Cars Direct

Cars Direct

4015 E Desert Inn Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89121

Used 888-286-3421

No Doc Fees. No Hidden Fees. Warranties On All Cars.

Definitely recommend this company...

by from Las Vegas, NV |

When I first saw the vehicle I was interested in, I wasn't sure about dealing with a place located on Fremont Street...thought maybe a ripoff joint? I quickly learned that the owner and his sales crew were tops. Glad I bought my truck from there and would purchase from them again. Although the truck was sold "as-is"...the owner, Paul Feld, had a minor problem fixed for me shortly after I bought it. He did NOT have to do that. He even sent his mechanic, Mel, to my HOME to fix something on my RV when my RV tech left me high and dry! I was new to the world of RVs, and since Mr. Feld had experience with them, he even gave me a few tips regarding the maintenance and general operation of my recently bought 5th wheel. He assured me the truck I was buying would "do the job" of hauling it, and he was right. Bottom line: Highly recommended! They treat people right!

Excellent staff amazing service always friendly

by from las Vegas, nv |

This dealership is amazing they do whatever they can to get you in a great car. My credit is horrible but they got me approved I will never go anywhere else. The staff is so friendly and don't try to push you or rush you. I'm so happy with my decision to buy here.

I got a great truck!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Just bought 04 Nissan Titan, I have bad credit and they helped me get it financed. My sales guy was Edgar and he was very helpful

Never Called

by from Henderson NV |

CarsDitect Did All the Right Things. However the Dealership NEVER Contacted me at ALL. Nothing.

sewer rats!

by from las vegas |

I paid full retail for an auction carThey said repairs would be made! They glued the mirror back it took a week the mechanical problems! not touched their so called asc has no clue!!!!!!!!!!

They sell junk .

by from Las Vegas |

You will be lied to from start to finnish! Dont walk RUN!!!!