Life Quality BMW

Service 866-759-9959

Luxury At Its Best!

Quality Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Rob Gilberto always explains the process the dealer would take to repair and the time frame needed to complete. There have been times when he had the car ready earlier than scheduled, which was great for me. I can count on him to give me an honest opinion and I trust his judgement.

Life Quality BMW responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Hi Valrie- Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Life Quality BMW on different review sites! I'm glad to hear you consistently leave our dealership pleased with the high level of customer service with Rob. It is important we communicate thoroughly to our clients about the repair process, and I am happy to know you trust Rob's expertise. We are fortunate to have him as a part of our team. If you are ever in need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me as well. Thank you for choosing to bring your vehicle to us! Best Regards, Ellen Marshall Client Experience Coordinator, Life Quality BMW, Direct: (718)-215-4228

Excellent buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I contacted Life Quality BMW because they had the exact model, color, and features I was looking for in a pre-owned vehicle. I could not find one anywhere near where I live. I was wary about buying a car sight unseen so I asked a lot of questions about its condition and Vlad gave me straight answers. When I got there to complete the transaction the car was exactly as described. They made the entire buying process smooth and painless.

Life Quality BMW responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Hi Brian- We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with our team here. I am very happy to see hear that Vlad was able to answer all of your questions, making the overall buying process efficient and smooth. Thank you for your business and for making the trip to Life Quality. I hope you are enjoying your new purchase and if you are ever in the area again, we would love the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you are in need of anything! Best Regards, Ellen Marshall Client Experience Coordinator Life Quality BMW Direct: (718)-215-4228

Worth the trip, geat price,great buying experience

by from Newtown,PA |

Purchased a preowned vehicle over the internet with Carlos as my client advisor After driving over 2 hours from out of state I was greeted with a professional staff up and down the organization. The car was better than advertised and Carlos was a pleasure to deal with. Being respectful of my long drive back he had everything prepared for a smooth purchase. Thanks Carlos

Truly Professional

by from Princeton NJ |

I had an unexpectedly pleasant car buying experience at this dealership and would recommend them to family and friends.

good salesman

by from Brooklyn |

The. Best ever this is my seond vehicle that io purchased from sa,mamtha I am an a,x employee nd I know why good serve is

good service

by from Brooklyn NY |

This is my second BMW from Brett. He treats me like family and will always do anything possible to be helpful

Stress Free Place!

by from Brooklyn NY |

Excellent non confrontational stress free express. Alex is a credit to BMW. You have a loyal BMW customer

great servic

by from Brooklyn,NY |

My wife really wanted an ml350 and I wanted the BMW x5. Brett was ablento make the budget work and I have my dream car

great services

by from Brooklyn NY |

Second car with Brett. He loves to be helpful and really enjoys getting to know his clients and their needs

great services