Jennings Auto Center

15034 Warwick Blvd, Newport News, VA 23608

Used 866-906-5272 Used 866-906-5272

Your Import and SUV specialist! Call for the best deals today!

by from Norfolk, Va |

This is a great place to look for a car they are priced well, good customer service by the way they even brought my car to me because I had no way to get it... you won't run into many car dealerships like this. When I choose to get another car in the future I will be coming back to Jennings Auto.

February 7, 2014

Thank you so much for the outstanding review. We appreciate your business and look forward in seeing you in the future.

Great value

by from Hampton, VA |

Working with Bobby was fantastic and I would recommend Jennings Auto to anyone looking for a low mileage and very fairly priced vehicle. I purchased a former GSA van in great condition and will definitely recommend giving Bobby a call for anyone looking for a van. Bobby has a low-pressure approach to the purchasing process and makes the paperwork painless. I will definitely visit Bobby first if looking for another vehicle.

December 31, 2015

Justin it was our pleasure meeting with you and providing you with your new Ford E350 van. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority in meeting your needs. We were happy that you introduce our dealership to your family with the new van! We are extremely please that you are satisfied with your purchase! If you need anything form Jennings Auto Center please call me.

Awesome first time buyer experience!

by from Newport News, VA |

Although this was my first time buying, I felt no worries with Mr. Bobby Jennings! From the start he was very friendly and never pushing need to make decision. He was very patient and did a great job of keeping me posted on any changes or steps to help me make decisions. He handled pretty much everything at the dealership including tags the only thing I had to be concerned about with getting a loan which he definitely gave me a great deal as well as made sure the vehicle is in perfect shape before I purchased it! He also did inspection and took care of new tires belt and brakes even though some we're still in useable condition! I really appreciate his customer service many people can take tips from him! Lol

September 22, 2015

Miadubb, We would like to thank you for your purchase of your brand new SUV. It was our pleasure in providing you with outstanding service with your new SUV. In the future please tell all of your friends and family about us!

Great Experience

by from Central NC |

Had a very good experience dealing with Bobby. He had a van listed that was what I was looking for so I gave him a call. Made the 4 hour drive up and the van was as advertised. Bobby worked with me on the price and we made a deal. He's a nice guy, doesn't talk you to death and quick with the paperwork.

September 7, 2015

Dave, We would like to thank you for your positive review with cars.com. It was a pleasure providing you and your family with the van. Have a wonderful day and thank you again.

Great experience with Bob Jennings

by from Newport News, Va |

Mr Bob Jennings was great to work with. He is friendly and honest. I would buy from him again.

June 15, 2015

Thank you Dave C for your auto purchase at our dealership. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your family. Please contact us again in the future for all of your auto needs. Have a wonderful day and we thank you again for shopping here at Jennings Auto Center.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from Randallstown, MD |

I purchase a 2006 Dodge Ram from Mr. Jennings and his service was impeccable. I drive over three hours to look at the vehicle, and over three hours again when I decided to buy the truck. Each time he was very accommodating with his hours of operation. He is very honest about the condition of his truck and the price was just right for what I wanted. I would recommend to any one looking to buy a used vehicle.

April 11, 2015

Mr. Kaufman it was our pleasure in providing you with a terrific Dodge Ram 1500 and great service. We also appreciate your business here at our dealership. If there is anything else you need from us please contact me. Enjoy your new Dodge Ram!!!

Great customer service... (LOVE MY TRUCK)

by from Newport News, VA |

You would not believe the level of welcoming service I received from Mr Jennings, I was greeted with smiles and welcomed as if I was in his home. I bought an 02 Chevy Silverado LS clean inside and out, runs great... so much so that I took it on an over 400 mile road trip my second day owning it. Thanks Mr Jennings for quality service and cars! R. Earley

April 11, 2015

We appreciate your business and I am very Happy that stop by our dealership in purchasing your Silverado!! Enjoy It!!

Nice Place

by from Newport News, VA |

The owner here is so personal and nice. I loved that he gave a welcoming atmosphere, and made it easy for me as a first time buyer. Their lot is a bit small but it seems they will have what you're looking for. I will go back when I'm looking to buy again

May 7, 2014

1st time buyer, I want to Thank You personally for giving our dealership the opportunity in presenting you with your new car. It was a pleasure in meeting you and we are looking forward in seeing you again for your next car. Bobby

Satisfaction!!!

by from Hampton, VA |

Satisfaction, and it didn't take forever. I had passed the location many times and commented on the type of vehicles I had seen on the lot. Nice stylish luxury used vehicles. When looking for the specific vehicle I wanted E350 Mecedes Benz luxury pk I had been working with Tysinger and Carmax and they were finding/offering everything but what I asked for. so I stopped in told Mr. Jennings what I was looking for and within two weeks he found it sent me pictures and I am in my car. There was no pressure to compriomise, no haggling over a price. Everything was upfront and above board. If you are looking for a nice luxury used vehile this is the place to go.

May 7, 2014

Thank you ALF, Satisfaction for your excellent review! I am Happy that you are Enjoying your E350 Mercedes Benz!! It is a Beautiful car and it was my Pleasure in presenting that Benz to you and your family. Have a wonderful day! Bobby Jennings Auto Center

Great experience

by from Williamsburg, Va |

Mr. Jennings made my first car buying experience easy and enjoyable. He was very professional and there was no pressure. All the other dealerships I had gone to were very rude. I don't think Mr. Jennings has the ability to be rude. As far as his inventory there isn't much of a selection, but he had exactly what I was looking for. I love my Honda Civic. It was an all around pleasant experience. If and when I need another car I will go to Jennings Auto Center.

March 30, 2014

Thank you very much for the outstanding review on your purchase from our dealership here at Jennings Auto Center. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. We look forward in seeing you in the future for all of your automotive needs.