Hubler Chevrolet Center

New 888-884-2162
Used 888-804-1029
Service 866-554-0494

Hubler Chevrolet Center a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

Great Experience Yeah! New Chevy!!!!

by from Franklin |

Great expireance, friendly staff, made purchasing my first new car "Malibu" easy & exciting. It was a nice place looked like it had just been remodeled. I would recommend this dealer to friends & family. Love the new Malibu. I've been shopping for awhile. These guys had the best online prices so I went to check them out and ended up purchasing my first new car, awesome!!! I got a full tank of gas and two years free maintenance. Great dealer Great Car...

Bait and switch

by from Indpls, In |

I saw a Toyota Corolla with the paint missing on the rear fender (Why don't dealers just fix these things?) advertised on the website. I emailed them to find out about the missing paint. They never responded. The day I wanted to go the Corolla wasn't on the website, so I called to check on availability of that specific car. I was told by the customer service rep that it was available. He put one of the supervisors on phone, Tammy. I told her the same thing. I told them I would be there in a an hour to drive it. They said it would be ready for me. I was told by them to ask for Dean the sales manager when I arrived. I drove the 30 miles to get there and arrived 15 minutes earlier than the hour. Dean told me the car was sold an hour ago, but he had a newer Versa for a more money. Don't give this dealer the time of day. The old bait and switch trick is still alive at this dealer!

Super-clean facility, nice people

by from West Point, IN |

We had a good experience buying a used suv for our daughter. Everyone was very polite and didn't even mind staying late to get things finished up. Great experience.

Great people to do business with

by from Bloomington, Indiana |

My wife, and I purchased a car from Hubler Chevrolet for my mom. From the first phone call I made, to signing the paperwork, it was a very easy transaction. Jessica, Devon, Jason, and Derek, were all very good to deal with. They were very professional, yet very down to earth. We will definitely deal with them again.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Franklin, IN |

Willie Cook was a very knowledgeable and personable (down to earth) salesman. Made the used car buying process very painless. I will definitely recommend him to any of my friends or family for future car purchases.

"Not-up-to date"

by from greenfield,indiana |

This particular dealership is absolute ly beyond terrible --regarding keeping thier respective website "up-to-date"--Example: vehicles that have been sold remain on their website for many days after they are no longer available---thank you