BMW of Rochester Hills

Service 877-402-1823

Service is our Priority, Not just a necessity. The Eitel Dahm Difference

BMW Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Purchased a certified used BMW from the team at Bavarian BMW. Working with Manager Eric L was a pleasure, as I appreciated his injection of transparency and humor into the entire process. In addition, talking with Frank S the day of my purchase was also a positive experience, particularly as he was happy to answer a host of questions and spent all the time with me that I required to go over every detail of the vehicle. I had been searching for a new vehicle for over two months through cars.com, plus local and national channels; the team at Bavarian made my decision a 'no brainer.'

First BMW

by from West Lafayette, IN |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned BMW from BMW of Rochester Hills and couldn't be happier. I live about 5 hours away and worked with Scott Magyar almost exclusively via phone and email. I had already done my homework and knew exactly what I was looking for. He made the whole process relatively painless and was extremely helpful without being pushy. After working out the specifics and sorting out financing, I made the trip to pick up the car a few days later, finish the sale, and drove home in my first BMW. I love it! Thanks again!

Great Service at BMW of Rochester Hills

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I began my search for a vehicle 10 months prior to purchasing my BMW with Richard Bell's help. I was not sure what car I wanted and went to several dealerships searching for the perfect car to buy. I went into BMW of Rochester Hills and was greeted by Richard Bell. I heard of the new 4 series BMW and wanted to see what it looked like in person. I had no intention of buying a brand new vehicle. Richard had me sit in the car and decided I needed to test drive the car. He did such an excellent job educating me on the vehicle and helped me fall in love with the car. I came back two days later and purchased the car. I never realized the importance of the sales person until I met Richard. I looked for so many months and fell in love with several cars. Richard provided me with an experience that was so unique from all other dealerships that I had gone to. I could not believe how ready I was to sign the paperwork to purchase a new car. The entire staff at BMW of Rochester Hills exceeded my expectations. I am incredibly happy with my 4 series and highly recommend Richard Bell at BMW of Rochester Hills.

Great People to Deal With

by from Reese, MI |

I was searching the internet for a small SUV for my wife because of a new arrival joining our family. I found our 2012 Honda CRV EX on the site and was very intrigued by the price. I called and was connected with Frank S who was more than helpful. I drove down, had a long test drive and was more than happy with the product. Frank and I made a deal and he really was great about going through the paperwork. They put the vehicle in the heated shop overnight so it was warm when i picked it up the next day and I worked with Scott when I came to get it. Great guys and I would definitely recommend working with this dealership.

Excellent service

by from Macomb Township, MI |

Ultimate driving machine with outstanding professional, friendly customer service. As soon as I walked in the door, Frank S made me very comfortable. And Eric is just simply the best dealer manager I experienced with. Wish them best of luck. - Sam 07 328i

Excellent service

by from Edmonton, AB |

Purchased vehicle on line. Very helpful staff, Frank Sands was excellent to deal with.