Life Quality BMW

(4.6) 5.0 71 Reviews

9326 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209

The ultimate driving machine's service center...

by from New York, NY |

My service adviser, Mr. Neil G. rocks! He is the hallmark of great service and has a complete understanding of the ABC's of it. Accuracy, Brevity and Clarity. A real loud shout out to Neil G. and Nick G.'s team. I am always satisfied.. Every time! Whether it be scheduled maintenance, upgrades or repairs, a honest answer, a resolution and a fair price is always given. Life Quality, you have a customer for life! The ultimate driving machine's service center... Thank you. Chun Tom

May 5, 2015

Chun - We're happy to hear Neil and the team at Life Quality have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for this great review. Best regards, Kerry Bruno, Life Quality BMW, Client Care Representative

Great Service

by from Brooklyn NY |

Ms Singh helped this process out a lot. Recommend if you are going to get your BMW service go and ask for her!

March 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

The whole crew is awesome

by from Brooklyn NY |

I always have a good experience when i go to the service dept. they are on top of their game.....Daniel D is my rep he make it easy from making the appointment to picking my car up.....he is a pleasure to work with very professional and gets the job done....i have also dealt with the other reps (Robert) also a great guy to deal with......from the girls behind the desk to the fellow who brings me my car when ithe service is finished like i said an awesome group to work with ...thank you.....Joe G

March 9, 2016

Joe, thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience with our service department. Glad to hear that Daniel and the rest of our team took care of you and your vehicle in an efficient and professional manner. We will pass your kind words on to them and look forward to helping you out in the future!

poor customer service

by from Queens, ny |

The customer service there is horrible, they don't negotiate any prices or work with the customer, they didn't even ask for a name or a number , the sales reps are out to take your money!!

March 2, 2016

Jahawill, this is not what we like to hear. At Life Quality BMW, we pride ourselves on our trustworthy and knowledgable staff, and are disappointed to hear that your experience was a negative one. I can personally assure you that our team works tirelessly to provide a great sales experience, and that our pre-owned vehicles are priced aggressively from the beginning. We wish you all the best in your future car buying experiences.

Excellent service by Brett Laslie

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Brett rocks!... I just renewed my vehicle and I have been using Life Quality of Brooklyn since 2009. Since then I've been dealing with Brett and he treats me like family. He is friendly and very knowledgable about the new features and he also spends time with you to go over everything until you get it. His customer service is not just great, it is EXCELLENT!!! He follows up with you after the purchase to find out if there is something else you need. I highly recommend him. If you are looking to buy a new BMW and want to experience outstanding quality customer service, look no more... Life Quality is the place and Brett is the man!... Thanks again for your hard work and for making my experience so pleasant. Ivan Guerrero

February 15, 2016

Ivan, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Brett. He is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

GREAT SERVICE!! FRIENDLY STAFF

by from MIDDLETOWN,NY |

My experience from beginning to end was very smooth and easy and was truly appreciated. From the first encounter via telephone with a young lady named Lane to when I arrived to the dealership and spoke with a young man named Chris in the Service department, everything was effortless for me. They made it very easy and stress free. The pleasant attitudes and professional environment played a very important role as well. I'd definitely recommend this dealership to a friend. Thank You! -Natasha

January 9, 2016

We're pleased to hear you had a great service experience with Chris and Lane. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation. We hope to see you again in the future.

consistently excellent service

by from Brooklyn NY |

have been using lifequality bmw since 2009, they never failed to provide excellent quality service. Facility is great too, friendly knowledgeable stuff, refreshments available. It was recommended to me by a friend who's been using them for many years.

December 27, 2015

Regina, Thank you for leaving this 5-star review! We appreciate your kind words and your ongoing loyalty. We hope to see you again soon.

Great Service!

by from Clifton N.J. |

I consider Life Quality BMW one of the best cars dealer in the tri-stare area.

December 27, 2015

Everest, Thank you for your kind words and your 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you think we are a great dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon!

BMW X5

by from brooklyn NY |

the best service you will ever get is from this dealer LIFE QUALITY BMW

December 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed our service. We value you as a customer and really appreciate your business!

Great customer service, helpful workers

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I just leased my new car and I absolutely love it. I got the 2016 X3 from Life and Quality BMW in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Chris Bridges was my salesman. My husband and I walked into Life and Quality BMW and worked with Chris. Chris was very helpful and worked with us from the moment we walked into the dealership until the moment I left with my car. I felt the customer service was very good, all my questions were answered, and all help provided in the areas that are important to me. Before I left with my car, I even had a BMW genius walk me through every function of my car. So far I love the car and it runs very nice. Overall customer service was great.

December 13, 2015

Thanks for coming in to see us! Chris is a great guy, we're happy that he was able to help you in your quest for a new car! Thanks for taking time to leave us a positive review, we appreciate it!