Guy's Oil Service Station Inc.

Guy's Oil Service Station Inc.

87 West Main St., Niantic, CT 06357

Used 877-818-9126

Buying a used 2006 kia sportage from guys

by from Waterford Ct |

My husband and myself looked for a used car for three weekends in a row.Didnt have a great experiene,until we went to guys.Don made it easy and with no pressuure to by a 2006 kia sportage . He was honest and a easy man to deal with.We love are suv and would highly recommend guys to anyone looking for a good used car.Thank you Don for everything.

February 11, 2014

Tracy & Mike, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. Enjoy your Kia Sportage and come back and see us soon! Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything. Thank you, Don.

Purchase of Honda Civic Hybrid

by from Bozrah, Ct. |

Sid has been a dream to work with. After getting in 3 accidents since last Jan 21st I have been very impressed by Sids level of customer service I have referred 3 people as a result of my experience, The web site is also a plus.

March 3, 2014

Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! Sid and I are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve. Guys Oil looks forward to building a relationship with you and servicing your vehicle. Please come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don.

Excellent experience

by from Niantic CT |

My recent purchase of a 2001 Maxda Protege for my daughter was in a word "EXCELLENT". Dealing with Don made the entire process stress free. The service after the purchase was outstanding and they even delivered the car to my home after the repair. Would definitely recommend Guy's to all my friends.

February 10, 2014

Pat & Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in the future! I hope your daughter is enjoying her Mazda Protege and come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don.

2 for 2

by from Niantic, CT 06357 |

My 2007 Saab convertible is the second car we have purchased from Guy's Oil in Niantic. Both purchases were made easy by Don and his staff. Follow up has been equally good and I look forward to a good service relationship there in the future. We're 2 for 2!

August 11, 2013

Michael, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a service relationship with you and your family. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything. Thank you, Don.

Drove a ways to shop here, but worth it

by from Schodack, NY |

My son was looking for a very specific model of the Subaru Forester, his plan being to get many good years out of it before he has to take the plunge again. He found a few via the internet. All were a ways from home but we looked anyways. We were ready to give up and wait it out, and then he found one at Guys. Off we went again. It was a little more than most of the others, but it was in better shape, a better value, and there was no BS or pressure involved in the sale. An additional factor is the included warranty. Being from out of state, I was worried about not being under any short term coverage for initial problems, but the warranty is nationwide. We hope not to need it, but the additional piece of mind helps with the decision. I tend to go into the car buying experience on the defensive, but this was just a very pleasant and easy experience dealing with Don.

May 23, 2013

Matt & Sean, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Sean enjoy your Subaru Forester XT and come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don

Great Dealer

by from Higganum CT |

I had looked at a lot of used truck over a five day period. I saw the truck a Guys on line and looked at it on a Thursday. Don was a fantastic no nonsence person to deal with. After a test drive we quickly agreed on a price. He made sure the vehicl was checked out in the shop and ready for my pickup the next day. Great turn around time. I would go there again.

Mazda Miata

by from niantic |

We love the car! The buying process couldn't have been easier. We appreciate everything Don and Sid did for us. They gave us a great deal and we feel confident that the car is in pristine condition. Looking forward to having lots of fun with our new toy! Thanks for everything and we won't hesitate to recommend Guy's as a place to find a great car.

July 25, 2012

Eileen & Danny, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your Mazda Miata and come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don.

good deal

by from old lyme |

bought a used car there. evberything went quick and easily and was very straightforward.

December 21, 2011

Tom, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you and your mom with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. Please come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don.

In a word... OUTSTANDING!

by from Niantic, CT |

I've owned many cars over the years, always bought new or used from private sellers so this was my first experience with buying off a used car lot. There was no pressure, everything was very straight forward and honest. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire process! If you are looking for a used car, see Don P. and you are all set. I look forward to having my car serviced there in the future as well!

December 21, 2011

Vince, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything. Thank you, Don.

TOTALLY AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

by from New London, Ct |

AZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I bought my '03 Toyota Sienna from Guy's Oil in Niantic Ct. & I could not be Happier!! I have always purchased used cars and Expect to have some small issues. It is USED after all!! "Certified" Does NOT mean Perfect just that it was given a through inspection!! I had a few small things that I expected, (plugs, brake noise, head gasket) & one major problem. When I called to see if it was covered I was told to bring it right in! They were Very Nice & Helpful! They gave me a loaner car and fixed my van (yes even the small stuff!) at no charge to me! I have to say I was SHOCKED!! I never would have guessed they would fix every little thing!! My van is 7yrs old & runs and drives BEAUTIFULLY!! Thanks & Bravo to Owner Dick Gada & his Great Service Dept, Salesman Don P. & all the Wonderful staff at GUY'S OIL, NIANTIC, CT!