Lexus of Melbourne

6927 Bromley Drive, Viera, FL 32940

Best auto I have ever owned

by from Viera, FL |

Excellent location and amenities, such as weekly car wash, 1st class waiting area and valet service. Controls are within easy reach and understandable. Leather is of excellent quality, as is the entire interior. Lastly, all employees were very courteous and helpful and they sell by giving you information and not by harassing you to buy. Unlike other cars I have purchased, I walked out after a very pleasurable experience and went back the next day and purchased. My salesman, was by far the best I have ever dealt with.

August 16, 2012

Thank you for your review, and for your kind words about our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and your relationship!!!

Great service.

by from Kissimmee FL |

We've been dealing with an issue since September with another Lexus dealership. We were prepared to trade in the car for something else. They would only tell us that is the way it is and nothing can be done. Lexus of Melbourne knew exactly what the problem was and fixed in one day. Thank you Brian for listening our concerns and making it happen.

Excellent salesperson, Nicole DeVos!

by from The Villages, Florida |

We had a good experience with Nicole DeVos, of Lexus of Melbourne. She is patient and very knowledgeable. You will be happy you asked for her, as she will make your experience of buying a car much smoother. Very nice dealership - lots of cars, bright and clean.

Fantastic experience!!!!

by from Saint Johns, Florida |

I had to purchase my first automobile in over 4 years after coming off a company car lease. This entire experience went flawlessly and was very enjoyable. From the Salesman, Ben Glover to the Finance Director Donny Panasis they paid great attention to detail and the communication was outstanding. Jim and Brian in Service are straight shooters and know these vehicles inside and out. This facility is gorgeous and the entire staff is friendly, knowledgeable and eager to assist. It's no frills, no gimmicks, just genuine, caring people at this store. Great job from the top down, very happy with my overall purchasing experience. And yes, I drove 150 miles south to pick up my car. Well worth the drive!

November 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. Ben Glover, Donny Panasis, Jim and Brian are all great men who go above and beyond to provided their customers with outstanding customer service. We're very happy to hear they provided you with a flawless and excellent purchase. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. Thank you for your business, we appreciate the drive you took down to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Don't even bother

by from Palm Bay |

Bought a car after I was in an accident. Wasn't very happy with the car and after a week my salesperson Keith called to ask if I was happy and if I would rate him a "10" for his service, it would help with his commission. I told him no, that I was very unhappy with my purchase, he told me his finance manager Sean agreed to cancel my first agreement and to come in to the dealership, they had another car to meet my needs, well, after 2 !/2 hours later I left with the original car, Sean said he couldn't cancel the first agreement, guess I kept them busy on a Saturday afternoon, I know now that what they say about car salespersons are true. Keith, look for 0 to 1 on your survey.

Excellent Sales, Service and Customer Care

by from Melbourne fl |

Recently purchased yet another ES300H. Happy with my 2013 and impressed with the 2016 even more. Rob LaMarr our salesperson was fair, honest and gave us a good deal. Our dealings over the years with Jamie in the service center have exceeded all expectations. We are treated like VALUED customers every visit.

November 15, 2015

Congrats on your new 2016 ES300H! We're pleased to hear Rob LaMarr provided you wit a great car buying experience. Rob and Jamie will be pleased to hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Excellent!!!!

by from Melbourne, FL |

Everyone was so helpful! They really cared and followed up on the car. Thank you all at Lexus of Melbourne! I love my car!

Sales rocks, follow-up service not so much......

by from Rockledge, FL |

The purchasing process was great and I love my car but the follow-up service is horrible. The people in that department are cold, bored and act like they are doing you an enormous favor by doing what they are suppose to do. I will get my free 10,000-mile follow-up then take my car elsewhere for service. Enormous letdown!

not impressed

by from melbourne, florida |

All show and no quality of service. Overpriced everything and no regard for customer. They are very impressed with themselves but not so much from this customers view. If they weren't so busy looking in the mirror, they might have more then one couple in the showroom on a saturday.

May 28, 2015

We sincerely apologize for this unfortunate situation. Our goal is to always handle every customer's experience, from sales to service, at our dealership with a high level of professionalism. Hopefully you will give us another chance to win your business. If so, please contact me direct; T.R. Page, Owner / General Manager, Phone : 321 254-7878 X100. Thank you, again, for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

My experience at Lexus Of Melbourne.

by from Micco,Florida |

I was treated very well from the time i made my appointment to the moment we drove off after the service of our suv at Lexus Of Melbourne.After arriving, i felt like our suv would be handled in a very professional manner.when the car was ready,it was beautifully cleaned and the new tires were perfectly mounted and balanced,which created a nice smooth ride.We'll look foward to seeing you again,thanks,Larry and Phyllis.