Prestige Auto Sales Inc.

N8890 State Highway 57, Brillion, WI 54110

Used 866-891-7567 Used 866-891-7567

Silverado 2500

by from Ashland, WI |

Drove down from Ashland, had a pleasant experience. They had it inside for us to look at due to how cold it was. Even filled it with fuel for us without us asking. I would recommend. Thanks guys.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Appleton, WI |

Staff at Prestige Auto worked hard to find me the vehicle that I was looking for. Their service was awesome. They had plenty of inventory to choose from and they found me financing at a great rate. I will recommend Prestige Auto to others.

Got my stuff back.

by from Waupaca,WI |

The truck deal went very smooth. Once we agreed on the purchase (trade), I wanted a few things changed and needed to empty the trade in etc. They got me a deal on changing the hitch over and even mailed me a few things that had been left in the trade in vehicle. These small things helped me a lot.

Corey - 2013 Ram

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Very easy to work with, didn't pressure me at all. Glad I waited 6 months to find the right truck. I've had it a month now and am very satisfied. Will be back again. Thanks.

They hide repairs

by from Kaukauna Wisconsin |

Was looking at a nice 2013 pickup. I had the truck looked at by an independent repair shop. Found out from their inspection the truck was in an undisclosed accident. The headlight mounts were broke, it looked like the headlight was underwater t one time, and the fender was repainted. All not reported on the report they gave me. I brought the truck back to them and pointed out the damage, and both sales people got mad at me like it was my fault for pointing it out.

Prestige Auto Sales Inc. responded to this review

November 14, 2015

Patrick, The 2013 Ford F150 you looked at was an extremely nice one owner lease vehicle. Taking it to an independent repair shop for an inspection confirmed the great mechanical condition of the 116,000 mile truck. The Carfax vehicle history report is only as accurate as the information that Carfax receives from their sources. Condensation in a lamp assembly is not an indication that a vehicle was in an accident or that the lamp was underwater. Factory lamps do have seals that fail and allow condensation to get inside the lamp. The left fender had a scratch that was through the paint which we obviously fixed prior to offering it for sale. It is a testament to our safety inspections to know that your independent inspection found no mechanical issues with the truck. That shows we have a high level of standards when it comes to our mechanical inspections and the defect in a lamp assembly was your only concern which is easily replaceable.

Worth the drive!

by from Stevens Point, WI |

Well worth the hour plus drive! We really didn't want to drive that far, but are glad we did! They were all very nice and we love our 2011 Silverado! We will be telling all our friends and family about you guys. Extremely nice vehicles and very fairly priced when we did our comparison shopping online. Thank you! -Danielle

friendly service very knowledgeable great people

by from Omro wi. |

I bought a 2013 f150 and was very impressed at the quality of the vehicle and the friendly service my wife and I received. I will be recommending this for years to come. I want to thank justin,jeff,and Jodi for the great service and friendly hospitality!

Nice Trucks

by from Waupaca, WI |

I was looking for a clean truck to upgrade my old truck. I looked for a week and they seemed to have the nicest selection and condition in my price range. They took my old truck in trade and gave me more than it was probably worth. I will be back in 4 years to upgrade.

Suzie from Wausau - 11 Silverado

by from Wausau, WI |

First online vehicle buying experience for our family was a good one. Dealership was easy to communicate with and made the buying process easy. Have had the truck for about 2 months and love it.

2010 Silverado 1500

by from Neenah, WI |

Looked for my truck for a solid 3 months before coming across this one. I've had it a month now and love it. Fair priced with all the options I was looking for.