Wesley Chapel Toyota

5300 Eagleston Blvd, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

New 877-822-0972 New 877-822-0972
Used 866-939-4131 Used 866-939-4131
Service 866-939-4290 Service 866-939-4290

Home of the Lifetime Warranty. Unlimited Time! Unlimited Miles!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from TAMPA FL |

I honestly can say I had a great experience from start to finish, and Mark and Carlos where superb they both help me so much in obtain my Rav4 and they where so kind and helpful. would defiantly recommend you to going to Wesley Chapel Toyota. and Frank was so great in explain every sing paper and very detailed for a girl that has never purchased a New car and did not have an understand he was just phenomenal. Thank you Guys Helping Me obtain My Dream Car!! :-)

Easy, Quick, & Honest!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

I went to Wesley Chapel Toyota on the advice of a close friend of mine that purchased from there last year. I asked for Harry like he told me too and I couldn't be happier with my experience! Straight shooting from the start, he listened to what I wanted and gave me the best deal up front. Go to Wesley Chapel Toyota for your next car and ASK FOR HARRY if you want a painless and honest experience!

Worth the drive!

by from Plant City, FL |

I bought my car while I lived in Wesley Chapel from Wesley Chapel Toyota and was so pleased with the experience. Every time that I have gone in for service I never have any issues. Now that I have moved I still don't see myself going to any other location. With the comfort of knowing what kind of service I will be getting it makes this a no brainer. Thanks for everything guys!

Great service !!!!

by from Wesley Chapel, Florida |

Jack Peck was the BEST sales person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He was sweet caring and even made sure my whole family was comfortable. Jack made everything about buying our car easy! Jack never once made us feel rushed or pushed. He stated the facts and made everything plain. I have bought several cars from different dealerships in other cities and Canada. Jack was (and IS) the best I have ever met. I have a large family and even my teenage son said "Jack your the man". I am a HARD customer to sale to and my husband is even harder. Jack took the time to speak with my husband (on my cell phone) and my husband even came into shake Jack's hand. I also want to thank and share my experience with Edwin Andino. He was very sweet from the first time I asked any questions. My 2 (teens) were joking around about the car I happen to be sitting in and He walked out. I asked him a goofy question and he answered. Edwin made eye contact and joked along with us for a bit and made sure we knew where everything was located. When Jack told my husband and I that we were going to sit down with Edwin , I told my husband (your going to like him he can tell a joke). Once in the finance office Edwin was nice and personable. He made sure to explain everything to us and even when we both had hard questions. Edwin never budged. Edwin reviewed every blank and signature with us (he didn't miss a beat). No rude pushing, no silly looks and no cold give me your money. Our family wants to thank the whole Wesley Chapel Toyota Team for all of their hard work! From our family to yours thank you so much for helping us solve a problem in ONE day! The Jones Family

Can't say enough!

by from Dade City, FL |

I can?t say enough about the friendly, considerate, efficient and professional service I have enjoyed at Wesley Chapel Toyota over the many years they have been servicing several Camrys for me. It is a treat to savor the coffee and fresh baked cookies while relaxing in the lounge area with two widescreen TVs tuned to different channels to suit your interests. While waiting I am aware that my time is valued. Kathy Leary, the consummate Customer Experience Manager, regularly monitors the progress of service and I am kept informed so that I never feel forgotten. Recommendations for service are always honest and appropriate and I never feel pressured. The total experience is truly exceptional and I hope to enjoy the services of Wesley Chapel Toyota for many happy miles to come

They made a lifetime customer!

by from Zephyrhills, FL |

I had such a great experience with Steven Barranco at Wesley Chapel Toyota. I got a great deal and exactly what I wanted. He worked hard to make sure I was completely satisfied and listened to my specific needs. He didn't do that just for me, but for my mother as well, and she ended up trading in her old car too. We BOTH went home with new Prius C models and couldn't be happier. Check them out! You won't be disappointed!

Fantastic Service

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

I went in to look to see if Wesley Chapel Toyota was going to be able to help me out with my high interest rate on my current used car loan. Mark came over to help me because the person who I spoke to on the phone was unavailable, Everything happens for a reason and it turned out in my best interest. Mark listened to my situation and helped me make a decision on the car and color. I felt like he was truly invested in me and wanted to help me out in any way he could. I strongly recommend that you ask for Mark when going to purchase a vehicle at Wesley Chapel Toyota.

She made buying a car easy and stress free!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

Leeanne Randolfh made my experience of buying a car the best I've ever had! It's not often you end up with someone that Really listens to your needs and doesn't try to "sell" you something that's not right for you. She was knowledgeable, easy going, fun, and personable! I've never had a female car salesman that was so knowledgeable!! Thank you for making this process that much easier : )

Amazing Experience!

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

I was referred and recommended by my partner that works in your service department Dominick Perez as to the exceptional service your business provides as he knew I was in the market for a new vehicle. My sales rep was Jeff Latham. He was extremely professional and polite. In my opinion Jeff deserves all the praise he can get from his management team. His willingness to walk me through the process of buying my new 2016 Toyota Camry SE was second to none. He helped me and my family out in every way he possibly could. Jeff really made Wesley Chapel Toyota look great. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone based solely on Jeff's service with us.

Wonder shopping experience!

by from Port Richey, FL. |

I want to thank the wonder staff at Wesley Chapel Toyota for making my purchase so easy and fast. I had the pleasure of being helped by Steven Barranco, Richard Jackson, Michael Haake and Edwin Andino. From the sales professionals to finance, everyone was professional, helpful and knowledgeable in their field. Even after the sale, I had occasion to call Toyota and Michael and Steven have been so helpful. I feel I have found my new dealership and I would recommend Wesley Chapel Toyota to anyone looking for a pleasant shopping experience. Thanks Guys! Millie G.