Merits Auto Sales

Merits Auto Sales

313 Elizabeth Avenue, Newark, NJ 07112

Used 888-318-0432

Home of the buy here pay here

Great customer service!!

by from New York, NY |

Great customer service!! ask for Elvis, he would definitively do as much as he can to give you a good price and explain you everything you need to know when you buy an used car. I totally recommend this dealer!!

July 3, 2013

MARIANO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE TIME OF YOUR CAR NEEDS SPECIALLY WHEN THIS VEHICLE IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOUR SONS AND YOUR BABY TO COME MEDICAL NEEDS THAT WAS MY TOP PRIORITY TO SERVE YOU WITH THE BEST CAR AS POSSIBLE AND MAKING IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET THE BEST ATTENTION WITHIN MY POWER AGAIN THANK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOOK FORWARD IN HELPING YOU,YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN MEANS OF CONVEYANCE IN THE FUTURE SINCERELY:"ELVIS" (SALES MANAGER)

Great Service, Great Truck at a great price!

by from Toms River, NJ |

Strongly Recommend to stop by. Honest people, who delivered everything they promised and who know what they are talking about. A pleasant experience. I got a superb vehicle at a fair cost. No pressure or hassles. Mechanics on call to spot answer your questions.

great sales rep

by from newark newjersey |

Elvis was a great salesperson I recommend him to any client like all honesty and that's positive business.

found the car of my dreams!!!!! awesome!

by from rahway ny |

After a long process of looking for my dream car i thought i wasn't going to find it until i came across the journey !! absolutely amazing i have to say. They give me a smooth process and helped me every step of the way answering every question and doubt.

Elvis great sales man

by from newark, nj |

The customer service here was great with Elvis. He attended us quickly and was nice. gave us the best deal we could get.

No nonsense

by from Somerset, Nj |

After looking around for a car at multiple dealerships who gave me a hard time, I was especially satisfied with the service at merritts. Everything was straight forward and most importantly, the price did not get jacked up with fees at the end of the sale.

July 25, 2014

thank you again for your business always there to help you with your means of conveyance

Purchase of 2006 Volkswagen New Beetle @ Merits

by from Brooklyn, NY |

We worked with Elvis, who was extremely friendly and helpful. We arrived pretty late on the Thursday before a holiday weekend and he couldn't have been more accommodating, without making us feel pressured. We were able to complete the sale and come back on Saturday after the holiday, with everything as it was promised and feeling confident.

July 23, 2014

we at merits auto sales we live by our motto no pressure no hassle with our customers to ensure their satisfaction thank you once again for your business

The Only Place That I'll Give My Business To

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I've been trying to be an independent contractor for a moving company. Long story short: the process took at least two months and Elvis held on to the truck for me the whole time even though he could've sold it numerous times. He wanted to see me be successful and was more concerned about helping someone out than making a sale as quickly as possible. Such is rare in life. Furthermore I don't doubt that he could've sold the truck for twice what he sold it to me for. It promptly passed inspection and is in great shape. It will eventually make me dozens of times in profit the measly price I paid for it. Because it is so rare to find used car dealers who actually care about the people they're selling their vehicles to, this will be the only dealership that I give my business to from now and I urge anyone reading this to do the same. Be sure to ask for Elvis: the best and most trustworth used car salesman you'll ever meet!

July 25, 2014

thank you always there to lend a helping hand for those that need it in these hard times tell your friends & family

Excellent Service, Extremely Happy

by from Uniondale, NY |

I came in just looking for at cars on a lunch break and received excellent friendly service. I was so happy with the service I received that I traveled from LI,NY to purchase the car. They worked with me on everything and was extremely satisfied. The processes was quick and easy.

July 25, 2014

thank you so much for your business always there for my customers we go way above and beyond to show the deference between us and our competitors. tell your friends & family

FORD EXPED

by from NEWARK,N.J |

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DEALERSHIP I PURCHASED MY VEHICLE AT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT AND THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL IN HELPING ME FIND WHAT VEHICLE I WAS LOOKING FOR. I AM A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

May 16, 2014

thank you for taking out time out of your day to write a good review of your great experience at merits auto sales and please feel free to tell your family and friends thank you

Very Helpful

by from Newark,NJ |

Merits made the car shop[ping experience very easy for a new buyer like me. Elvis and Sam were very helpful and straight forward about the car and any problems found, minor as they were, were immedietly taken care of .

May 8, 2014