1814 Maplelawn Dr, Troy, MI 48084

Used 866-795-3352
Service 866-722-9116

Best Experience at Suburban Hyundai

by from troy MI |

I won't hesitate a moment to recommend the Suburban Hyundai dealer for the Cars. They answered all my queries. I had the best experience ever. I would like to make a comment on how helpful and informative Hadeel Hasqeel was for my vehicle search. He really made me feel comfortable and was extremely knowledgeable in the vehicles I was interested in and tailored a line of vehicles to our needs and budget on the spot. Manager also very approachable and down to earth personality , explained and communicated well about the vehicle. It was My first visit with this dealership and the overall experience was very positive.

An Excellent Experience!

by from Birmingham, Mi |

After a very extensive review/search for a new sedan to lease we settled on a Hyundai Sonata. The value and quality for the money, was exactly what we were looking for. Our sales person, listened, questioned, and provide several examples and payment options that were perfect for our needs. The entire process was excellent. The finance manager and general manager, provided the addition level of product detail, that made our decision to lease, truly seamless. I highly recommend Suburban Hyundai and their staff.

Great dealer

by from Troy Mi |

I went there last week on Thursday and i was looking for a used car. the salese man, was great He showed me a lot of cars in there and was very honest about the vehicles, if they had problems or not. over all, its the best dealer that I went to in the area

I have purchased two cars at Surburban Hyundai

by from Grosse Pointe Park Michigan |

I have purchased two cars at Suburban Hyundai; a Tucson fives years ago, and then I returned to purchase a Sonata. This dealership is friendly, and professional, they make what can be a stressful experience a positive one. The dealership and service area are both immaculate as well. I recommend Jeff Bushar the New Car Sales Consultant I worked with, and this dealership, as well as Hyundai cars. This is now my third Hyundai, and I have found all of my Hyundai cars to be great automobiles; very reliable.

Great sales Experience

by from Madison Heights, MI |

Tim Pence was very detailed on finding out my wants on a vehicle. He had extreme patience while I test drove a few vehicles before I made my final decision. From sales to detailing to finalizing the loan, Suburban Hyundai was 5 star. This is my second car with Suburban Hyundai and both times I've been extremely satisfied with the new car buying experience.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Troy, MI |

I can't say enough about the positive car buying experience I had at Suburban Hyndai on 30-June-2014. Adam, Ben, Jeff and Greg were highly professional and exceedingly attentive to my needs in purchasing a new Sonata from Suburban Hyundai, which was recommended to me from a trusted friend. They more than lived up the my high expecations. For example, the deal was struck in the morning and I needed to stop in later to provide documents. When I arrived late in the afternoon, I was pleasantly surprised to learn from Adam that I would be driving home in my new car - which I had expected to pick up a day or two later. The speed in which the whole transaction took place was amazing, especially with Greg being authorized to produce DMV car registration onsite! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in being treated with respect when purchasing a new car. This dealership delivers in more ways than one!

Suburban Hyundai is Great!

by from Southfield, MI |

Tim Pence helped my husband and I to lease a brand new Hyundai on a Saturday afternoon. I was completely impressed with the customer service, knowledge, and patience by the sales staff. I felt the team made the process simple and easy and I appreciate the efforts of all involved. We are the envy of the neighborhood now. I am enjoying the new ride and will recommend Suburban Hyundai to my family and friends.

buy use car

by from troy,michigan |

paul alexander hi good guy he help me a lot to buy this car and im so happy for his help to get what we went thanks.

Amazing Dealer - Great Service - A+

by from Troy, Michigan |

This dealer is as good as it gets! Last month I leased my second vehicle (a Hyundai Santa Fe... first one was a Sonata) and these guys will go out of their way to make the deal happen. Adamm Davis was helping me initially and then Ben joined him to make sure all my questions had been answered (and believe me... i had many questions). From a technical understanding standpoint, this dealer is by far better than the rest. They were the only ones that were able to give me accurate information on towing a trailer on a Santa Fe Sport. They did not lie about the answer and told me information that could've made me walk away from the car. I appreciated their honesty and found a work around to my trailer pulling issues. From a pricing standpoint, there is NO WAY that any other Hyundai dealer will come even CLOSE to beating their price. The price I got on my Santa Fe Sport is a price that I WANTED. All other dealers were at least $20 or $30 more per month. These guys threw in options, oil changes, etc etc. to make it work for me. Finally from a customer service standpoint, i must've gone in there at least 20 times before I leased the car. Every single time, they treated me as if I'm the most important customer to them. Not once did they get upset that I kept returning with more questions and walked away without leasing or buying. In fact, they encouraged me to just swing by at any time a even if I did not buy or lease anything. Overall, this dealership (with Adamm's lead as the manager and Ben as a salesperson) gets 5+ stars. I do not want to deal with anyone else or any other dealership other than this one. Mike

by from Birmingham, MI |

I walked in to Suburban Hyundai and was greeted by Paul Alexander who listened to my needs and proceeded to direct me to a car that was exactly what I was looking for. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and ready to assist me in my car search. Needing to finance was another concern and the finance manager Greg was extremely helpful. Walked me through the process and made it much easier than I imagined.

Good, honest people

by from Shelby Township, MI |

Just finalized the purchase of a 2014 Elantra at Suburban Hyundai. Great experience. They went out of their way to secure the best financing and were generous with the trade-in. Everything was explained and there was no pressure to purchase something I could not afford.