Prestige Auto Sales Inc.

N8890 State Highway 57, Brillion, WI 54110

Used 888-275-9208

2008 chevy duramax diesel

by from Mystic CT |

I bought the truck over the internet sight unseen first time I ever did this I have owned over 65 vehicles. Everything went flawles including the carrier who shipped it to CT. Was a smooth process and very honest dealership truck was exsactly as pictured. The motor carrier Countrywide was great handled my truck as if they owned it highly recomend both dealer and hauler.

Sales man was rude

by from Portage, Wi |

I felt that the salesman was very rude. He seemed dishonest like he was holding information back in order to make a quick sale. While I was at the dealership they did not have hardly any information about the vehicle I was looking at other than what I already knew. Very unhappy with my experience with these guys. I will not be making the drive to their dealership again anytime soon.

Prestige Auto Sales Inc. responded to this review

January 5, 2014

Cummins fan-We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. We provided you with all of the necessary information that we could as we don't always get the life history with every used vehicle. We strive to provide our customers with all the knowledge we have of the vehicle. The next step was to assess your trade-in and get financing pre-approval before going any further. We are constantly striving to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction.

Earned a repeat customer.

by from Green Bay, WI |

We purchased a truck for our son and we will be back to look for ourselves when we need to upgrade. They were helpful and had a very impressive selection. Keep doing what you guys are doing.

Great Value, Solid Small Town Service

by from Green Bay, WI |

This is a family ran operation that seems to have a little bit of everything from trucks to sports cars. They definitely do not have the "used car salesman" environment that often comes with used lots. I have looked around the country for a solid used diesel and found what I felt was a solid buy. Higher miles but seems to have been reconditioned to a higher standard than most. Even with a LONG distance transaction, these guys were patient and allowed my time/multiple inspections. Again, this is certainly not the norm unless you are buying a $50k from a major dealer. You have to have realistic expectations buying a used vehicle, but I left feeling good about the purchase and feel like I got a lot of truck for the money.

Easy to work with, nice vehicles

by from Neenah, WI |

I bought a truck there a couple months ago - nice vehicles, would recommend.