoming Valley Auto Sales

197 West End Road, Wilkes Barre, PA 18706

Used 877-808-0947 Used877-808-0947

My Used car experience

by from Newfoundland, PA |

I was very pleased in my buying experience with this dealer. The 2004 Dodge Caravan SXT that I bought was well priced. The Sale was friendly and no pressure. I got a test drive. There were a couple things about the van that I didn't notice until after I got it home. The interior had definitley been smoked in and there was a small fender bender on the passenger side. There was only one key. However, my overall experience was very good and the price was excellent.

Great service and vehicle

by from Auburn, PA |

I just moved to Pennsylvania and needed a four wheel drive vehicle due to the area I live in. I specifically wanted a Jeep from a certain year. It was impossible to find in my local area so we took the hour and a half drive to Wyoming Valley Auto Sales. They had a couple jeeps to choose on and I decided on one that had low miles for the year and had a lot of options included. It's the first car I've ever purchased and I was on a very strict budget. They were easy to work with in the price and the sale went smoothly. I brought my dad and fiancÚ along to check out the vehicle. There were some minor repairs to be made at the time. My fiancÚ is a mechanic so they just gave us the parts for him to work on it at home - which was fine by us. When we got the car home we noticed there was an issue with the engine leaking. We called them back to let them know and they took the car to a shop they work with and they fixed it up without any issue. The Jeep works great, the workers and owner are super kind and I certainly wouldn't mind the hour and a half trip to purchase future cars from them! Strongly recommend.

Awesome Dealer

by from Ashley, Pa. |

I have purchased two vehicles from the team at WVAS. The first was for my mother who was 84 years old at the time, I wanted her to have a safe, reliable but yet inexpensive vehicle being her age and not knowing how long she may be driving and as it turned out, the team here wanted that for her as much as I did. The staff at WVAS was more than accommodating, they treated us like one of their family. Not only did they fit her with a vehicle that was so similar to the one she had been driving for the last 15 or so years, but the car was safe, reliable and priced more than fair. So when the time came for myself needing a vehicle, I knew without a doubt where I was heading for my own next purchase. Once again the team at WVAS not only met my needs, but went beyond my expectations to make sure that I to was satisfied with the vehicle that I wanted. I will return to WVAS for any future vehicle needs and I will recommend them to everyone who asks me where to go for a quality used vehicle.

Go somewhere else please

by from Wilkes barre |

My dad gave the owner a deposit so he could hold the car for ONE day just so I could get over there to look at the car. Owner was less than thrilled to be there. He " let" me take it for a test drive around the corner, wow. Not even far enough to check the heat if it worked. Radio didn't work and he said oh we don't check the radios. Needless to say he did not give my dad his deposit back.(I did of course.) did not like the owners tude. Just seemed "sneaky".

Great service, great people

by from scranton,pa |

nice little mom and pop place. I came there knowing what car I wanted. I had my brother come over to look at it also and they put it up on the lift for me. We scoped it out and everything checked out. A few minor flaws that could be overlooked but what the hell. Bought e car, and it has been a lot of fun since. I bought the red Pt cruiser convertible and not one problem since. Knock on wood. It did take my brother a little bit to get there but they were okay with it. I would def. recommend.

Best Car Buying Experience Yet!

by from Colebrook, CT |

I found the exact vehicle I wanted (2001 Tiburon, standard, leather, red) at this dealership on Cars.com. Salesman, Karl, could't be nicer or more accommodating. He was willing to make minor repairs before I took delivery. Based on that, and the research I did, I'd have to say the asking price was very reasonable! I had the car shipped out of state with Ready Auto Transport and the dealership was willing to work with me to make that happen smoothly. Buying a used car is always a gamble! Even if this "old girl" falls apart tomorrow I can't blame these guys. They have integrity as business people and they did their best to make this a pleasurable buying experience and sell me a safe and functional vehicle. Thanks guys, you're the best!

2000 Mercury Sable LS Premium GREAT BUY!!!!

by from Jessup PA |

After going to big shot dealers like ford in my past and going through the horrors they cash in on . i tried this one out .with great fear since im a single mom in debt.i though they will see coming a mile away and take advantage fast since im an easy target. The person that took care of me is Sharon Bear ... What diamond she is .While on the test drive she was very friendly and so family oriented i didnt feel taken advantage of it was more like talking to a friend, even though i tried to buy a flashy looking sport car and liked other vehicles there .she kept derailing me to the Mercury and even had the car fax on hand with out me even asking ,insisted i drive where ever i wanted and as fast as i wanted. this car was so clean it didnt have a scratch on anywhere i couldnt even believe how comfortible it was, i just imagined the kids enjoying it more than me . needles to say i left with the car she persisted on.she even gave one HECK OF A DEAL on it .that when i came home i took it to my local mechanic for preventative surprises he said .how much did you pay?he couldnt believe.. he said hun your only problem that i see coming in the future is you will eventually have to change your spark plugs and i can do that for 80 bucks thats it....he said the engine was clean and like new .so whether Sharon intended to sell me a reliable car the second she saw me or they just have better moral and know the struggles just makes her a better person than a sales associate and to me thats a loyal customer they now have in their pocket.

Patience and Understanding !!

by from Plains, PA |

Can't thank Karl, salesman, enough for his patience, understanding and very caring ways. I took up much of his time but he was always patient and very understanding. Also a big " thank you " to Fred, owner, for all his understanding and caring also. Love my Sonata !! Well worth it ! Karl is my salesman and Wyoming Valley Auto is my dealership !!

I got a great car at a great price!

by from Hazle Twp |

Still can't believe that I got such a good deal on my Subaru- the staff is knowledgeable and efficient and I ended up with the car I wanted at a really good price.

A Terriffic Experience

by from Hazle Township, PA |

Got a great deal on just the car I wanted. Staff is knowledgeable and helpful- all in all it was a terrific experience- can't say enough about Wyoming Valley Auto Sales!