Wyoming Valley Auto Sales

197 West End Road, Wilkes Barre, PA 18706

Used 877-808-0947

My Used car experience

by from Newfoundland, PA |

I was very pleased in my buying experience with this dealer. The 2004 Dodge Caravan SXT that I bought was well priced. The Sale was friendly and no pressure. I got a test drive. There were a couple things about the van that I didn't notice until after I got it home. The interior had definitley been smoked in and there was a small fender bender on the passenger side. There was only one key. However, my overall experience was very good and the price was excellent.

Best Car Buying Experience Yet!

by from Colebrook, CT |

I found the exact vehicle I wanted (2001 Tiburon, standard, leather, red) at this dealership on Cars.com. Salesman, Karl, could't be nicer or more accommodating. He was willing to make minor repairs before I took delivery. Based on that, and the research I did, I'd have to say the asking price was very reasonable! I had the car shipped out of state with Ready Auto Transport and the dealership was willing to work with me to make that happen smoothly. Buying a used car is always a gamble! Even if this "old girl" falls apart tomorrow I can't blame these guys. They have integrity as business people and they did their best to make this a pleasurable buying experience and sell me a safe and functional vehicle. Thanks guys, you're the best!

2000 Mercury Sable LS Premium GREAT BUY!!!!

by from Jessup PA |

After going to big shot dealers like ford in my past and going through the horrors they cash in on . i tried this one out .with great fear since im a single mom in debt.i though they will see coming a mile away and take advantage fast since im an easy target. The person that took care of me is Sharon Bear ... What diamond she is .While on the test drive she was very friendly and so family oriented i didnt feel taken advantage of it was more like talking to a friend, even though i tried to buy a flashy looking sport car and liked other vehicles there .she kept derailing me to the Mercury and even had the car fax on hand with out me even asking ,insisted i drive where ever i wanted and as fast as i wanted. this car was so clean it didnt have a scratch on anywhere i couldnt even believe how comfortible it was, i just imagined the kids enjoying it more than me . needles to say i left with the car she persisted on.she even gave one HECK OF A DEAL on it .that when i came home i took it to my local mechanic for preventative surprises he said .how much did you pay?he couldnt believe.. he said hun your only problem that i see coming in the future is you will eventually have to change your spark plugs and i can do that for 80 bucks thats it....he said the engine was clean and like new .so whether Sharon intended to sell me a reliable car the second she saw me or they just have better moral and know the struggles just makes her a better person than a sales associate and to me thats a loyal customer they now have in their pocket.

Patience and Understanding !!

by from Plains, PA |

Can't thank Karl, salesman, enough for his patience, understanding and very caring ways. I took up much of his time but he was always patient and very understanding. Also a big " thank you " to Fred, owner, for all his understanding and caring also. Love my Sonata !! Well worth it ! Karl is my salesman and Wyoming Valley Auto is my dealership !!

I got a great car at a great price!

by from Hazle Twp |

Still can't believe that I got such a good deal on my Subaru- the staff is knowledgeable and efficient and I ended up with the car I wanted at a really good price.

A Terriffic Experience

by from Hazle Township, PA |

Got a great deal on just the car I wanted. Staff is knowledgeable and helpful- all in all it was a terrific experience- can't say enough about Wyoming Valley Auto Sales!

Good service, Good Value for Money

by from Weatherly, PA |

Just purchased a 2003 Volvo s40 from Karl at Wyoming Valley Auto Sales. Love the car, great service and great value for the money!

Awesome Experience !

by from Hawley , Pa |

I'm A New Car Sales Person From A Different Manufacturer, Who Bought A New 2011 Subaru Legacy From "Pam Harmon" Who Made My Experience A Total Joy...Would Highly Recommend This Dealership As Well As My Sales Woman On Any Purchase Now Or In The Future. Howard