Wantz Chevrolet

Wantz Chevrolet

1 Chevro Dr, Taneytown, MD 21787

New 866-634-2110
Used 877-231-4526

Why take a chance, Buy from Wantz!

Excellent Service from all Departments

by from Taneytown, Md. |

I have been having my car serviced at Wantz Chevrolet for the last five years since my move to the Taneytown area. Last fall I was involved in an automobile accident and dealt with the body shop and then decided to buy a new car from Wantz. Every experience I have had with Wantz Chevrolet has been a exceptionally good one and in the past few months I have been a frequent visitor due to some bad luck with accidents. Bradley Matte goes beyond the call of duty to take care of the servicing of my car and is very knowledgeable. Michael Blaker in the service department has provided excellent service by his team on several occasions in getting my car repaired and in an expedient way. When I bought my new Cruze in October Jeff Wantz did an excellent job in assisting me with finding the right vehicle. Scott Wantz on several occasions has always followed through with my questions and concerns. All of the above employees are valuable assets to the Wantz Chevrolet dealership and as long as I am able to drive and own a vehicle I will certainly be a Wantz Chevrolet customer.

August 6, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will continue to strive for total customer satisfaction. Lloyd Haak General Manager

Second Vehicle in a Year

by from Taneytown Md. |

We bought our second vehicle last October from Jeff Wantz. My wife really enjoyed working with Jeff who took the time to show her how everything worked on her new Chevy Equinox. So when we were in the market to replace our truck we went back to see Jeff. He was very helpful in taking the time to show us the new Chevy 2500 and showed us all the features that it had on it. Now we have our third vehicle from Wantz Chevrolet. The employees at Wantz are great to work with and would tell anyone in the market for a new car or truck to stop by and see them.

October 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. WE truly appreciate your taking the time to buy your units from Wantz. I will pass on to Jeff I am sure he will be pleased. Thanks Lloyd Haak General Manager

Lloyd and his team are the best

by from Reisterstown, Maryland |

Called Lloyd and told him what kind of SUV I wanted (color, extras) and he had it for me in less than 48 hours. They gave me a great price on my trade-in, great price on the SUV and we could not me happier with the buying process. It is nice to be treated like family.

October 31, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to do the review. I once again appreciate your business. Lloyd Haak

Wonderful dealership to work with

by from Maryland |

The test drive and buying process with Wantz was quick and easy. Kelly was extremely helpful and thorough during the test drive and following my paper work. She was able to answer all my questions and made sure I knew all the ins and outs of my new car. Overall Wantz made the buying process easy and low stress. I never felt pressured or like I must buy the car at any point, which was great and made me feel like they really care about their customers not just making the sale.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your buying experience. Please enjoy. Thank you Lloyd Haak General Manager

Great Customer Service

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

From the initial online request, Jeff at Wantz Chevrolet was wonderful in getting my purchase process started. We "built a vehicle" for loan purposes. The finance officer Rich worked very hard with me and the financial institute to obtain a loan that I could afford and at an amazingly low interest rate. Once this was established, the salesman, Jeff went searching for my vehicle. Several options were given to me and we finally made a selection of the vehicle that most met my needs and Wantz Chevrolet obtained that vehicle for me. When we arrived to purchase the vehicle, Jeff thoroughly went over the vehicle with us from top to bottom to make sure we understood all the operations of the vehicle. I am very happy with my new vehicle and was very satisfied with the customer care we received with this purchase.

September 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I truly appreciate your comments about Jeff and Rich. Our goal here to make our customers happy with there purchase and hopefully become lifelong clients of Wantz Chevrolet. Lloyd Haak General Manager

Great Experience

by from Littlestown pa |

First Time buyer experience. Kelly Shuster very informative and customer friendly. Rich Sell helped me in my best financial options. Definatley recommend purchase of a Gap insurance.

September 12, 2014

Thank you very much enjoy your new vehicle Lloyd General Manager

Awesome Service!!!! Get what you Wantz!!!

by from Westminster, MD |

I was in the market for my 3rd Silverado, but this time I wanted an 2500 HD. With the cost being a substantial amount more than I had paid for my previous 2 Silverado, I was very particular about which color and options I wanted. Jeff listened to everything I wanted, and found several trucks for me. He even drove to another dealer to take a picture of the truck for me since I was reluctant to pull the trigger on something I hadn't even seen. After I decided that was the one, he expedited all of the processes from picking the truck up at the other location, to getting it state Inspected and cleaned up and ready to ride. Thanks for making this the best car buying experience I have ever had!!!

September 1, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is nice to hear we took the proper care of our customers. I will share comments with Jeff and thank him for a caring experience. Lloyd Haak General Manager

Great Experience

by from Grove City, PA |

The folks at Wantz Chevrolet are wonderful! We live in Western Pennsylvania and were getting the run-around from several dealers in our area when trying to buy a new truck. The truck we wanted was apparently not a commonly requested model so finding one proved to be extremely difficult. Finally a dealer in Ohio referred us to Wantz, and the long distance phone calls and e-mails began. In just a few days, we started on our 4 hour drive to purchase our new truck. Our salesman, Jeff Wantz, responded to many calls from both my husband and me, the sales manager Stan was pleasant and accommodating, and the finance manager did a great job, too. Much of the paperwork was done ahead of time, thanks to scanners and e-mails, so things went very smoothly once we arrived. And shortly after Lisa took our picture with our new truck (what a nice touch, by the way!), we were on our way back home. Once we finally located a dealership with the truck we wanted, I have to admit this was the most pleasant experience we've ever had in purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks to the entire Wantz team!

August 23, 2014

I am pleased you enjoyed your experience at Wantz. Please enjoy your new truck and if you should have any questions please feel free to call Jeff Lloyd Haak General Manager

Purchasing a used car

by from Ocean city, Md |

Awesome service by sales person Kelly Shuster . I was told about Wantz Chevolet and was referred to Kelly, called her and had me come down to look on lot. I am from Ocean City, Md went to a few lits and was getting run around not happy. Went to Wantz and test drove a few cars and liked but was looking for SUV. But a little out off price range. Was going for a car then Kelly had come out and said they had something, not knowing if I would be intrested because of miles on car. I am now driving it and love thanks to Kelly and Wantz chevy. Thank you Ken Jopson

August 19, 2014

Thank you so much Ken! I'm so happy that we were able to help you out and that you enjoyed your experience with us, especially after coming all the way from Ocean City!

Kitty and G Gialanella

by from frederick md. |

Wantz Chevrolet, where all of our cars have been purchased for over 30 years. We like the family friendly dealership. Everyone knows who you are, and are always happy to help you. Our go to sales person is Marvin Glass. He is more than a sales person, he is a "friend". He has done his best to give us a "great" deal each time. I drive a hard bargain every time, and have been happy with the bottom line of ever deal we have made.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for kind words Lloyd Haak General Manager

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Washington, DC |

I recently purchased a used car from Lloyd Haak at Wantz Chevrolet. It was by far the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. The car was delivered to my home, and Lloyd personally delivered the necessary paperwork. The car itself is beautiful, and was very well-detailed. It looked brand new upon delivery (it is a 2011 model). They did a great job preparing the car; all routine maintenance was up to date and the car had a full tank of gas at delivery. My experience with Lloyd and Wantz Chevrolet was the best customer experience I've had with any major purchase, car or otherwise. More importantly, the peace of mind I got from conducting business with Lloyd was invaluable. Will definitely recommend Lloyd and Wantz to my friends and family (and anyone else looking to buy a car). Keep up the great work!

August 7, 2014

Thank you for your review I truly am pleased that have enjoyed this purchase and enjoy many years of safe driving with your family. Lloyd Haak