Don Johnson Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

734 West Ave, Rice Lake, WI 54868

New 888-278-4413
Used 888-264-4907
Service 866-310-3628

Ask about our exclusive LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Awesome Service

by from Cumberland, WI |

Very Friendly and knowledgeable employees. I went in for an oil change and ended up purchasing a brand new car!! It was something that I thought of doing for a while but they just made it so easy!

February 2, 2014

Thank you review Tami! We're thrilled to hear that you're experience with us was a positive one. Thank you again for your business. We look forward to seeing you back for your first oil change in your new car!

It's all about the EXPERIENCE & the VEHICLE TOO!

by from Rice Lake WI |

Absolutely EVERYONE went out of their way to be helpful, to make sure I got the Right Vehicle for ME and I am very happy with the Experience. I received a lot of help once the car was 'mine' -- was show how the car operated, the OnStar etc -- and a lot of time was spent with me! Thanks!! LOVE my new 'ride'!

July 4, 2014

Thank you New Terrain Driver! We're thrilled to to hear that you're happy with your new ride and the experience with our team. Please don't hesitate to contact us if any questions arise about your new vehicle. Hope to see you back for your first oil change!

Honest and great to work with

by from Rice, Lake, WI |

Great Dealership and wonderful car buying experiences. I've been taking my car here for years and the service is exceptional.

July 4, 2014

Thanks you for your kind words Rice Lake Resident! We're very grateful for your ongoing support!

Great service!

by from Duluth, MN |

Don Johnson Motors helped us make an informed choice when purchasing our vehicle. They worked hard to find the perfect vehicle for our family.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for your review SBH. We're so happy to hear that your search ended with finding the perfect vehicle for your family. Please remember that we're here to assist you along away. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule your next maintenance service. Until then, drive safely!

A good used car buying experience

by from Richardson, WI |

I bought a pre owned Cadillac SRX from Pat at Don Johnson Motors in Rice Lake. We negotiated on my trade and I got almost everything I wanted. I did't have my check book with me so I mailed them a check when I got home for the down payment. The driver's windshield wiper was worn and when I pointed out what a new one cost me, Pat reimbursed me with car wash tokens with the same value. Very nice! Thank you! I also liked the free Wi-Fi area. Next visit I will bring my tablet.

June 12, 2014

Thank you for your review Don! We hope you're enjoying your new SRX and look forward to seeing you back for your first oil change. Thank you again for your business!

Terrific experience!

by from Stillwater, MN |

I bought a very nice used car yesterday. Even though I was from out of state, which creates a few challenges for the dealership, the purchase was remarkably efficient. Very friendly staff. Thanks to George B for the Turtle Lake prime rib sandwich recommendation. Delicious.

December 15, 2013

Thank you for your business Tom! We appreciate you traveling all the way from Stillwater to visit us. If you decide to grab another prime rib sandwich in the future, please stop by and say hello!

Great service

by from Chetek, WI |

Knowledgeable service staff. Fast and efficient service. Great dealership

December 15, 2013

Thank you for you review R.O.M.! Hope to see you again soon!

Wonderful Service!!

by from Rice Lake, WI |

I truly appreciate Debbie, Dave and the mechanic (I'm sorry, I didn't catch his name) going above and beyond to help me. It was very bad weather and I discovered my tire was suddenly leaking air badly and I still had 20 miles to go to get home with my 7 yr old son. I showed up unannounced and close to closing time. However, the team didn't hesistate to help me out, patch the tire, and I was able to get home safe and sound. Wonderful service!

December 12, 2013

Thank you K. We'll be sure to pass this along to our service team. We look forward to seeing you for your next (non-emergency) service! Until then, drive safely!

Smooth sailing

by from Wausau,WI |

We had a great experience with buying our used car from DJ Motors in Rice Lake. Stress free, no pressure, very personable and professional salesman. It was a smooth process from beginning to end. We wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from them in the future.

December 12, 2013

Thank you J&M. We appreciate your traveling all the way from Wausau to work with us. If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for the great service - from RJ

by from MPLS, MN |

Dale Campbell called me and let me know that a vehicle had been traded in and wanted to know if I was interested and I was, but could not get out to fill out the paperwork - so he explained in layman terms how I could fill out the application on-line and I was able to complete everything and just set up the time that was convenient for me to go in and pick up my new vehicle. They had it cleaned up beautifully and Dale's patience with explaining all the options on my "new" vehicle was amazing! I love my new 2012 GMC and loved the service I received from everyone I spoke with there. Thanks!

December 12, 2013

Thank you for your kind review RJ! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new GMC!

Very satified customer!

by from Rice Lake, WI |

I liked the fact that the salesman and finance department listened to me and didn't try to push anything on me. I told them what I can afford and they worked very well on meeting my needs.

November 6, 2013

Thank you for your review Lori! We're happy to hear that your experience here was a positive one. Please keep us mind when it comes time for your first oil change. Until then, drive safely!