Life Quality BMW

New 866-340-5487
Used 877-222-9413
Service 866-759-9959

Luxury At Its Best!

The ultimate driving machine's service center...

by from New York, NY |

My service adviser, Mr. Neil G. rocks! He is the hallmark of great service and has a complete understanding of the ABC's of it. Accuracy, Brevity and Clarity. A real loud shout out to Neil G. and Nick G.'s team. I am always satisfied.. Every time! Whether it be scheduled maintenance, upgrades or repairs, a honest answer, a resolution and a fair price is always given. Life Quality, you have a customer for life! The ultimate driving machine's service center... Thank you. Chun Tom

May 5, 2015

Chun - We're happy to hear Neil and the team at Life Quality have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for this great review. Best regards, Kerry Bruno, Life Quality BMW, Client Care Representative

Great service

by from Staten Island, NY |

I decided to purchase at Life Quality because my father had already leased 2 BMWs from there and the service is outstanding. My client advisor, Alex Gilkis was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable about the car I was purchasing. He worked very hard to get me the car I wanted (428i) at a reasonable price and took the time to go thru every option on the car. I did not feel pressured at all. As long as Alex is part of the LQ team, I will continue to do business there.

August 21, 2015

Anthony - Congratulations on your BMW 428i! We're happy to hear Alex was able to assist you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, Kerry Bruno Life Quality BMW Client Care Representative Office: (718)-215-4230

Excellent service and the best price in NY/NJ

by from Long Island City, NY |

I decided to buy at Life Quality BMW even after I got a comparable quote at another dealer because of the top customer service provided by Mike. He gave me the best price with no need of the usual back and forward negotiation (and i know it, i had been shopping around for several weeks).

August 13, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Mike was able to assist you after your long search for a vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Kerry Bruno Life Quality BMW Client Care Representative Office: (718)-215-4230

great service

by from brooklyn |

service was great i receive follow up call from rep to let me know what was going on with my car

July 25, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear the service team at Life Quality was able to meet your expectations. Thank you for this review. Best regards, Kerry Bruno, Client Care Representative.

Awesome service !!!!

by from Valley stream, NY |

I bought and service my bmw at life quality in Brooklyn . Just recently I had an issue with my tire and they were able to get me in and out in 45 minutes. Thanks to James and Melissa for all your help.

June 27, 2015

Pablo - We're happy to hear the service team at Life Quality were able to repair your tire so quickly. Thank you for your continued patronage, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Kerry Bruno Life Quality BMW Client Care Representative

great service and very clean

by from Peekskill ny |

I was pleased with the service from the sales person that sold me my car. ..

June 23, 2015

Walter - We're happy to hear the Life Quality team were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for this review. Best, Kerry Bruno Life Quality BMW Client Care Representative

Honest Feedback on My Service Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Life Quality BMW's Service Department is fabulous. Great facility layout, hot coffee and bagels, customer friendly waiting area with many amenities to occupy your time while waiting, and my CSR, Peter DiMarco, is simply phenomenal. My X5 was serviced and given a complimentary car wash and vacuum - I was in and out in no time. And while waiting, I was able to use their eLounge to take care of some office work on one of their state-of-the art computers. Their service prices are a little higher than your garden-variety neighborhood mechanic, but not that much higher. And the quality and expertise of the BMW certified technicians are what I need for my vehicle. I wouldn't have it any other way. Believe me, I never write these reviews, much too busy. But with this exceptional performance by the Life Quality BMW Team, I had to take the time to let everyone know what a great time and experience I had on Friday morning at Life Quality BMW of Brooklyn. They are the best!!!!

June 16, 2015

Ralph - Thank you for entrusting your BMW X5 to the qualified hands of our service team. We're happy to hear your experience was a positive one. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and will be sure to pass the kind words on to Peter. We hope to see you again in the future. Best, Kerry Bruno Life Quality BMW Client Care Representative Office: (718)-215-4230

Thank you!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Alex was fantastic! He listened to what I wanted and gave me what I asked for. Great service involves good listening skills and Alex was great! Thank you Life Quality BMW!

May 26, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Alex and the Life Quality team were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Best, Kerry Bruno Life Quality BMW Client Care Representative Office: (718)-215-4230

Excellent, professional, knowledgeable service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

We looked at many cars at many dealerships and ultimately looked at 3 different BMW dealerships from which to buy our car. Rory DeLouise at Life Quality was by far the best sales person to work with. When we first went in we told him outright we were shopping around and were not buying a car that day. He gave us 2 hours of his time anyway, let us each drive the X5, talked us through the available options, gave us a quote in writing and sent us on our way without any high pressure sales tactics. When we settled on the X5 he gave us a highly competitive price (we got pricing from 3 other dealerships and spoke at length with 2). We went in, closed the deal, and drove away 3 weeks later. He kept us informed throughout the ordering process, made sure we were properly trained on the features, and has followed up twice since to make sure everything was going great (it is). I would send anyone looking for a car to him.

May 21, 2015

Adam - We're happy to hear Rory and the team at Life Quality were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Congratulations on your new X5! Best, Kerry Bruno Life Quality BMW Client Care Representative Office: (718)-215-4230

Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Minor electrical malfunction and I was treated as if it was a major repair, they provided a loaner on the spot and the service rep was impeccable in his professionalism. Highly recommended repair facilities.

March 30, 2015

Joe - We're happy to hear the Life Quality service team was able to meet your expectations. Thanks for this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Kerry Bruno, Life Quality BMW, Client Care Representative, Office: (718)-215-4230

The best service department done by Brendon

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Always have my maintenance done by Life Quality Service team. Brendon is the best go to person. He is always provide excellent experience and I never had to waist my time. I always recommend my friends and family to go to professionals at Life Quality Service team. Thank you,

March 19, 2015

Dmitriy - We're happy to hear Brendon and the Life Quality team has been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards,Ellen Marshall Client Experience Coordinator, Life Quality BMW, (718)-215-4228, ellen.marshall@lifequalitybmw.com