1814 Maplelawn Dr, Troy, MI 48084

New 866-795-4138
Used 866-795-3352
Service 866-722-9116

by from Birmingham, MI |

I walked in to Suburban Hyundai and was greeted by Paul Alexander who listened to my needs and proceeded to direct me to a car that was exactly what I was looking for. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and ready to assist me in my car search. Needing to finance was another concern and the finance manager Greg was extremely helpful. Walked me through the process and made it much easier than I imagined.

Good, honest people

by from Shelby Township, MI |

Just finalized the purchase of a 2014 Elantra at Suburban Hyundai. Great experience. They went out of their way to secure the best financing and were generous with the trade-in. Everything was explained and there was no pressure to purchase something I could not afford.

The only dealership you need to visit!

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Adamm Davis is the manager at this dealership and he has always made sure that I leave satisfied. Not only that, but he has gone way above my expectation of what a dealership stands for nowadays! I have purchased my own vehicle from them just over a year ago and keep referring people to them because I truly believe in their customer service and that they put the customer first! Hyundai has also been growing as a brand and their current vehicle lineup is sure to impress anyone. I will be sure to return to this dealership whenever possible and I would recommend this dealership and Adamm to anyone!

Great Friendly service

by from Ortonville MI |

I was impressed with all areas of there service. I will use them everytime! I will also recommend them to my friends and family!

Great experience and service

by from Birmingham |

Everything made this experience a great one. Joe Bulszewicz was a wonderful, responsive, thorough, and capable sales person. The facilities are modern and comfortable including the service and waiting areas. I would highly recommend Suburban. Thanks also to Adamm.

by from berkley, mi |

Great Experience. Everyone was very helpful and listened to what I needed. They took their time to explain all of the features of the car I decided to lease. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Great Experience

by from berkley, Mi |

Everyone was very helpful. They were so patient with me as I had so many questions about the new technology with the new cars. I loved my experience and I strongly recommend this dealership.

Superb experience

by from Clarkston, MI |

I just purchased a new Hyundai Elantra through Timothy Pence at Suburban Hyundai after walking out of another dealership that treated me like I had just 'fallen off a turnip truck'. Timothy was very patient in explaining all the features of the car and the color combinations available. I couldn't get exactly what I wanted because nobody in all 50 States had one and the factory was no longer accepting orders for 2013's (end of the model year and the 2014's hadn't been introduced yet). No rush, no hurry and I was treated like I was buying a new Rolls Royce. I would recommend this dealership and Timothy in particular to anyone in need of a new vehicle. It's clean, well organized and just a great place to do business. The only caveat I have is that their service labor rates are pegged at the top end of the high range but I don't think I'll be needing to avail myself of their services except for oil changes because of the excellent warranty the car came with.

Great Buying Experience

by from Clinton Twp, MI |

I recently purchased a used vehicle through Suburban of Troy. My salesman, Joe Lacey, was personable, mellow, patient and sincere. He not only was a pleasure to work with and spend time with, but went above & beyond! Cudos also to Greg Merrill at closing for continuing this positive experience as well! This was my first car purchase in 16 years. Thank you for making a rather daunting task a pleasure!

Suburban Hyundai responded to this review

October 23, 2013

Kat, Thanks for stopping by. We're glad that you had such a pleasant time with Joe and Greg, and that they provided you with a top-notch Suburban experience. Enjoy your new car and come back to see us soon!

Maintenance

by from Troy, MI |

Excellent in getting in when scheduled and done with time they stated.

Suburban Hyundai responded to this review

September 17, 2013

Laura, Thanks for the great review! Please come back in to see us again soon.