Merits Auto Sales

Merits Auto Sales

313 Elizabeth Avenue, Newark, NJ 07112

Used 888-318-0432

Home of the buy here pay here

Nice, helpful and fair....

by from Glen Rock, NJ |

A shout out to Elvis Jay, the salesman who sold me my Volvo S70 two weeks ago. Elvis is friendly, professional, knowledgeable and easy to do business with. He treated me very well, took the time to go out on two test drives and spent as much time as I needed answering questions. They did a nice job washing the car and making sure I had all the right paperwork for the MVC. A very good car buying experience overall.

July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review truly from the bottom of my heart.When you told me that you needed a good reliable car for your son to go to school it became my top priority to make you a satisfied customer so i set myself a challenge to meet your expectations. at this time i made sure that the vehicle was serviced and in tip top condition with no issues that way it would meet your expectations upon your arrival and gave you my best.Thank you again look forward to serving you,your family and friends in the future car needs.Also i take pride in the service i give to our customers that way our clientele can see the difference between us and the other used car dealers thank you again sincerely:"Elvis" (Sales Manager)

Buying a used Car

by from Newark NJ |

Buying a car from Merits Auto Sales was easy, friendly and stress free. I walked in met a nice gentleman name Elvis he show me different cars in my price range, and he gave me a pretty good deal. I walked away with a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, I'm happy. Elvis made no promise that he could not keep. I would recommend this car dealership to everyone. I even purchased a lifetime warranty for the transmission and engine.

May 23, 2013

Great Service

by from Kearny, NJ |

Elvis and Sam provided friendly and professional service. I got a great vehicle at a great price. I brought it back for service and the mechanic, Junior, returned the car quickly and running like new. Not only do I recommend them to family and friends, but I plan to buy my next vehicle here as well.

May 23, 2013

my review

by from Palisades park NJ |

very friendly and willing to answer any and all questions. highly recommed.

awesome sales

by from 130 Osborne terr.Newark n.j. |

hi my name is Erick and i was shopping for a used pk up truck and i found one at a reasonable price and Elvis took care of me and he made the buying proses easy and clear and im very happy with the end result thanks Elvis good job

May 24, 2013

Outststanding

by from West Orange, NJ |

Elvis was outstanding and a man to his word. Will get another car from this place when I need one. This is a trustworthy dealer to go to.

July 3, 2013

thank you so much for your support look forward to serving you in the future car needs also family and friends are welcome to take advantage of our services you are welcome to send them here they will receive the same quality attention that you received thanks again sincerely:"ELVIS" (SALES MANAGER)

elvis@meritsautosales

by from Linden, NJ |

I got the car that I was looking for. I have loan approval with out having credit history. I found it in the internet 2 cars. Mr. Elvis and Sam provide me with the support that i need it.

elvis and sam merits

by from new jersey |

my son went to the merits. Elvis and Sam help us to obtain credit and sold us a good car. everything g was handle with professionalism and courtesy and will send anyone to buy cars at this location. Sincerity, Marlin Thanks Elvis

March 6, 2013

Great Service!!!!!!

by from Newark, NJ |

I was in the market for a used vechile. I visit serveral websites and ran across Merits in newark. After veiwing the site, I went to see for myself. The gentlemen I met with was "Elvis" nice dude, he advised me and listen to my complaints and worries. His customer service skillls are impeccable. Good Job! I brought my car!

February 8, 2013

thank very much please tell your relatives and friends and it has been my pleasure to serve you

great service my man ELVIS took care of me!!!!

by from JERSEY CITY |

my man Elvis at merits auto sales took care of me good cred bad credit (yea thats me they took great care of me and made the deal the deal happen within an hour so come down and check them out if u need a new vehicle