BMW of Rochester Hills

Service 877-402-1823 Service 877-402-1823

Service is our Priority, Not just a necessity. The Eitel Dahm Difference

My experience

by from Macomb Mi 48044 |

Mr. Paris was very patient with me as far going over the vehicle he always contacted me by phone or email every step of the way of purchasing my vehicle. He did not Pressure me at any time. I had many questions many calls and many emails and he was always professional and would just address my concerns. On a scale 1-10 Brad was a 10 and above.

Great service and high efficient works

by from Troy |

I first time stopped by BMW of Rochester Hills and met Sammi Naoum on last Wednesday. He gave us great help on feature choice, road test, package option and pricing, made our new BMW purchasing experience very efficient. In order to meet our family schedule, he gave up his off time on Saturday came back to the office to go through the contract process with us. On Monday, he personally came to my house to give me a ride to the dealer for picking the car. I had never done this before and could not image I can buy a such great car with complicated features and options in less than one week without Sammi's help.

buy here pay here tip of dealer ...

by from Detroit mi |

X5 for sale fresh from service with problems ...drive 40 mile to test drive the car ... 15 minutes before sales person come out ... death battery on the bmw ... oil under the engine compartment .. dry power steering reservoir .. sales person say service close go back home ... come in the morning for test drive i say no thank you ...and sales person very rude ... this is a bmw very expensive repair car ... firs advice if you buy use car .. 1 don't call in advance for specific car show up next to car ask for the key . 2 check the oil cap for mayonnaise ( oil with coolant mist ) 3 start the car yourself and listen for noises this is engine part ... now transmission check all the gears even if is not manual transmission ... drive test no radio on no vent on ( for 5 minutes ) well driving .. windows all up and listen the suspension ... very upset with this bmw dealer ...

Brad Paris - very helpful

by from Michigan |

Brad was very helpful. He sent emails detailing the cars available and prices until I was ready to purchase. I appreciated his updates and his persistence.

Great experience

by from Macomb, Mi |

Great experience. Very knowledgable about their product. Not pushy at all. David Griffin was my contact and he did a great job of helping me find what I wanted and also communicating through the production and shipping process.

Welcome to the BMW family - not just a slogan!

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

The team at BMW of Rochester Hills considers customer service not just their job, but it's their passion. These guys don't just take care of you because they might be able to sell you something and get a nice bonus, they're taking their job extremely seriously and provide genuine and great service. When they welcomed me to the BMW family, it did not just feel like a slogan. By that time they had already proven they really mean it, through actions, not just words. I feel taken seriously and will recommend this dealership to anyone who values great customer service.

First BMW

by from West Lafayette, IN |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned BMW from BMW of Rochester Hills and couldn't be happier. I live about 5 hours away and worked with Scott Magyar almost exclusively via phone and email. I had already done my homework and knew exactly what I was looking for. He made the whole process relatively painless and was extremely helpful without being pushy. After working out the specifics and sorting out financing, I made the trip to pick up the car a few days later, finish the sale, and drove home in my first BMW. I love it! Thanks again!

Great Service at BMW of Rochester Hills

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I began my search for a vehicle 10 months prior to purchasing my BMW with Richard Bell's help. I was not sure what car I wanted and went to several dealerships searching for the perfect car to buy. I went into BMW of Rochester Hills and was greeted by Richard Bell. I heard of the new 4 series BMW and wanted to see what it looked like in person. I had no intention of buying a brand new vehicle. Richard had me sit in the car and decided I needed to test drive the car. He did such an excellent job educating me on the vehicle and helped me fall in love with the car. I came back two days later and purchased the car. I never realized the importance of the sales person until I met Richard. I looked for so many months and fell in love with several cars. Richard provided me with an experience that was so unique from all other dealerships that I had gone to. I could not believe how ready I was to sign the paperwork to purchase a new car. The entire staff at BMW of Rochester Hills exceeded my expectations. I am incredibly happy with my 4 series and highly recommend Richard Bell at BMW of Rochester Hills.

Great People to Deal With

by from Reese, MI |

I was searching the internet for a small SUV for my wife because of a new arrival joining our family. I found our 2012 Honda CRV EX on the site and was very intrigued by the price. I called and was connected with Frank S who was more than helpful. I drove down, had a long test drive and was more than happy with the product. Frank and I made a deal and he really was great about going through the paperwork. They put the vehicle in the heated shop overnight so it was warm when i picked it up the next day and I worked with Scott when I came to get it. Great guys and I would definitely recommend working with this dealership.

Excellent service

by from Macomb Township, MI |

Ultimate driving machine with outstanding professional, friendly customer service. As soon as I walked in the door, Frank S made me very comfortable. And Eric is just simply the best dealer manager I experienced with. Wish them best of luck. - Sam 07 328i