Sioux Falls Ford Lincoln

4101 W 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD 57106

New 877-274-2053 New 877-274-2053
Used 877-272-8540 Used 877-272-8540
Service 877-749-0933 Service 877-749-0933

One Low Price. Plain and Simple. Always!

Mister

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Keep up the great service!!! Staff was very friendly and I was totally informed about the progress of my service and what was needed to complete the job.

Great service

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Great service and fast and quick completion of work

Awesome staff!

by from Lennox, SD |

Great staff and quick service! I will definitely be back!

Great service!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Friendly and treated very good upon arrival and with the pick up of the vehicle for a recall on air bag on passenger side. Hope to never have to try it out!

Great Fast Service

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I have always had a good experience with the service department, I was unaware however that my truck was even at you location as I took it to Vern Eide to have it checked out and they told me that they were unable to find anything wrong. When I requested a mechanic to ride with me and listen to the sounds I was hearing they told me to bring the truck back the next day, after 4 hours I called to see if they had found anything and I was told that they had taken the truck to your location. Had they told me it was a possible manufacture issue I would have brought it there myself. But I was told that both front bearings were failing which is what I told Vern Eide mechanics to start with.

Willing to Accomodate

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

My experience here is always great. They were willing to work with my busy schedule to find an appointment time that worked. Everyone was friendly, honest, and willing to help!

Great Services!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I had a great experience. AJ was my representative I worked with and he was great! He kept me updated and I always felt like I knew what was going on. No unexpected surprises! He also was very open on what the price was going to be for parts and time ect. Also the shuttle service made everything so convenient and so I didn't have to make special arrangements. I will definitely use Sioux Falls Ford/Lincoln again if needed!!

Great survice all around

by from Tea, South Dakota |

We own a 2013 Ford Fusion. Purchased from Sioux Falls Ford new in 2013. Sioux Falls Ford has given us excellent service from the day we ordered our Fusion. Love the car. We have had all of our servicing done with Sioux Falls Ford. We have had it in for 2 recalls. One just last week. We had excellent service. The phone call to get our door latches replaced was scheduled by the first person I spoke with for the very next day. The Ford team gave me a ride home and offered to pick me up when my car was finished. The service was completed in the time frame I was given. The gentlemen that I dealt with during my drop off and pickup of my Fusion were very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely refer S.F.Ford. Thanks for the support. The Johnsons

Great Place for all Automotive Care

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I submitted a survey on the service that was performed on my F2 50 the washer fluid was left empty and a valve stem cover was gone after the service the service dept. contacted me afterwords and we have resolve the issue Sioux Falls Ford done a great job

Sioux Falls Ford Lincoln responded to this review

February 2, 2016

Robert, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Highly recommend Sioux Falls Ford

by from Warner, SD |

We purchased a 2016 F150. Everyone, from our salesman Gene to all the guys in the service department, made sure that we were extremely satisfied with our pickup. All staff were courteous, answered all our questions and very professional. We highly recommend Sioux Falls Ford.

Sioux Falls Ford Lincoln responded to this review

February 2, 2016

We appreciate your response, David! The staff at Sioux Falls Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!