Don Johnson Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

734 West Ave, Rice Lake, WI 54868

New 888-278-4413
Used 888-264-4907
Service 866-310-3628

Ask about our exclusive LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Awesome Service!!

by from Radisson WI |

Don Johnson's was amazing!! They were very friendly and got us into the vehicle we wanted!! George was a great, no pressure sales person!! We will get all of our vehicles from here from now on!!

Couldn't be happier!

by from Rice LaKe, WI |

Jake was a wonderful salesman! No pressure. He new I was interested in the Impala LTZ but also new my dollar limit and instead he showed me the Impala LT that I just fell in love with new I had to have that car! Way to go Jake! He took plenty of time to show me all the new technology as I was a bit overwhelmed. He also told me if I needed his help with anything after my purchase to just give him a call and he would assist me with whatever. Can't say enough about DJM. With customer service like that you bet I will be back!

September 24, 2014

Thank you Jan! We love hearing when someone finds the "perfect" vehicle. By all means, don't hesitate to contact us if any questions come up--that's what we're here for. At the very least, we'll see you back for your first oil change. Thanks again!

Knowledgeable, no pressure, a great car!

by from Cumberland, WI |

We worked with George. He was so very helpful and knowledgeable, it made the process go very smoothly. Your dealership was first on our list of cars to evaluate as we knew what type of vehicle we wanted and needed. I felt it was very positive to find one that met all our needs and then use that as our baseline as we made comparisons. We are very happy with our decision on the Buick encore and know that for us, it is the best!

September 24, 2014

Thank you Keith! Enjoy your new Encore. We look forward to seeing you back for your (free) oil change!

Awesome Service!!

by from Radisson WI |

September 6, 2014

Thank you arkawa14! We're thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to continuing to do so for years to come!

New car purchase

by from New Lisbon, WI |

Don Johnson Motors was recommended by the USAA buyer's service. After negotiating with several dealerships throughout Wi and northern IL, I made a deal with DJM. Unfortunately, they did not get an allocation for my car. Jake and Todd worked with the dealer rep to get an extra allocation to be added near the end of the production run. Not only did I keep the original deal I had made, but when I took delivery, I was able to qualify for an additional military discount. We are planning to purchase a 2015 Colorado in the coming year and DJM will be at the top of the list of dealerships I will be contacting.

September 1, 2014

Thank you for both your business and service to our country Lt Col Bailey! We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your vehicle purchase. Enjoy your (amazing) new ride!

It's all about the EXPERIENCE & the VEHICLE TOO!

by from Rice Lake WI |

Absolutely EVERYONE went out of their way to be helpful, to make sure I got the Right Vehicle for ME and I am very happy with the Experience. I received a lot of help once the car was 'mine' -- was show how the car operated, the OnStar etc -- and a lot of time was spent with me! Thanks!! LOVE my new 'ride'!

July 4, 2014

Thank you New Terrain Driver! We're thrilled to to hear that you're happy with your new ride and the experience with our team. Please don't hesitate to contact us if any questions arise about your new vehicle. Hope to see you back for your first oil change!

Honest and great to work with

by from Rice, Lake, WI |

Great Dealership and wonderful car buying experiences. I've been taking my car here for years and the service is exceptional.

July 4, 2014

Thanks you for your kind words Rice Lake Resident! We're very grateful for your ongoing support!

Great service!

by from Duluth, MN |

Don Johnson Motors helped us make an informed choice when purchasing our vehicle. They worked hard to find the perfect vehicle for our family.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for your review SBH. We're so happy to hear that your search ended with finding the perfect vehicle for your family. Please remember that we're here to assist you along away. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule your next maintenance service. Until then, drive safely!

A good used car buying experience

by from Richardson, WI |

I bought a pre owned Cadillac SRX from Pat at Don Johnson Motors in Rice Lake. We negotiated on my trade and I got almost everything I wanted. I did't have my check book with me so I mailed them a check when I got home for the down payment. The driver's windshield wiper was worn and when I pointed out what a new one cost me, Pat reimbursed me with car wash tokens with the same value. Very nice! Thank you! I also liked the free Wi-Fi area. Next visit I will bring my tablet.

June 12, 2014

Thank you for your review Don! We hope you're enjoying your new SRX and look forward to seeing you back for your first oil change. Thank you again for your business!

Awesome Service

by from Cumberland, WI |

Very Friendly and knowledgeable employees. I went in for an oil change and ended up purchasing a brand new car!! It was something that I thought of doing for a while but they just made it so easy!

February 3, 2014

Thank you review Tami! We're thrilled to hear that you're experience with us was a positive one. Thank you again for your business. We look forward to seeing you back for your first oil change in your new car!

Terrific experience!

by from Stillwater, MN |

I bought a very nice used car yesterday. Even though I was from out of state, which creates a few challenges for the dealership, the purchase was remarkably efficient. Very friendly staff. Thanks to George B for the Turtle Lake prime rib sandwich recommendation. Delicious.

December 15, 2013

Thank you for your business Tom! We appreciate you traveling all the way from Stillwater to visit us. If you decide to grab another prime rib sandwich in the future, please stop by and say hello!