Central Ave Nissan

1919 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

Used 914-961-3900

Thanks for your efforts on our behalf.

by from Yonkers, NY |

Received an invitation from the Sales manager indicating this dealership's inventory of used cars was depleted and that they would like me to consider trading in my 2013 Altima (existing lease for another 17 months), for a new car. Visited them on Thursday 1/29/15 and sat with Jeff Hodge. Went through the initial information exchange, took a test ride in a new Rogue, then back to the dealership to talk dollars and cents. Unfortunately, we could not come to an agreeable deal and we had to walk away, but I was very impressed with Mr. Hodge. His straightforward manner, professional approach and personable exchange of conversation were what impressed the wife and I the most. We wish him continued success in this difficult sales position and when we're ready to turn in our current car for another Nissan we'll definitely return to this dealership and ask for Jeff.

Professional Quality Service at Central Ave. Nissa

by from New York, NY |

My Name Is Robert G. I went to Central Ave. Nissan initially on 12/5/14 and met with a salesman named Jeff. Jeff has an approachable personality that made feel quite comfortable dealing with him.He was courteous, professional, patient, and informative which made me feel like I was part of the Nissan family. After looking at several vehicles that day, I decided to go home and think about it some more.Jeff was very patient, so I called him to set up another appointment for the following day. I returned on the next day and Jeff offered coffee and donuts if I wanted to.After running into some self imposed barriers That I had created for myself, Jeff, and another two of his colleagues named Scott and Ashan were able to help me obtain a beautiful, economically sound automobile The 2015 Altima sedan SL at a 3 year lease which makes sense for my particular circumstances.The central ave Nissan Dealership in Yonkers has my vote for dealership of the year! The staff there, along with the atmosphere there generates a warm, and caring feeling.Even my wife who came with me the next day was impressed and smiling all the way back home.so yes! 3 cheers for Central Ave. Nissan in Yonkers.

Pathetic Dealer, Dishonest - A Waste of Time

by from Yonkers, NY |

Placed a down payment at Central Ave Nissan after being assured that my ordered vehicle would arrive within 3 weeks. 5 weeks later, there is still no vehicle and no ETA on its arrival. Salesman says he has "no idea where the vehicle is currently, but he thinks it went to Korea." Zero communication provided by the incredibly rude and incompetent sales staff. No action to proactively provide me a refund. When I requested the contact info of the dealership's management, I was literally told that he "does not have e-mail." This dealership is truly a waste of time. The sales staff is dishonest and unhelpful. I'm amazed they are in business.

Pathetic Dealership -- Don't waste your time

by from Yonkers, NY |

Placed a down payment for a 2015 Rogue at Central Ave Nissan after being assured that my ordered vehicle would arrive within 3 weeks. 5 weeks later, there is still no vehicle and no ETA on its arrival. Salesman says he has "no idea where the vehicle is currently, but he thinks it went to Korea." Zero communication provided by the incredibly rude and incompetent sales staff. No action to proactively provide me a refund. When I requested the contact info of the dealership's management, I was literally told that he "does not have e-mail." This dealership is truly a waste of time. The sales staff is dishonest and unhelpful. I'm amazed they are in business.

Buyer Beware!!

by from Yonkers, NY |

Yesterday I took the first step in buying a new car. Decided to take a look at the 2013 Pathfinder. I was greeted by a salesman whom I was completely honest and clear with from the beginning. I explained that I wasnt willing to pay more than a certain amount and provided him with details pertaining to my budget. He paid little attention to my specific needs and rushed to the test drive. Along the process I made myself crystal clear and asked multiple questions about the financial component. I was brushed off on my than one occasion during the process. I was asked to give a deposit of $500.00 to "hold" the car. I did so. Right before speaking to the financial officer to further clarify the details I received a call from my husband who spoke to another Nissan dealer who offered a better price on the same vehicle with zeroooooo down as opposed to the $1300.00 I was asked to put down in the central avenue dealership. I communicated this to the salesman and the financial officer and assured them that if the lower offer wasn't legitimate I would surely return. I apologized and thats when the salesman became so rude!!! He told me his efforts were a waste of time and continued on to tell me that the workers in Teddy Nissan are all crooks and that the offer they provided is all a scam. I was so shocked at the unprofessionalism I received simply because I was trying to save myself ohhhh only a couple of thousand dollars. I purchased my vehicle at Teddy Nissan last night and drove it home. I called the central avenue salesman this morning to give him a follow up. He asked me why I didn't have the decency to call him with information. ( i thought thats what I was doing by calling him at 9 am the next morning) Well anyways, I asked him to please return the deposit as soon as he could. Dont really know if he heard me as he hung up right away. Lets see if get the $500.00 returned to me. I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor I was put on hold and had two "dropped" calls. No supervisor available I guess. I left my name and number for Felix( supervisor?) to return my call. This isn't the best way to do business. I'm very upset! !!!

July 21, 2013

Our intentions for all of our customers is to make sure that they have a tryul exceptional experience. We do prefer our customers to test drive the vehicle that they are looking at before purchasing. We would never want somebody to get home and find out that this is not the vehicle for them. Our goal is to get the customer into the vehicle they want with the budget that is right for them.

Honest sales experience..

by from Yonkers, NY |

i went into Central Avenue Nissan to look for a car after Hurricans Sandy destroyed mine.. i went in to look for a used car & they informed me of the sale from Nissan itself for Sandy victims.. i had every intention of buying something used, but after my sales person Nicole Leader told me of the great deal i could take advantage of i left with a brand new 2013 Nissan Altima.. i would recommend this dealership to my family, friends & anyone else in the market..

Not a very ethical dealer "beware"

by from Yonkers, N.Y. |

This dealer list autos at cars.com for prices that are not honored once you are at the dealer. I have look at a Subaru Forester liste for $16K and once I got in the dealer the immediately told me that the car was $18,000. Althouhg I was buying the car in cash The finance manager plays with the numbers and was very misleading. Best of luck in their future. This is the type of behaiviour that keep sinking the economy. My best to Chris A. and hope he learn to make his own fair deals. Carlos Goyco Yonkers, N.Y.

February 19, 2013

Hi Carlos, I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience, obviously that is not our intent. On the site if you read under the sellers notes it discloses all the figures. I'm sorry that the correct numbers didn't fit in your budget. Unfortunately we didn't have enough room in that deal to move any further. If you have any further questions, please contact me F. James Rourke GM/Owner at (914)961-3900.

Don't bother. Sleazy practices.

by from Bronx,NY |

After seeing a vehicle I was interested in, I called them up about the availability. First words out of representative was, "are you interested in another vehicle besides the one you're looking for." I said NO, I just want to know the availability, and I was told YES, it's available. I take the time to drive there and upon meeting car dealer, first words out of his mouth was "are you willing to be interested in another vehicle if not available." I said NO and that I was told over the phone the vehicle was there. Well, the joke was on me because after stalling me a few minutes, the dealer came back saying, "sorry, but just sold it a MINUTE ago, but I have OTHER vehicles you might be interested in."

February 6, 2013

Hi Sean, I'm sorry for your experience. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any information in regards to your visit here at the dealership. If you were able to supply us with who you spoke to, I would be able to get to the bottom of this. Every one of our sales people know that lying to a customer is a firing offence. We have over 200 used cars available at Central Ave. Nissan, located in Yonkers, NY, so yes indeed our salespeople will always ask if there was a similar vehicle, with similar equipment that was less expensive, if that is something you would be interested in. If you are truly an unsatisfied customer and not somebody just trying to tarnish our reputation, please contact me, F. James Rourke, I am the General Manager and one of the owners.

Great service but typical sales

by from Bronx, NY |

I'm sure with hard work a good deal could be made with sales. That wasn't my experience. Back in 08 I wanted a specific car so I ended up paying top dollar and getting bottom dollar on my trade in. The service department has been/is a flawlees example of customer service and has kept me and my wife coming back since before 08. They may not be the cheapest route but they are good and honest about what needs to be done and courteous enough to explain so you can make informed decisions. You can't place a value on that level of service. Sterling is my go to guy, always helpful and courteous (I wish he had a twin in sales).

my first buying experience

by from bronx,ny |

So this was my first time ever buying a car and I did it all on my own so I had no idea what to expect. I visited several dealerships during my buying process including a nissan dealership in white plains, the bronx, new rochelle and porchester. I must say I did have alot of questions becuase it was my first time buying a car and I must say the dealerships i visited before coming to Central Ave Nissan were not very patient with me. The salesman (Quinten) was very helpful and extremely patient with me as well as the sales manager (Felix) becuase i was unsure if i wanted new or used and they also helped me understand the difference between leasing and financing. i did have every intention on buying used but i ended up leasing a brand new altima. I definately would recommend this dealership to my friends and family :)