Arizona Car Sales

Arizona Car Sales

1648 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85203

Used 877-480-4529

Every vehicle we sell includes balance of factory warranty or our own 5 year/100,000 mile warranty!

First time buyer, great experience!

by from Chandler, AZ |

I was trying to buy my first car and I saw a nice Honda Civic on cars.com at Arizona Car Sales. I went in with my dad and I met Edwin who was as nice as could be. He did not pressure us and left us alone when we walked around to see about purchasing another vehicle and left with a better vehicle at a better price than the Civic I originally came in for. Edwin gave me a great deal and was very helpful as well as the other people I came into contact with while I was in there. You can't beat the warranty they give you and they didn't try to sell me anything extra or play games with financing either! Arizona Car Sales gave me 100% of their attention and make sure I was very happy with the car I bought. I would go back when I am ready for another! Thanks Edwin!

Great service, price and overall service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Justin was great to work with. He responded quickly to my inquiry. I appreciated his straight-forward and no nonsense approach. I never felt like he was giving me a hard sell. He continues to respond to my questions promptly. He made the process painless and I will buy again from him. They beat my credit unions' interest rate by a full point and their warranty and price couldn't be beat! It was the best used car buying experience I ever had- I love my new Lexus IS from Arizona Car Sales!

Long Distance purchase, very happy!!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I searched all over the internet for a specific type of vehicle (Suburban with 8.1 litre engine) for months before deciding which car to pursue, looking at cars on the West Coast in CA, NM, NV, TX, and found the one I purchased in AZ from Arizona Car Sales. Buying a car at a distance requires trust and I was very skeptical especially when you drive to the lot and look it over first. Dave from Arizona Car Sales was great! He answered all my questions, took pictures of the vehicle and e-mailed them to me and when the Suburban arrived to my location in Albuquerque, NM, it was exactly as stated and without any disappointments or surprises! I have no hesitations that if I ever purchased another vehicle like this, I would certainly do it again and highly recommend Arizona Car Sales to others.

No way

by from Chandler, AZ |

After purchasing a car from here in April and having a wonderful experience, I recommended my niece try there. Found out Fred was no longer working there. Won't be going back now that Fred is gone. This Martin guy comes across too aggressively. Got a bad feeling the minute we started talking to him. He's a know it all and a smooth talker. Typical sales person from the 70's style. He talked my niece into looking at a car out of her price range. She knew her credit was not the greatest and didn't want to look at any cars until she knew what price range she was looking at. We spent an hour and a half there for nothing. I usually go on my gut instincts and this time I didn't. I should have turned around and walked out when I found out Fred was no longer there.

September 8, 2014

First I would like to thank you for your business back in April. I understand that you had a wonderful experience with Fred who is no longer with us. I appreciate you taking the time to reach out with your concerns as far as "Martin" is concerned. We do not have a salesman named "Martin" but I would like to speak with you so I can figure out which of the salesmen it was. I am a little disheartened that being a previous customer you wouldn't have reached out to one of us in the management staff before posting a bad review. You can call me at anytime to speak about this. I hope that we can resolve your concern to restore the wonderful relationship we had. Justin 480-821-6161

Worst Experience I've ever had at a Car Dealership

by from Tempe, AZ |

I went to this place because of the great reviews that they had, but my experience has been horrible. The guy Joe G. in financing was saying very mean things. I don't have very good credit so I had my sister come in and co-sign with me, which helped me qualify for a car loan. Joe kept stating that I need to be getting on my knees kissing my sister butt for doing this for me because without her my file was in the dead file. The online cost and the cost they gave me was 1,000 different not including this warranty another 2,000 that hardly covers anything. Joe made me cry and my sister kept telling me we can go somewhere else to get the car but I wanted my car so bad I over looked it. One month after getting my car we switched insurance companies and there was a mix up and Arizona car sales did not get that information. Joe calls and tell me he is going to cut my car off because I don't have insurance on it. I informed him that I did, and I would get him the new insurance information but I was at work and go on my lunch break in 15 mins. I get in my car at lunch time and it will not start so I call Joe and sure enough he had turned my car off and stated he would not turn it back on until he gets that information. It took 30 mins. for him to turn my car back on. Just recently I called to ask Joe to hold on a payment for two days and he not only did not wait but took my payment early causing my NSF fees. I've had nothing but problems at this place and I don't know if its just me but I would not recommend this place to anyone. Also don't be like me in a rush to get a car, do your research.

August 5, 2014

I don't know when the last time you called in, but Joe is no longer with the company, for reasons that are listed in your review. If you would like to speak to the new Credit Manager, her name is Cara. Her direct number is 480-969-0222. I am sorry that your experience with Joe was less than stellar but we have addressed the problem and promise that it will be much better from here on out.

customer 4 life!

by from Casa Grande Az |

Amazing customer service, great selection, always willing to go the extra mile. Edwin is such a wonderful person. He drove over an hour , came to my house and picked me up. My ride was unable to get me, he did not hesitate. Than the car I wanted to buy, which they had all ready to go, once I arrived decided I did not want. It was not a problem. Edwin said I want you to be happy. And I am now a customer for life driving my beautiful Cadillac CTS... If you are looking for honest, professional, polite and willing to go the extra mile.. Look no further . Arizona car sales is the place to be all there cars come with car fax.. Hello.. It's a no brainier.. No hidden fee, very upfront and if your credit is rocky and you want to rebuild it.. They can help you with that too! And did I mention they worked hard and got me the payments I can afford..I can not thank you enough.. Start to finish was under 2hrs.. 1hr of that was me looking at all there beautiful cars.. So see you in a year for that second vehicle...

March 17, 2014

Thanks Michelle! It was a pleasure serving you- enjoy your new CTS!!!!

A dealer that does what they say! Thumbs up!!!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

We purchased a 2010 Cadillac CTS from Arizona Car Sales. Very nice car, very good experience and they got us 2.74% financing, so I couldn't think of a thing wrong with anything. The morning after, the car would not start. I thought it was unusual, but Joe talked me through everything and we weren't sure if the battery was dead or not. Arizona Car Sales sent someone out and they were real nice and checked the car. They brought a new battery, but it turned out someone left the interior lights on. I appreciate the gesture and service and would gladly send anyone I knew to Joe at Arizona Car Sales!!

October 1, 2013

Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific customers like you! Glad we were able to help you out! We appreciate the trust and your business!

A+++! Great Customer Service and Experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I cannot say enough good things about them. I totalled out a 2001 Suburban and ended up getting a 2005 Suburban for what I paid before! Everyone at Arizona Car Sales was friendly, pleasant and I appreciated the no-pressure sales process and managers. They remembered me from four years ago and I was pleasantly surprised by that! I knew what I wanted and they didn't try to talk me into something more expensive or something I didn't want. This was the second vehicle we have purchased from this dealership and the Arizona Car Sales team gave us a better rate than we got at our credit union. I wouldn't buy a vehicle from anyone else! They are a great group of people to work with and I'd wholeheartly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

October 1, 2013

Nikki, Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific repeat customers like you! We appreciate the trust and your business and were thrilled to help you out again!!

Review for Arizona Car Sales

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

The staff at Arizona Car Sales are the most honest people that I have met and this is uncommon in the automotive industry. Joe Palermo, Stuart Landsverk and Joe Gilsdorf have helped me in every way possible. My wife and I have bought 4 cars from them. They came up with a monthly payment I could afford, found a insurance company within my budget and repaired all the issue that the cars may have had. Twice the repair bill exceeded 1000.00. If I was looking to buy a reliable car that would be long lasting, economical with low maintenance the only dealership that I could totally trust would be Arizona Car Sales.

October 1, 2013

Jim, Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific repeat customers like you and Pam! We appreciate the trust and your business! Enjoy your Camry!!!

Bad Service

by from Tempe A.Z. |

Beware of buying your next car here. I was quoted one price from one sales person then in Financing they magically added on $2.500 to what they quoted me. They told me I could not get financed at any other dealership and they were very rude. So I walked out took my business elsewhere and got exactly what I wanted from a less sketchy dealership. I could not be happier with my new car. This place charges way above blue book and lies. Just bad business in my book.

May 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We take every concern personally and are troubled by what you have shared. We put the price of every vehicle right on the sticker and cannot charge more than it's worth, or the lender would not finance it. We apologize if you feel you were treated rudely or did not like what was said to you. We have helped thousands of people in the Valley with excellent customer satisfaction in the past. Unfortunately, you felt otherwise. If there is a way we could make you happier or convince you that we do not conduct business in an unethical manner, please contact our general manager, Joe Palermo, and he is empowered to address your concerns.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from GILBERT AZ |

WE PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE DEALER SHIP THE SALES MEN WERE VERY HELPFUL IN ASSISTING US IN OUR NEW PURCHASE. THE GUY'S WERE COURTEOUS AND DIDN'T TRY TO SELL US SOMETHING WE DIDN'T NEED OR WANT LIKE MOST OTHER CAR SALES DEALERSHIPS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANY ONE WHO IS LOOKING TO BUY A USED VEHICLE. OUR EXPERIENCE WITH ARIZONA CAR SALES IS GREAT WHERE WE RECEIVED THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WE WERE LOOKING FOR. THEY HAVE A LIFE TIME CUSTOMER WITH US AND OUR FAMILY.

December 15, 2012

Sharlene, Thanks for the great review! Arizona Car Sales values terrific customers like you! We appreciate the trust and your business!