Todd Archer Hyundai

1203 Fort Crook Road North, Bellevue, NE 68005

New 888-889-1117 New 888-889-1117
Used 888-825-4480 Used 888-825-4480
Service 888-654-7348 Service 888-654-7348

Ranked #1 in the Metro by Hyundai Motors of America for Customer Satisfaction in Sales and Service!

Fair, integrity, understanding and reliable.

by from Omaha, ne |

When an older vehicle forces you into an inevitable situation and you have to purchase a new car; stress, anxiety and foreboding become magnified fears. Ken Mason stepped in with understanding, lots of patience, concern, the right questions to make sense of my situation and kindness. From the first call when he reached out to me after I requested info from the website, to signing papers he was great to work with. His greatest asset is getting to the heart of your vehicle needs. Without his patience and time allowing me to soak it all in, I would have purchased the wrong car and been unhappy. I can not say enough great about Ken Mason, the finance department and the management of Todd Archer who took exceptional care of me. Thank you Ken and Todd Archer.

Great job selling to customers in Colorado

by from Colorado |

We are from Colorado and just bought a Cadillac ATS from Bob Delozier at Todd Archer Hyundai. He was great to work with over the phone and through email. He got everything in place so we could come out and pick it up and drive it home. We came into Omaha via the train and Bob went above and beyond and picked us up at the train station and even made sure we got breakfast before taking us to the dealership. The car was just as represented on the website and there were no surprises. The car performed wonderfully on the way home and I?m now enjoying my new car. This was my first purchase of a car out-of-state and it went wonderfully.

Terrific Experience, Ken Mason is AWESOME!

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Ken Mason. From the moment we met him at the dealership we knew we were in good hands. He held the door open and greeted us with a handshake, a warm hello and a smile. We came in looking to trade our old car for something newer and more reliable. Ken listened attentively to our every want and need. He educated us on what types of vehicles would fit our budget, and what would suit us for a long time. When we went out to the lot to look at a particular car, he took the time to show us every detail inside and out. Ken was such a gentleman; he showed me how to adjust the seat before we went on a test drive, and he wanted to make sure I was seated comfortably. We took it for a test drive and instantly fell in love with the car. The buying process went very smooth. When we were getting close to finalizing the deal, he made sure the car was clean from top to bottom(including under the hood) and had a full tank of gas. He did not spare any detail when going over the owner's manual. Ken also took the time to help us set up the bluetooth with our phones so we could enjoy our music on the ride home in our new car. Ken Mason was a wonderful person to work with. It was like we were buying a car from a family member, he is that genuine. We are now the proud owners of a new 2016 Hyundai Elantra! We feel very blessed! Ken has been staying in touch to make sure we are happy with our new car and we most definitely are! We very much appreciate how he wanted to make sure we bought something we were going to be happy with. Thank you again Ken for the terrific experience! You are the #1 car salesman for us and to all our friends and family!

Good service

by from sioux city, ia |

They got back to me very quickly on an internet lead i sent about a challenger. The salesman was professional and courteous. He answered all my questions, and tried to find the answer if he did not know it. He tried to get the best deal for me on my trade in and on the car i was looking for.

todd archer hyundai of bellivue ne

by from louisville ne |

they were very friendly and very helpful into getting me into my dream vehicle. it was quick and a very fast process.

GO HERE!

by from Omaha, NE |

Although I cannot review repairs yet due to buying a new car, every other category receives 5/5 from me! As many reviews state, Ken Mason is truly genuine and will help ANYONE get into the car they want! This was the best car experience I've had thus far. He continued to reassure me, and delivered what he promised. I refer all of my friends and family to Ken and Todd Archer Hyundai because I want them treated this well!

Excellent!

by from Omaha, NE |

I went in not even thinking I was going to be going home with a new car. I worked with Ken 'Curly' Mason and he knew exactly what I needed after talking with him and I left with a brand new 2015. I have never been so happy in my life. Now my family can be safe in a great car!

Go to Todd Archer if you want to buy a good car

by from Omaha, NE |

I went here to buy a pre-owned car. I am new to the country and I was not completely decided on what type of car I should go for before I visited this dealership. The people in this dealership are very friendly and professional. Especially Ken Mason. He helped me in finalising on the car. He was very detailed oriented that he noted down every little requirement of mine and finally shortlisted a couple of vehicles . And finally I ended up with the car I wanted and was extremely satisfied for making that decision. The purchase went hassle free . Great Pricing and Highly professional people.

Ken Mason was great!

by from Omaha, ne |

I went in looking around at a possible trade in and met Ken Mason. He understood what I was looking for and helped me make a solid decision for me and my family.

great service

by from Lincoln NE |

I used cars.com to inquire about a car. They called me, emailed me and then called again when the car I was inquiring about sold. It really helped me learn about the car without having to go there.