Arizona Car Sales

Arizona Car Sales

1648 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85203

Used 877-480-4529

Every vehicle we sell includes balance of factory warranty or our own 5 year/100,000 mile warranty!

A dealer that does what they say! Thumbs up!!!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

We purchased a 2010 Cadillac CTS from Arizona Car Sales. Very nice car, very good experience and they got us 2.74% financing, so I couldn't think of a thing wrong with anything. The morning after, the car would not start. I thought it was unusual, but Joe talked me through everything and we weren't sure if the battery was dead or not. Arizona Car Sales sent someone out and they were real nice and checked the car. They brought a new battery, but it turned out someone left the interior lights on. I appreciate the gesture and service and would gladly send anyone I knew to Joe at Arizona Car Sales!!

October 1, 2013

Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific customers like you! Glad we were able to help you out! We appreciate the trust and your business!

customer 4 life!

by from Casa Grande Az |

Amazing customer service, great selection, always willing to go the extra mile. Edwin is such a wonderful person. He drove over an hour , came to my house and picked me up. My ride was unable to get me, he did not hesitate. Than the car I wanted to buy, which they had all ready to go, once I arrived decided I did not want. It was not a problem. Edwin said I want you to be happy. And I am now a customer for life driving my beautiful Cadillac CTS... If you are looking for honest, professional, polite and willing to go the extra mile.. Look no further . Arizona car sales is the place to be all there cars come with car fax.. Hello.. It's a no brainier.. No hidden fee, very upfront and if your credit is rocky and you want to rebuild it.. They can help you with that too! And did I mention they worked hard and got me the payments I can afford..I can not thank you enough.. Start to finish was under 2hrs.. 1hr of that was me looking at all there beautiful cars.. So see you in a year for that second vehicle...

March 17, 2014

Thanks Michelle! It was a pleasure serving you- enjoy your new CTS!!!!

A+++! Great Customer Service and Experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I cannot say enough good things about them. I totalled out a 2001 Suburban and ended up getting a 2005 Suburban for what I paid before! Everyone at Arizona Car Sales was friendly, pleasant and I appreciated the no-pressure sales process and managers. They remembered me from four years ago and I was pleasantly surprised by that! I knew what I wanted and they didn't try to talk me into something more expensive or something I didn't want. This was the second vehicle we have purchased from this dealership and the Arizona Car Sales team gave us a better rate than we got at our credit union. I wouldn't buy a vehicle from anyone else! They are a great group of people to work with and I'd wholeheartly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

October 1, 2013

Nikki, Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific repeat customers like you! We appreciate the trust and your business and were thrilled to help you out again!!

Review for Arizona Car Sales

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

The staff at Arizona Car Sales are the most honest people that I have met and this is uncommon in the automotive industry. Joe Palermo, Stuart Landsverk and Joe Gilsdorf have helped me in every way possible. My wife and I have bought 4 cars from them. They came up with a monthly payment I could afford, found a insurance company within my budget and repaired all the issue that the cars may have had. Twice the repair bill exceeded 1000.00. If I was looking to buy a reliable car that would be long lasting, economical with low maintenance the only dealership that I could totally trust would be Arizona Car Sales.

October 1, 2013

Jim, Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific repeat customers like you and Pam! We appreciate the trust and your business! Enjoy your Camry!!!

Bad Service

by from Tempe A.Z. |

Beware of buying your next car here. I was quoted one price from one sales person then in Financing they magically added on $2.500 to what they quoted me. They told me I could not get financed at any other dealership and they were very rude. So I walked out took my business elsewhere and got exactly what I wanted from a less sketchy dealership. I could not be happier with my new car. This place charges way above blue book and lies. Just bad business in my book.

May 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We take every concern personally and are troubled by what you have shared. We put the price of every vehicle right on the sticker and cannot charge more than it's worth, or the lender would not finance it. We apologize if you feel you were treated rudely or did not like what was said to you. We have helped thousands of people in the Valley with excellent customer satisfaction in the past. Unfortunately, you felt otherwise. If there is a way we could make you happier or convince you that we do not conduct business in an unethical manner, please contact our general manager, Joe Palermo, and he is empowered to address your concerns.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from GILBERT AZ |

WE PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE DEALER SHIP THE SALES MEN WERE VERY HELPFUL IN ASSISTING US IN OUR NEW PURCHASE. THE GUY'S WERE COURTEOUS AND DIDN'T TRY TO SELL US SOMETHING WE DIDN'T NEED OR WANT LIKE MOST OTHER CAR SALES DEALERSHIPS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANY ONE WHO IS LOOKING TO BUY A USED VEHICLE. OUR EXPERIENCE WITH ARIZONA CAR SALES IS GREAT WHERE WE RECEIVED THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WE WERE LOOKING FOR. THEY HAVE A LIFE TIME CUSTOMER WITH US AND OUR FAMILY.

December 15, 2012

Sharlene, Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific customers like you! We appreciate the trust and your business!

Love my 350z!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I hate car shopping but Edwin at Arizona Car Sales made my purchase quick and easy. Low pressure, no turn me to the manager games and I was driving in an hour or so! I will definitely recommend these guys over the big dealers!

October 1, 2013

Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific customers like you! Arizona Car Sales does it's best to treat customers the way they want to be treated, so we certainly appreciate the trust and your business!

Great service, highly recommended!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Saw Arizona Car Sales on cars.com and found a BMW 745 with super low miles. Joe was great to deal with, got me a great financing rate and I got a great warranty! Very happy- great guys to do business with.

October 1, 2013

We appreciate the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific customers like you! At Arizona Car Sales, we try to give our customers best in class service on their car purchase, financing and service! We appreciate the trust and your business!

Great low pressure experience!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Arizona Car Sales made car buying and selling very easy. The whole process was low pressure, honest, and pleasant. Besides getting a very good price, they included a 5 year/100,000 mile warranty with the car. I've never heard of a dealer that did that! We highly recommend them for their honesty, understanding of vehicles, and pricing them right! They are truly a pleasure to do business with, especially Edwin and Joe

October 1, 2013

Thanks for the great review! At Arizona Car Sales, we don't play games with customers and just treat customers like they want to be treated. We appreciate the business and your trust!