Ancira Volkswagen

New 866-983-8708 New866-983-8708
Used 866-983-8698 Used866-983-8698
Service 866-983-8721 Service 866-983-8721

THINK ANCIRA!

taking home a dream- thx odie domenguez

by from san antonio tx |

Purchasing a car can be very traumatic unless you have people that actual care about you and listens to what you need. I just bought my passat TDI from Ancera VW and if not for the work Odie put it my dream would be in the confort of another. He listened to what I wanted and fought to be sure I received the best possible. Not too amy sales associates are interested in the customer as they are with making a sale. And even when we came to a block in the road with the finance.....he did not get mad or ulgy as I have experienced in the past and with other dealerships ( by the way this is my 3rd car) and that speaks greatly of the ANCERA Vw team. Thankyou Odie if you ever read this...and to the Internet world if you want a vw with limited hassle and stress I greatly recommend him....threating a total stranger like family

June 26, 2015

Thank you MM for the wonderful review about Odie Dominguez here at Ancira Volkswagen San Antonio, TX. Welcome to the Ancira VW family! Darrell Dixon VP of Ancira Volkswagen

Beetle Dune Purchase

by from San Anotonio Texas |

Ms Rodriguez was a great sales person and put up with all my demands. I got a good deal and she made sure we understood everything. I would buy another car from her in a second.

Great experience!

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was shopping for a new car due to my car being a total loss from hail damage. I wanted the same car I previously had, which was a VW Passat. I first inquired on their website and I quickly received a call fro Karissa. She was helpful and answered questions I had. I went to look at Passats with Robert Weigel who was really nice and took the time to show me a few Passats. When I went back to purchase a few days later I ended up being helped by Tony Staten who was just as nice and took the time to answer questions I had before I drove off in my new car. Even the finance person I worked with, Javi Romero, made the paperwork a breeze and was not pushy at all. Overall I had a really great experience at Ancira. I loved the customer service they provided. Being new to San Antonio and having purchased my two previous VW in South Texas, I almost drove back home since I have a great rapport with my dealership back home. I figured I'd give Ancira a shot and they didn't disappoint!

Mr. Sandoval is great at customer service

by from San Antonio, TX |

Mr. Sandoval made the whole process easy for us, and we love our new 2016 VW Passat. I have had him as my salesperson in prior purchases. He coordinates the buying and financing with great efficient talent.

May 24, 2016

David, I'd like to personally thank you for sharing your experience at Ancira Volkswagen and for trusting us with the purchase of your new 2016 Volkswagen Passat. We are honored that you chose us for your purchase. I know that your new Volkswagen Passat will bring you joy and reliability for many years to come. I will pass along the kind words to Robert and give him a nice pat on the back for a job well done. Welcome back to the Ancira Volkswagen family, stop in and see us again soon! Darrell Dixon, VP Ancira Volkswagen.

Excellent Service!!!!

by from Laredo Texas |

Joe Mejia the best salesman on San Antonio I Highly recommend it.

May 18, 2016

Hi Jorge, thank you for the kind words for Joe, he always goes the extra mile to make sure you receive the best customer service experience possible, I'll be sure to let him know. On behalf of the entire Ancira Volkswagen family we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for choosing Ancira VW and welcome to the Ancira VW Family! Darrell Dixon, VP Ancira Volkswagen.

Purchased new car

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I was looking for a new car due to the fact my car was totaled. I just stopped to look at the Volkswagen dealership not ready to purchase. I met with Mr.Sandoval who was very helpful. He sat down with me to determine my needs and what I wanted as far as financing, type of auto and budget. This salesman was able to meet all my needs and specifications. My experience was great and I would recommend the dearler and the salesman to any of my friends or family.

May 13, 2016

Hi Pem, sorry to hear about your car getting totaled, Robert is a vital member of the team here at Ancira Volkswagen and I am nothing short of pleased to hear that he took great care of you. Thank you for the kind words, I will definitely let him know. On behalf of all of us here at Ancira Volkswagen, welcome to the Ancira VW Family! Darrell Dixon, VP Ancira Volkswagen.

Great Buying Experience

by from Texas |

Wonderful professional service shown to myself and my Husband. This is our first time purchasing from Ancira. Because of the great customer service from our sales associate Robert Sandoval and Michael in financing we will definitely recommend Ancira VW for any future car purchases. Pricing was lower than other San Antonio Dealers. Thank you for a pleasant car buying experience!

May 13, 2016

Stephen and PJ, I am thrilled to hear that Robert and Mike took great care of you and that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with our dealership. Thank you for allowing us to earn your trust. We are so glad that you chose Ancira Volkswagen for your purchase and we hope to see you again soon! On behalf of all of us here at Ancira Volkswagen, welcome to the Ancira VW Family! Darrell Dixon, VP Ancira Volkswagen.

Loved Miranda and LOVE my car!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Miranda was so helpful and so sweet. This was my first time buying a car that my parents didn't choose for me and she really knew what she was talking about. She was beyond friendly, connected with me on a personal level and made me feel important. She took her time and was thorough while searching for my dream car, and when we finally found it she was able to tell me every feature and help me set it up! Miranda is definitely someone I recommend to anyone looking for a new car because she's kind, compassionate and most of all doesn't pressure you to get into a car you're not absolutely in love with. She takes her time and makes sure that you're completely satisfied before leaving. If you're looking for someone friendly, funny, and knows their cars I recommend her! I love my new Jetta and I'm so grateful to Miranda for helping me find it!

May 13, 2016

Hello Angela, first I would like to thank you for thinking Ancira Volkswagen of San Antonio, I am thrilled that you are loving your new VW Jetta, it truly is a fantastic vehicle that will bring you many years of joy and reliability. Thank you for the kind words for Miranda, she is a wonderful team member and always goes above and beyond in order to provide outstanding customer service and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for choosing Ancira VW and welcome to the Ancira VW Family! Darrell Dixon, VP Ancira Volkswagen.

Sales Rep

by from Universal City, TX |

Went in for an oil change....Ariel in service was great as always. While waiting, I decided to go get a price on a new VW Passat. Odie was so helpful....did exactly what I wanted....got me the price I was wanting, but I am so sorry that after all that I decided to wait a while before purchasing my next Passat. Thank you all for everything. Rosa Tamez

May 13, 2016

Hi Rosa, we are so happy that your oil change service experience was a pleasant one, Ariel and Odie are such wonderful team members, I'll be sure to pass along the kind words, remember that you can always count on us for unsurpassed customer service. No worries about the wait, when you are ready to look at the Passat one more time, we'll be ready to help and inform, like we always do. We hope you come see us again soon! Thank you for choosing Ancira VW and welcome to the Ancira VW Family! Darrell Dixon, VP Ancira Volkswagen.

Some Kind of Wonderful

by from San Antonio, Tx. |

I cannot stress how much we enjoyed our dealings with Odie. Listening to our wants and needs seemed to be a priority with him. No fast sell, no trying to upgrade with something we did not need or want. He produced a product we asked for. Kudos.

May 7, 2016

Hi Bucky, some kind of wonderful is our everyday goal, thank you for the kind words for Odie, I?ll make sure to let him know. We might be a little too obsessed with impeccable customer service but we wouldn?t have it any other way. Thank you so much for choosing Ancira Volkswagen. Come back and visit us again soon! Welcome to the Ancira VW Family! Darrell Dixon, VP Ancira Volkswagen.