Automerica Inc.

Automerica Inc.

115 South Main Street, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403

Used 888-697-4929

1 of 1 review

STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY?.NOT REPUTABLE!!!!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I would never ever use this seller. My experience was the worst I have ever had with a car dealership in my life and I have been driving for 30 years. I was in contact with the seller 2 days before driving 4 hours to get to his lot. The truck (1997 Toyota T100) that was represented was nothing like the truck in the photos. Clearly this was either a different truck that was photographed or the pictures were photo shopped. The truck was so rusty that it was literally falling apart in my hands. This car was not safe to drive in this condition. Also, the pictures showed a cap on the back, running boards, no visible body work or ripped seats. The truck I saw was completely rusted out, no cap on the truck, running boards were taken off LOTS of body work with riveted on panels and torn up seats. They misrepresented the price so that when I got there the price went up and they told me I could buy the cap at an extra cost along with an extra cost for the running boards. STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY?.NOT REPUTABLE!!!!

(1-1 of 1 review)