Todd Archer Hyundai

1203 Fort Crook Road North, Bellevue, NE 68005

New 888-889-1117
Used 888-825-4480
Service 888-654-7348

Ranked #1 in the Metro by Hyundai Motors of America for Customer Satisfaction in Sales and Service!

Friendly, efficient and helpful!

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

We knew what model of car that we were looking for before we went to Todd Archer. They quickly showed us what they had available on the lot and it took very little time to narrow down our choice to one car. From this point they asked what we would be willing to trade for, in order to make a deal. We had previously visited another dealer and could not come close at all to a suitable price difference. With very little give and take, we both agreed upon a purchase price and trade and from this point to driving home in our new car, we were very happy with the entire experience. In addition to this, many of the other employees greeted us and asked on numerous occasions if we needed any help. Obviously, we were impressed with this dealership.

Worst ever experience

by from Omaha |

Visited the dealership for buying a used car and went with a check book for the puchase on the day. When we started the negotiation process, I asked the best price he could provide. He struck on the internet price and he compelled to tell my price. After I told my initial price which was 2K less than the internet price. The guy was getting frustrated and literally yelled. I just walked away. It was a very bad experience. Please consider a second thought before go to this dealer.

Good experience

by from Omaha, NE |

I found the buying experience to be good and Ken to be very helpful. I haven't driven the car long enough to comment about its performance, may do so later.

Friendly Atmosphere

by from Bellevue, NE |

My dealer was Ken "Curly" Mason, a very friendly person with a lot of knowledge. Did not "push" me into buying the car, but listened to what I was looking for and understood that I was looking at other dealerships..but I also understood he had to do his job in order to get my business. Responded pretty quickly to my emails. I want to also that Patrick Wagner and Bob (Finance/title advisors) for their patience and for taking the time to explain in detail to me everything with my package. Even accepting phone calls (after they were gone for the day) and for being understanding and explaining what needed to be done next. They are VERY professional and helpful and will explain until they are sure you understand the whole process. Though I have not used the car service department of Todd Archer, I know an individual who has and they say Todd Archer Service department is/has been very good on taking care of their car and giving good service.

Painless Process

by from Crescent, Ia |

Ken "Curly" Mason was my salesman. He was very helpful and the process was painless

Todd Archer Hyundai responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Trenton. Welcome to the Todd Archer Hyundai family. Enjoy your new vehicle.

CAR DAMAGED

by from bellevue, nebraska |

DO NOT GO HERE! Left my car to be serviced for frozen windshield wiper fluid picked it up and there was a huge dent and scratches on my car. They reviewed their tapes and one of THEIR customers hit and ran my vehicle. Police were unable to locate the guy and the current manager refuses to provide me their insurance info, they say the general manager, who is also the owner, is out of town and another story I was given is he had back surgery. They refused to give me the general manager's, contact info so I can speak to him directly. Told me trying to hold them responsible for the damage is like parking my car at Wal-Mart and another customer hitting it and me expecting Wal-Mart to fix it and I was ridiculous. I trusted my car in "their possession" it was their responsibility to take care of my vehicle and I left with it worse off than when I dropped it off. I am in contact w/ a lawyer, bbb, the investigator for the state licensing board, and several others. Worse customer service ever!

Veloster

by from Kearney NE |

Curly was very helpful in finding my new Hyundai Veloster! He tracked down the exact car I wanted, and it wasn't easy considering there were only 4 left in the country. Curly was informative and communicated well over the phone and through emails. It was quick and painless...and I got 2 Walking Dead posters out of the deal! All in All, very happy and I love my new car!

Customer Service STARS

by from Papillion, NE |

I was greatly pleased by my purchasing experience at Todd Archer Hyundai! Buying a new car can be stressful and intimidating, but my experience with Ken "Curly" Mason was especially non-stressful. He answered all my questions/concerns, he expressed great care and professionalism through his honesty and patience and I felt comfortable throughout my experience. I will refer ANYONE looking to buy a new or used vehicle to Todd Archer Hyundai and Ken Mason specifically. Special thanks to Robert Priborsky (Finance Manager) for staying LATE and guiding me through the paperwork process, these are the kind of people I would not hesititate to call my friends!

Loved this dealer!!

by from Omaha, NE |

I loved thie dealership. I was torn between another car at another dealer and Ken Curly Mason won me over. I could not imagine doing business with anyone else. He was helpful, knowledgeable and very up front with me.

Thanks Curly

by from Omaha, NE |

I recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Track from Todd Archer. Ken (Curly) Mason was extremely helpful with the whole process. Even finding the car that I wanted and having it brought in from out of state. There facilities are second to none. When it comes to buying a car, you could not ask for a better place to go.

Ken Mason Was great!

by from Omaha, NE |

Ken was great! We bought a 2013 Elantra and love it. We test drove a few cars and Ken Mason helped us find the right one for us. He was very knowledgeable and thorough and showing us the cars and all of their features. Would definitely recommend going to this dealer and working with Ken and Patrick.